Getting the Blimp without pre order code

10 replies to this topic
ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

I have seen videos where you simply land (either a helicopter or parachute) on top of the blimp and then walk around pressing the enter button and your character magically ends up inside. I don't know if this has been patched with updates or were fake but, I have done this many times and still can't fly the blimp.
Am I missing something / is there another way to gain access?

I tried to tow the blimp with the cargobob with no luck, I also tried forcing it to land by landing the cargobob on top and holding down. This worked for a while but it took on too much collision damage and fireballed on me.

Please help lol.

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Ya i was wondering the same thing, i figured by now the people who didnt pre order it would have gotten it as some kind of mission completion prize, i was a little disappointed that there arnt any blimp races

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

I didn't pr-order it and got it like a week and a half after it's release yet it came with the blimp "exclusive game content" card.. I haven't used it being that I don't currently have XBL .. I didn't know that it was apparently pr-order exclusive

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Doesn't work. You'll need the pre-order code. 

BOOCAKE4U
  • BOOCAKE4U

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

i finally got around to entering my code tonight (i bought my copy from target the day of release, no pre-order) and i can tell you, you ain't missing anything...the buzzard (or any copter) is far more fun and useful

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

how i got mine without pre ordering?

i went to ebgames a few days ago and got it with the code in it...

thats how people are doing it i dont think u had to pre order..

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

The 1st batch of the game comes with the code, it's not just the pre-orders that get it.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by CiviX, 17 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

The 1st batch of the game comes with the code, it's not just the pre-orders that get it.

Got the code also. didn't pre-order. Just went to the store in its release week.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Well that explains how I got it haha.. hell maybe I can sell it in months when its rare lol I personally don't care to fly a blimp

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

Well that explains how I got it haha.. hell maybe I can sell it in months when its rare lol I personally don't care to fly a blimp

It won't be "rare" 20 years from now.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I already knew this but people call it the "pre order code" because it was originally advertised as for pre orders only. I just wanted to know if there was a way around it without the code.

What annoys me is, I bought my copy the same day as my brother in law from the same shop... he has xbox, I have a ps3 and guess what... he has the friggin code!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users