» «
Photo

My IRL friend was given $29,000,000 - with proof

38 replies to this topic
KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:22 AM Edited by KillaChaz, 17 October 2013 - 09:54 AM.

So you guys wanted proof, my friend made his online stats public so check it out. 

You will find the 'cash earned' section of particular interest.

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

As background he was given 29 mil by a random in free roam. It was previously suggested my mate had glitched the cash but by looking at the 'car sales' stat it is obvious that this is not the case.

The best part of it is that he posted a ticket to Rockstar and they didn't understand what he was on about. Those guys need to get a clue and fix this game.

EDIT: I meant to post this under online, if a mod could move that'd be great.

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

good for you

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Huh says zero ?

Id love some cash , give it all to meeeeeeeeeee

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

Huh says zero ?

Id love some cash , give it all to meeeeeeeeeee

Zk9MA3F.png

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

0$, guy is a noob

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

I would warn ur friend though as 22mil on a Rank 32 looks a bit suspicious...even if it was shared. Obviously someone has been using exploits possibly a friends account and wants to get rid of the cash so he doesn't get banned.

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Oh, on mine says $0

How do you actually share money , i didnt even know i could

Databank
  • Databank

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Haha, when I first read the title I thought you meant that he was given that money in real life!

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

I would warn ur friend though as 22mil on a Rank 32 looks a bit suspicious...even if it was shared. Obviously someone has been using exploits possibly a friends account and wants to get rid of the cash so he doesn't get banned.

He asked them to take the money away and they replied saying something along the lines of: 'What is your problem? Do you need to be reimbursed for cash which has disappeared.'

Useless from Rockstar and he is at least on record as reporting it.

He had nothing to do with the guy that sent him the cash and says he'd prefer not to have been given such a vast sum. He is of the opinion that it ruins the fun and the sense of progression you get from gradually building up your bank balance. After all the whole point of the game / missions etc is to earn money.

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:43 AM Edited by KillaChaz, 17 October 2013 - 09:46 AM.

I actually just looked under the 'Cash' tab and it does say $0 received from others which is strange. It's still obvious that he received the money though as he has spent over 5 mil and it hasn't come from car sales or missions.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

He asked them to take the money away and they replied saying something along the lines of: 'What is your problem? Do you need to be reimbursed for cash which has disappeared.'

Useless from Rockstar and he is at least on record as reporting it.

He had nothing to do with the guy that sent him the cash and says he'd prefer not to have been given such a vast sum. He is of the opinion that it ruins the fun and the sense of progression you get from gradually building up your bank balance. After all the whole point of the game / missions etc is to earn money.

Fair enough mate, In this case someone in his lobby must of selected him by mistake! That other guy must be Pissed :lol:  I agree though it does take the fun out of it, I've only brought an apartment and not much else because I'm saving up for stuff and I think that's what keeps you wanting to do more missions. Also with a crew I find its more of a social chill session as well :beerhat:

• KillaChaz likes this

SMG
  • SMG

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

So he could have glitched under aa different account and shared it with himself to 'launder' it.

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

So he could have glitched under aa different account and shared it with himself to 'launder' it.

True but what was originally in dispute was that sharing such large sums was even possible.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

This is possible but with the information given and that he's reported it to R* I doubt it... Plus I said basically the same thing. :yawn:

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

I've been whatsapping my mate and he said the random had a bounty and offered $10 million as a reward for whoever took the bounty. My friend killed him three times so this is his theory as to why he was selected.

It seems like it wasn't as random as I first thought in any case.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

I've been whatsapping my mate and he said the random had a bounty and offered $10 million as a reward for whoever took the bounty. My friend killed him three times so this is his theory as to why he was selected.

Yeah, but that sounds awfully odd....You only need to kill them once for the bounty or did he keep getting 10mil bounty on his head??

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

How much cock did your friend have to suck to get that much gil? LOL

• grandola likes this

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

Yeah, but that sounds awfully odd....You only need to kill them once for the bounty or did he keep getting 10mil bounty on his head??

It sounds to me like some guy glitched crazy amounts of cash and was bored in freeroam or wanted to show off his hacking skills.

It was a regular bounty but the guy sent an in game text with the promise of an additional 10 mil for whoever killed him. The fact my friend killed him 2 more times (presumably there was no bounty for these kills) and was paid a further 19 million suggests the guy was happy to part with his glitched money.

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:38 AM Edited by KillaChaz, 17 October 2013 - 10:38 AM.

So that would put you somewhere between the ages of 12 to 15?

• JmanBassman likes this

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by JmanBassman, 17 October 2013 - 10:54 AM.

This :^: 

And a perfectly innocent thread went downhill at this point.... :sui:

I guess your friend was just lucky and maybe the glitched guy needed to part with some cash so his account didn't look "That" abnormal on their system.

Still strikes me as odd but oh well, if your mate thinks it's wrecked the game for him why not share it out to his friends and crew or make challenges in a closed room like first one up mount Chiliad gets 50k or something...

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by KillaChaz, 17 October 2013 - 11:07 AM.

This :^:

And a perfectly innocent thread went downhill at this point.... :sui:

I guess your friend was just lucky and maybe the glitched guy needed to part with some cash so his account didn't look "That" abnormal on their system.

Still strikes me as odd but oh well, if your mate thinks it's wrecked the game for him why not share it out to his friends and crew or make challenges in a closed room like first one up mount Chiliad gets 50k or something...

He's actually the leader of our crew and I'm sure he'd be willing to dish out cash to whoever asked. So far myself and another IRL friend haven't felt like it was necessary though. It's not so tough to make money through the regular methods & we're getting 500k from R* anyway so I just don't think it's needed. My mate is going to get ammo off him though and maybe I could be tempted to take a bunch of nades and sticky bombs if that's possible - those things are expensive!

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure my friend has come round to the idea of money being no object since he's been splashing out on cars and such and as far as I know he has no plans to get back to R* clarifying the situation.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

He's actually the leader of our crew and I'm sure he'd be willing to dish out cash to whoever asked. So far myself and another IRL friend haven't felt like it was necessary though. It's not so tough to make money through the regular methods & we're getting 500k from R* anyway so I just don't think it's needed. My mate is going to get ammo off him though and maybe I could be tempted to take a bunch of nades and sticky bombs if that's possible - those things are expensive!

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure my friend has come round to the idea of money being no object since he's been splashing out on cars and such and as far as I know he has no plans to get back to R* clarifying the situation.

I seem to be using most of my hard earned cash or Ammo and Armour for missions...So get him to help out with that :colgate:

Hopefully he's not another person that thinks wealth entails buying a Adder and Painting it Chrome... :miranda:

• KillaChaz likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

He doesn't have a lot of money for SP though lol.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'd be more impressed if he was given $29m IRL.

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

I'm not impressed, I'm bitching about this outrageous exploit. Would be nice if R* did something to patch the glitch which makes it possible to generate this kind of cash along with the ability to give it to another player... And fast!

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by VoiceoftheVoiceless, 17 October 2013 - 09:59 PM.

You think i'm 12 because of 1 statement I made? Go f*ck yourself.

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Well aren't you simply a delight. Your parents must be proud.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Well aren't you simply a delight. Your parents must be proud.

TH3B055
  • TH3B055

Nothing is true...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

um the account you linked for online as $0 so yea just to let you know

KillaChaz
  • KillaChaz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:54 AM Edited by KillaChaz, 18 October 2013 - 09:54 AM.

um the account you linked for online as $0 so yea just to let you know

Read the thread - it says $0 on that page but the real amount is visible on the main page I linked to.

I actually just looked under the 'Cash' tab and it does say $0 received from others which is strange. It's still obvious that he received the money though as he has spent over 5 mil and it hasn't come from car sales or missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users