Photo

Stop playing criminal records already

26 replies to this topic
Ilikepizza44
  • Ilikepizza44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

Every time I get into a random race it's either criminal records or down the drain. Please stop only replaying those 2 races, surely they arnt fun after the 50th race. And don't tell me it's for the xp because after the 1st lap a message will pop up saying you have reached the xp cap for the day on that activity. Now I see why they removed the replay button from jobs.

bostonsas
  • bostonsas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

fun and easy? not sure why your mad bro?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:14 AM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 17 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

No no no, you reach the RP cap for that race only. The next race will give you RP. It does say you've reached your RP limit for this session. It also gives you RP on the 2nd lap.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

I have no idea why it's the most played race, there are others with a better payout and they are alot more fun. What's fun about turning right over and over again? 

Deathopus
  • Deathopus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

I have no idea why it's the most played race, there are others with a better payout and they are alot more fun. What's fun about turning right over and over again? 

There's not much "fun" to be had. But it's basically a good ol' MMO'ish grind for RP and you get some good $ too.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

It has nothing to do with the payout. People are playing it because you can get 5000 RP per race, no matter what position you are, and each race is simple and takes less than three minutes.

I've been using it the last few days,but only to get back the 30 or so rankings that I lost due to character deletion while my friends got to keep all their stats. I'll play it for an hour and then switch to free roam or missions or whatever.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

Every time I get into a random race it's either criminal records or down the drain. Please stop only replaying those 2 races, surely they arnt fun after the 50th race. And don't tell me it's for the xp because after the 1st lap a message will pop up saying you have reached the xp cap for the day on that activity. Now I see why they removed the replay button from jobs.

Actually, you can replay most jobs over and over and over again. The game is actually designed to elicit replaying of missions, just like Red Dead. If it wasn't, then it would just lock you out of every mission once you complete it.

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Ask nascar fans whats so fun about going left over and over again,

sorry had to say it.

NewJerzy
  • NewJerzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Host your own race then?

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

What they should of done if make every race the same with the xp and cash you get. I did a race with 16 players and came 5th and only got 100 xp and it was a long race.

I could of done 6 laps or more down the drain and got over 10k xp

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

Totally agree OP.

And for those saying to host your own, have you tried hosting your own? It takes a while to actually get RANDOM players to join and have a good game.

Most of us want to just hop into a game with randoms and see who can win.

Every time I come on, go to random race, it'll be some kids with a mic and they would kick me after saying "oh dude some girl joined".

Seriously annoying.

MEX waapaaa 6
  • MEX waapaaa 6

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

I miss stars in your eyes from iv. So frustrating, yet so fun at the same time.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

No.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

It's for the car mod unlocks too...

Assassin13
  • Assassin13

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

You also unlock car mods that's probably main reason why. quick race 1 lap. people are trading wins

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

I don't know why people like Criminal Records... probably for car mods. Down the Drain is fun however.

But my favorite races are probably Senora Freeway, (the airport one... Taking Off?) and Downtown Underground. I like a bit of challenge in races, but Down the Drain is fun too.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

Grinding with friends is fun no matter how many times you do it

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

there is a bug that helps you level up if you set it up a certain way. 

thats why everyone plays it.

Pardew's Prostate
  • Pardew's Prostate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Crim recs is the worse race on the game and the payouts are weak, much rather do down the drain with the indestructible cardboard that sends you flying if you're not careful, adds a bit more fun to it.

Grand Tour is my fave race. 

Deathopus
  • Deathopus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

there is a bug that helps you level up if you set it up a certain way. 

thats why everyone plays it.

I haven't really "glitched" anything in the game except for doing this, and it took me like 6 hours to hit 50 from 23...It's almost a pseudo-glitch. Still wondering if it'll get patched at all.

MUT3D
  • MUT3D

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:42 AM Edited by MUT3D, 17 October 2013 - 11:44 AM.

criminal record is the fastest way to level right now. I went from 50 to 61 then 61 to 80, then 80 to 110 in 3 days. Its called grinding. I do it with my crew mates and almost all of us have our mods now, I think we have 2 or 3 more players and we are done.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Lol "reached the max RP for this activity"...the OP clearly doesn't understand how criminal records works.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

I will play it until I hit rank 120

autoduck
  • autoduck

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

Good tracks are like the one near vinewood with the hairpins+s shape and dockyard. Unfortunately, most people play CR and those sh*tty 16 player straight road bumper car tracks.

IbarakiBen
  • IbarakiBen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

What's fun about turning right over and over again? 

I had the same question when I discovered NASCAR!

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

people are way too concerned with making money or RP

lot of very interesting jobs hardly get played because of this

wanted to do some competitive missions (like road games or top fun) and I could hardly get any players

and 1 on 1 they're just not as much fun

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Totally agree OP.
And for those saying to host your own, have you tried hosting your own? It takes a while to actually get RANDOM players to join and have a good game.
Most of us want to just hop into a game with randoms and see who can win.
Every time I come on, go to random race, it'll be some kids with a mic and they would kick me after saying "oh dude some girl joined".
Seriously annoying.

so its a chick behind the my little pony? ok, no longer creepy. I thought you were a 45 year old fat guy from ohio.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users