Photo

Sweet, do you even

13 replies to this topic
Aby1
  • Aby1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

So i was just chillin in my adder when some bitch comes and kills me.

She steals my car

I go put vechicle access to 'no one'

She continues driving it

She just got a 1m car for free? How does this work

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:08 AM Edited by Omnicr0n, 17 October 2013 - 05:10 AM.

Nah.

She may wreck it, making either you or her pay insurance cost (to get it back).

If she is smart, she will pop the tires, smash the windows and leave nasty stains on the backseat. That will make the hassle completely yours with no cost to her. Driving it to the LSC is a pain on rims. You might be able to just leave online, comeback in your apt and see if it's in the garage?

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Well, that wouldn't be so bad (@poster above me). I can drive to LSC on Rims, but I don't wanna spend the 10K on a super car insurance because Rockstar doesn't understand a simple concept of "dish sh*t, eat sh*t". But I digress for R*'s mistakes.

Anyway. Just a heads up, since you have a tracker, anything she does to it is not life-ending. She cant garage it. Kill her and take it back, or wait till she's done with it.

Tip though: If you're ever in your car and you have unwanted passengers for whatever reason, if you hold your select/back button. Theres an option to empty your personal vehicle.

autoduck
  • autoduck

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

If she is smart, she will pop the tires, smash the windows and leave nasty stains on the backseat. That will make the hassle completely yours with no cost to her. Driving it to the LSC is a pain on rims. You might be able to just leave online, comeback in your apt and see if it's in the garage?

Isnt't that pointless since I can call the mechanic to send my car back to me in perfect condition? Best thing to do when you steal someone's vehicle is to deposit all your cash and then blow the sh*t up.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

What is the point in going to LSC and paying to fix your car? I just drive to my garage in and out and the car is fixed for free

autoduck
  • autoduck

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

I think an even easier option is to call your mechanic, he will send it to you back in perfect condition.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

She steals my car
She continues driving it

If she's in it you can't get her out by changing access. That stops her getting in in the first place.
Lol.
You need to kick her out.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Isnt't that pointless since I can call the mechanic to send my car back to me in perfect condition? Best thing to do when you steal someone's vehicle is to deposit all your cash and then blow the sh*t up.

Oh yeah, my bad!

I guess I have orthopedic shoes because...I stand corrected!

:lol:

• Jameson312 likes this

Saint.
  • Saint.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Happened to me the other day. Setting it at no-one doesn't seem to work if someone is already in your car. Tried setting it to crews+friends instead?

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:33 AM Edited by Nipper, 17 October 2013 - 07:34 AM.

She steals my car
She continues driving it

If she's in it you can't get her out by changing access. That stops her getting in in the first place.
Lol.

Changing access from Everyone to No-One has worked for me several times. :)

The change only takes effect after you exit the interaction menu btw, changing it and staying in the menu won't change it.

Coltfanjay
  • Coltfanjay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

My mechanic is retarded. Half the time he calls me back, with "sorry, bro, can't make ie right now"

Assassin13
  • Assassin13

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Nah.

She may wreck it, making either you or her pay insurance cost (to get it back).

Sometimes i find that after you have done or job/mission you go back into a lobby and ur car is fresh again

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

The Ignition Bombs are there for a reason. ;)

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

She steals my car
She continues driving it

Lol.

Changing access from Everyone to No-One has worked for me several times. :)

The change only takes effect after you exit the interaction menu btw, changing it and staying in the menu won't change it.

They probably got out while you wa sin the menu and then couldn't get back in again.
There is a "kick person out of vehicle" option for a reason, to do exactly this.
They are two different options.

The vehicle has to be stopped for it to work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users