Need help for my GTA V/IV HUD MOD + GTA SA,

6 replies to this topic
Sup?
  • Sup?

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

My computer specs:

I don't know what RAM,  or Graphics Card, but the processor is Core 2 Duo, works GTA SA fine. Now, my GTA SA version is GTA SA AO version. My SAMP works fine, my skin + weapon mods work fine, too. But, when I try to install GTA V/IV HUD mod, it doesn't work. I need help, please. Idk if GTA SA AO is v1, v2, v3.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:04 AM

From what I know, version 1.0 is only AO version of the game (Adults Only). Can you look what size your gta_sa.exe is? To do so, right click it, go to properties and there you have it. Which ASI loader are you using? And of course, what is this mod you are talking about, can you post a link to it?

And just a little warning, SAMP doesn't allow all kinds of mods, script mods like CLEO and ASI are not usually allowed. Skin and weapons mods do work though, and some servers even got their own skin packages to use on their servers.

Sup?
  • Sup?

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Sorry if I caused you any problems, man. I just updated my gta_sa.exe with some other that was of v1. I got cleo 4, installed it in gta sa folder, then installed the mod again, and worked. Thanks a lot. I got a question, though. Will it lag if I install car mods? I got no graphics card.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:47 PM

No problems, glad to hear you got it working! :)

And it depends from the car mod you are installing. Some cars are really detailed, which require more power from your PC. So when downloading car mods, bigger filesize means the more it'll drop your FPS. Cars with size of around 1MB (.dff-size) are usually performance-friendly.

And one more thing, if you are planning to use them on SA:MP, then you need to make sure the car is SA:MP compatible. Usually the creator of car tells if it is.

Sup?
  • Sup?

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

Well, thanks for that. I was hoping to mod the LSPD, SFPD, and LVPD cruisers. But, I've heard that they lag a lot, plus, I was looking forward to HD mods, I'm sure they'll lag, though.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

You could always try them out, just make back-up of any file you modify. If you modify a whole IMG-archive like gta3.img, I'd recommend making back-up of that instead of the files inside it.

Sup?
  • Sup?

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Thanks a lot, man. Love you. And, how can I improve my SAMP shooting? I suck, I tried to watch vids on youtube, it didn't help much. I kind of lag in GTA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users