» «
Photo

My IRL friend was given $29,000,000 - with proof

38 replies to this topic
KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by KillaChaz, 18 October 2013 - 09:57 AM.

Right, but I've been playing GTA since it was 2D, at which point you were no doubt little more than a mere twinkle in your father's eye ;)

TH3B055
  • TH3B055

Nothing is true...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:02 AM Edited by TH3B055, 18 October 2013 - 10:07 AM.

um the account you linked for online as $0 so yea just to let you know

Read the thread - it says $0 on that page but the real amount is visible on the main page I linked to.

I actually just looked under the 'Cash' tab and it does say $0 received from others which is strange. It's still obvious that he received the money though as he has spent over 5 mil and it hasn't come from car sales or missions.

ok well for me smart ass your friend banzaikitten as no money online and is rank 0 and as no stats for single player and multplayer plus i have read the thread.

Im not saying he did not have it but looks like Rockstar reset the account

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

ok well for me smart ass your friend banzaikitten as no money online and is rank 0 and as no stats for single player and multplayer plus i have read the thread.

Fair enough, although it looks exactly the same as it did yesterday to me so I doubt his account has been reset.

Also apologies if you interpreted my response as a 'smart ass' affront, that was not my intention.

TH3B055
  • TH3B055

Nothing is true...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Fair enough, although it looks exactly the same as it did yesterday to me so I doubt his account has been reset.

Also apologies if you interpreted my response as a 'smart ass' affront, that was not my intention.

your fine and weird oh well idk why maybe he closed it to the public and now its friends only viewing

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

Right, but I've been playing GTA since it was 2D, at which point you were no doubt little more than a mere twinkle in your father's eye ;)

Shut up. You're old as f*ck. It must suck to be old and have all those back problems. I bet you're even going bald now. Ha.

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Shut up. You're old as f*ck. It must suck to be old and have all those back problems. I bet you're even going bald now. Ha.

If you classify 23 as 'old as f*ck' then I guess you're right on that count. Wrong about the hair (if anything it's too thick) and the back though (I lift and it's pretty nicely defined, def not aching). 

Still, none of that changes the fact you're a nasty little oik,

• Witchking Of Angmar likes this

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

If you classify 23 as 'old as f*ck' then I guess you're right on that count. Wrong about the hair (if anything it's too thick) and the back though (I lift and it's pretty nicely defined, def not aching). 

Still, none of that changes the fact you're a nasty little oik,

You just don't give up do you? and Little? I'll be 20 years old next month ya idiot. This is exactly why I hardly EVER post on these forums. It's because of people like you. I say one stupid thing, then I get the rest of the the internet all over my ass. You know what. I ain't responding to anymore of your bullsh*t. I don't give a f*ck how much older you are than me. sh*t I could care f*cking less. 

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

isnt the max you can give 5k? My friend was in a room and was given 3million, it just popped into his account. He said some guy claimed he had a modded ps3 and gagve a bunch of people a bunch of money.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

that's dirty money, tell him to donate it to all of us lol

• Witchking Of Angmar likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users