Photo

Stuck on joining GTA Online screen!

1 reply to this topic
Touchinghippo
  • Touchinghippo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

So recently I became a bad sport (Lame -_-) and since I couldn't play with my friends or anything, I decided to get offline. The next day I try getting on to just mess around, and my online won't load, it gets stuck on the joining gta online screen, anyone else experiencing this or experienced this and know a solution? On a side note, its been three days since I became a bad sport so I'm not one anymore.

StingOperation
  • StingOperation

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, I have the exact same issue.  Bad sport and everything you described.  I have an open ticked and even spoke with the rockstar support team.  They said they haven't had any reports of this happening or know why.  I've tried everything to fix it, deleting/reinstalled patch, joining each lobby, having my friend sign in to online from his console, and nothing. 

My character doesn't show up in the wheel unless I go to "choose character".  My guy is still there according to social club.  I'm guessing this  is a serious problem and at this point I'm apprehensive I'll get to keep this character I have 50 hours into.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users