» «
Photo

Bad Sport Clear Up

10 replies to this topic
Scimitars Of Drizzt
  • Scimitars Of Drizzt

Cranky Forum Members

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:59 AM Edited by DeathByDrizzt, 17 October 2013 - 03:59 AM.

I thought the only way to receive Bad Sport was when you leave missions and races, etc, early? Apparently people are getting Bad Sport just from killing people in free-mode? I'm a little confused on the exact specifications on receiving Bad Sport. I have a friend who is rank 50 who attacks players on free-mode all of the time but he has never received Bad Sport. Yet I've heard plenty of other people saying they have gotten Bad Sport from free-mode.

Any idea?

Thanks

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Use the search function mate, there are literally hundreds of threads on this very topic.

Short answer - no BS from killing people, yes BS from destroying other users' cars.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

I thought the only way to receive Bad Sport was when you leave missions and races, etc, early? Apparently people are getting Bad Sport just from killing people in free-mode? I'm a little confused on the exact specifications on receiving Bad Sport. I have a friend who is rank 50 who attacks players on free-mode all of the time but he has never received Bad Sport. Yet I've heard plenty of other people saying they have gotten Bad Sport from free-mode.

Any idea,

Thanks

If you destroy another player's personal vehicle, you get a tally towards your bad sport ranking. Leaving missions and races does the same. You can reach a certain threshold before being put in a bad sport server.

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Blowing up personal vehicles and leaving early and nothing else

Ewok626
  • Ewok626

Prankster

• Members

If you destroy someones personal vehicle you will get a warning.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Blowing up personal cars will get you there! An exact number, i'm still not sure.

I blew up 6-10 personal cars and I was considered a bad sport.

You can kill people all day every day and it's good sport.

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by Deathpally, 17 October 2013 - 04:03 AM.

Use the search function mate, there are literally hundreds of threads on this very topic.

Short answer - no BS from killing people, yes BS from destroying other users' cars.

I can vouch for that, I was chasing a bounty and during a high speed chase I decided to attach a sticky bomb to the guys car (didn't know it was a personal car till I got the warning later) to try and kill him to kill them, to get the bounty. I got the cash reward but then I also got into the bad sport pool since it said you destroyed a personal vehicle, so now I am in this pool for 2 days.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

You can f*ck with anything and everything, but you cannot f*ck with a mans car. Rape their daughters, kill their wife's, just do NOT f*ck WITH THEIR RIDE!
  • Scimitars Of Drizzt likes this

Scimitars Of Drizzt
  • Scimitars Of Drizzt

Cranky Forum Members

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Sorry for repeated topic and thanks to those who responded

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

LOL, I thought you did get bad sport for killing other players in free roam

You're all dead now

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's a broken system. Getting a bad sport warning when defending yourself is stupid. And it's just as dumb to be punished for leaving a mission early. I really hope Rockstar takes all the complaints to heart.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users