Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's your dream GTA 6 city(cities?)

14 replies to this topic

Poll: Dream City in GTA 6? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Dream City in GTA 6?

1. Miami (HD Vice City) (23 votes [21.90%])

Percentage of vote: 21.90%

2. Chicago (14 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

3. Seattle (4 votes [3.81%])

Percentage of vote: 3.81%

4. Las Vegas (13 votes [12.38%])

Percentage of vote: 12.38%

5. San Francisco (9 votes [8.57%])

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

6. Boston (1 votes [0.95%])

Percentage of vote: 0.95%

7. Milwaukee (3 votes [2.86%])

Percentage of vote: 2.86%

8. St.Louis (2 votes [1.90%])

Percentage of vote: 1.90%

9. Cincinnati (2 votes [1.90%])

10. Philadelphia (3 votes [2.86%])

11. Pittsburgh (2 votes [1.90%])

12. Atlanta (5 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

13. Dallas (2 votes [1.90%])

14. Cleveland (1 votes [0.95%])

Percentage of vote: 0.95%

15. New York City (3 votes [2.86%])

16. Detroit (6 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

17. Honolulu (Hawaii) (4 votes [3.81%])

18. Anchorage (Alaska) (2 votes [1.90%])

19. San Diego (2 votes [1.90%])

20. None of the Above (4 votes [3.81%])

How many Cities do you want?

1. Just 1 (5 votes [11.36%])

Percentage of vote: 11.36%

2. 2 (9 votes [20.45%])

Percentage of vote: 20.45%

3. 3 (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. The whole state (19 votes [43.18%])

Percentage of vote: 43.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:36 AM Edited by DatDudeDB, 17 October 2013 - 12:36 AM.

First off, GTA 6 HAS to have more than 1 city. 

Surely they can expand the landscape and have the hardware capabilities to make multiple cities.

For me, personally my dream city would be Chicago...and if Rockstar finally adds multiple cities, I would like Milwaukee up north to be visitable, and Cincinnati in the south to be visitable.

Why? 

Mainly because cities like LA, Miami, New York City, are all so unrelatable to me. I live in the midwest, so it would be nice to have some cities that I actually know and grew up around..also it would be nice to put some of the spotlight on some "lesser" known cities.

What might benefit rockstar is that Chicago, Milwaukee, and Cincinnati are all pretty small cities (at least compared to NYC or Miami), so including all 3 wouldn't be that big of a technical stretch. 

How about you? 

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

I want a GTA game based on Texas for me. I think Cali, Florida and Texas pretty much have the most variety.

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

bump

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by Raavi, 17 October 2013 - 01:11 AM.

Hawaii, that'd be awesome.

South Florida including the keys, part of the Bahamas, Havana area and part of the Cayman Islands.

The Big easy.

Wrong section though mate, should be in GTA Series chat.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by Vorpax, 17 October 2013 - 01:03 AM.

Seeing how they fu*ed up GTAV introducing the biggest ever companies' open world map, so it feels like a shallow ghost town, with few people here and there...stupid cop AI, that would find you in the middle of nowhere regardless of situation and terrible and inconsistent vehicle damage (sometimes vehicle would explode hitting light obstacle and sometimes hitting another vehicle at full speed wouldn't even leave a scratch on both your and AI's vehicle!) and many other reasons i'd rather prefer them concentrate on much smaller map, but much dense and varied and lively! Make cop system more clever and consistent, improve damage physics drastically and put tons of activities! For that reason there can't candidate any better than Vice City! First it would satisfy all the people, who simply wanted Vice City as next location without rubbing anything against GTAV (most of them, judging by the posts and poll results) as well as people like me, who want more detailed map with more things to do and more fun gameplay, but were very disappointed by what GTAV turned out to be! So picking Vice City for the next location is a win-win situation!

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Miami (HD Vice City) - did not take even a second to think about that.

• Vorpax likes this

Decardo
  • Decardo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Atlanta - vice city

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Rehab

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

thinking about the next instalment when V havent been out not even a full month, dont you think its a bit too soon?

anyway, i'd like them to go out of the States. Go to mexico or go back to london, someplace out of the states.

mexico would make sense as there are mexican mentions during some missions.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hawaii man is the perfect playground, I already posted my pitch on it in another topic just like this one (actually got some good reception from some folks in here) I'll post it up if you wanna hear.

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by bikerman3, 17 October 2013 - 10:39 AM.

it won't  happen for gta 6 but i want the whole country not as islands all the states connected.

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Not your scooter brother

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

I voted for...

Vegas - Perfect setting for a GTA, colorful, exciting, CONSTANTLY "alive".

Miami - If they can pull off another game with the atmosphere of the original Vice City, I'm all for it, just give us more to explore this time, more secrets and whatnot.

Atlanta - I live in Georgia, so obviously I had to put one in for the home team.

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

bump

UniversalPsycho
  • UniversalPsycho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

Sydney Australia. The harbour would be an amazing place in the game along with a few small landmarks. Opera house, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park Funland and the Centre Point Tower

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 17 October 2013 - 05:42 AM.

My dream for GTA 6 is Carcer City based on Chicago then GTA 7 in Texas with Holster (Houston) and Darling (Dallas). Because then Rockstar can complete the Midwest and South. Then in GTA 8 you can bring San Andreas (West Coast), Carcer City (Midwest), Holster/Darling Texas (Southwest), Liberty State/Alderney (East Coast), and Vice City (Southeast) together to create a country. You cant do all 50 states, but the largest cities in each region can be brought together and San Andreas, Carcer City, Texas, Florida, Liberty City, and Alderney accomplishes that.

You cant have a country now because there is no Midwest or Southwest. You have to be careful creating Chicago because it's the third largest city in the US and largest inland city, so it has to be the MAIN CITY and should ONLY be included with 2 other cities if Rockstar is willing or able to make an absolutely huge ass version of GTA San Andreas' map capable of maintaining the scale and integrity of Chicago.

But it cant be like GTA SA where all three cities had equal scale. In any Midwest map, Chicago has to CLEARLY appear bigger and larger than everything around it. And it has to FEEL like it's the third most populated city after Liberty City and Los Santos. But if Rockstar isn't at that point yet, they'd do better just making GTA Chicago a one-city game instead of a super small half assed version of Chicago with the Midwest around it. But if XBOX One/PS4 allows them to be able to create maps so large that they can add other Midwest cities around Chicago WITHOUT significantly detracting from Chicago itself, I'd be cool with it. I just don't want a small condensed version of Chicago due to the fact of them adding too many extra cities around. 

You cant half-ass with the third largest city. Same with, Texas should only be put in a game with other cities or states as long as Texas is the focus and is size isn't detracted. You have to do full justice to places like Chicago, Houston, Dallas etc. You need to really really be careful with Chicago, Houston, Dallas etc. Add sh*t to the map, but make sure those places are represented with full integrity and scale because those are the biggest places left to do in America after Liberty City and Los Santos/San Andreas.

All of it depends on what the XBOX One/PS4 allows though. If we can have multi-city maps where the scale of places like Chicago and Texas can still be done justice that'd be the best of both worlds. But every GTA since GTA SA seems to have these mythical "limitations" and excuses that pop up and never has the features you envisioned, so I dunno what to expect.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I really thirsty for a whole-America game, like what I'm explaining in my "Ultimate" concept. Rockstar started GTA with three states, and was going to make a game named GTA Online Crime World which was going to be a 3d remake of the original game. They spent 12 years to make it good and finally, we have GTA:Online. I think they should make something like they did with GTA:EfLC which was a pack of two DLC packs; make several states available as DLC and finally release them altogether as "GTA:Ultimate" pack.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users