Photo

Gotten way to much money..

28 replies to this topic
myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Played survival yesterday, was gonna bank the 18k i earned, but when i entered mazebank i had MILLIONS????????????

Anyone else got this?? 

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Somepony shared millions of dollars with you.

Sucks.

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Seriously?? Why and how the h... do they do that? In one way online part is ruined now, i enjoyed see the dollars roll in doing missions.. :/

• kingjames409 likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Seriously?? Why and how the h... do they do that? In one way online part is ruined now, i enjoyed see the dollars roll in doing missions.. :/

I would gladly accept that money if you could give more than 5k, since I doubt you are a hacker who can give millions per one gift.

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

I would gladly accept that money if you could give more than 5k, since I doubt you are a hacker who can give millions per one gift.

Yeah, im such a badass hacker that i cannot even remember my email pass first time i type it :p hehe.. But how the hell is it possible to just give me that much?? i cannot even send money to others...

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

... these incidents are becoming to common, if it continues the economy will completly crumble unless R* steps in with a heavy hand :/ (cash reset)

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

exploiter trying to talk his way out of the eventual cheaters pool, being forced to play alone.

lawl.

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

... these incidents are becoming to common, if it continues the economy will completly crumble unless R* steps in with a heavy hand :/ (cash reset)

If i could keep my rank, that wouldnt be a problem for me :)

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

exploiter trying to talk his way out of the eventual cheaters pool, being forced to play alone.

lawl.

U stupid?? if i was a exploiter i wouldnt started this tread *Facepalm* I asked if anyone else have gotten this..

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

Doubt they'd reset legit ranks, no need for it either, but they need the economy to profit of the game, not to mention the problems these kinda cash amounts will cause for the upcoming stock market.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

lawl.

U stupid?? if i was a exploiter i wouldnt started this tread *Facepalm* I asked if anyone else have gotten this..

yo ucan facepalm and talk down to what is said all you want.

you exploited the money, and are now making a bullsh*t thread with a bullsh*t story.

you are lying.

/thread

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Doubt they'd reset legit ranks, no need for it either, but they need the economy to profit of the game, not to mention the problems these kinda cash amounts will cause for the upcoming stock market.

I wonder how much it would cost them to figure out and investigate every single person who is exploiting cash glitches

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

Wouldnt mind if they do... having this much money ruins the game... And as you say, the stock marked.. :/

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

I wonder how much it would cost them to figure out and investigate every single person who is exploiting cash glitches

At this point, I doubt that would be a viable option, not to mention people seem to be forcing theyr cash onto other players.

Personally I really HOPE they reset cash, because the only option for R* if they don't fix the economy is to add premium content, which would be negative for all of us.

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

lawl.

yo ucan facepalm and talk down to what is said all you want.

you exploited the money, and are now making a bullsh*t thread with a bullsh*t story.

you are lying.

/thread

Whatever...

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

At this point, I doubt that would be a viable option, not to mention people seem to be forcing theyr cash onto other players.

Personally I really HOPE they reset cash, because the only option for R* if they don't fix the economy is to add premium content, which would be negative for all of us.

Resetting cash would make no difference. With the option to buy cash cards, anyone who gets reset can easily make the millions back in seconds by buying cash cards. 

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by Munx, 17 October 2013 - 10:04 AM.

Resetting cash would make no difference. With the option to buy cash cards, anyone who gets reset can easily make the millions back in seconds by buying cash cards. 

The amount of $ that would be introduced to the economy trough cash cards wouldnt even be compareable to the current situation.

Some people having a few millions won't negativly impact the economy, atleast not nearly as much as "everyone" having a endless supply of $.

Take RL as an example, if everyone was a millionaire the value of the currency would crash completly.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

happened to me like 10 mins ago, i just randomly had 5.5m so i checked my stats, it says "Job cash shared by other players: 5,500,000". so i got glitch money without even having to do the glitch
  • myztical78 likes this

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

Idiots on this thread.

I was given 40 million yesterday by another player and there has been plenty others on this forum that the same thing happened to them who were also willing to post their social club link up on this cesspit. 

It looks like it is modders/hackers finding a way to do this with cash hacks.

• myztical78 likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

Maybe the stimulus package comes after everyone is reset...

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

The amount of $ that would be introduced to the economy trough cash cards wouldnt even be compareable to the current situation.

Some people having a few millions won't negativly impact the economy, atleast not nearly as much as "everyone" having a endless supply of $.

Take RL as an example, if everyone was a millionaire the value of the currency would crash completly.

Yeah it's not the end of the world if everyone is rich in this game. Rocstar needs to figure out ways to keep people wanting to play the game. Add car and plane DLCs, Add new maps, different modes. Keeping people excited. I really hope they impress everyone with upcoming DLCs in the future. I totally would have bought a cash card near the beginning if everything wasn't so f*cked.

If they want to keep everyone happy they will patch things and don't bother resetting characters because of their f*ck ups. Hopefully when GTA 6 drops they will have things all sorted out by then and then they will have a better economy full of hard working people who earned everything they own. I also wouldn't opposed to a new GTA game every year like the COD franchise.

Spookygal
  • Spookygal

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

However much it costs them to pay one programmer to take 20 minutes to write a code that goes through the information stored on their servers.

Something like, "how many people have made over 10 million selling cars" and their machine would spit out a list.

Not really difficult to track pretty much anything they want when they have all the information there.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

However much it costs them to pay one programmer to take 20 minutes to write a code that goes through the information stored on their servers.

Something like, "how many people have made over 10 million selling cars" and their machine would spit out a list.

Not really difficult to track pretty much anything they want when they have all the information there.

Nice try, rockstar programmer!

Yeah I'm sure it's not too hard but oh well. Pissing off thousands of people is no way to get them to pay you real money for in game money

Termin8tor
  • Termin8tor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:56 AM Edited by Termin8tor, 17 October 2013 - 10:56 AM.

Nice try, rockstar programmer!

Yeah I'm sure it's not too hard but oh well. Pissing off thousands of people is no way to get them to pay you real money for in game money

But pissing off thousands of people that have bent the rules to their advantage is far better than pissing off the hundreds of thousands of people who havent bent the rules and see themselves at a huge disadvantage and who will be their real customers going forward who "may" purchase in game money.

I for one am proud to be a lowly level 23 with measly earnings of around 270K so far.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

I think rockstar will end up shooting themselves in the foot on this one. My guess, no fix action what-so-ever, players will view cash cards as worthless and will likely ridicule anyone that does purchase one. Just my opinion... But I would much rather be poor in game than spend my RL money just to feel like I'm not that far behind all the money glitchers. Honestly, I wrote off the whole cash card thing in the first few days and I think it died for the majority of players when the stimulus package was announced. I'll bet rockstar introduces premium content available only by purchase with RL money in order to recoupe the potential profit of the now worthless cash card system.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

You some kind of idiot or something?

"The economy"?

Kenoz
  • Kenoz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Annoying children that masturbate to poniez, holy sh*t.

Anyways, he's not lying (most likely).

Sg_BM5ztcVtjUZldGpVh.png

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

You guys are lucky..

Herodias69
  • Herodias69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I was in a room full of players and started to hear everyone saying they are rich, I look at my cash and I have 450,000,000. I was kinda devo'd when I seen it, as now I have nothing to look forward to when everything is given to you.

The guy just ended up giving it to everyone in the room and then left

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users