Photo

HELP!?! TREVOR AND MICHAEL ON EXILE, FRANKLIN ONE MISSION

3 replies to this topic
richieu11
  • richieu11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

What the hell am I supposed to do?  Trevor and Michael are on exile and I cant switch to either one of them right now.  Franklin has one mission left (or so it appears) It is at Michaels house. I have a green M and also a blue M (meaning a Michael mission).  So I take Franklin to Michaels house and there is no where to go, no little yellow light to stand on to start any type of mission.  I go to the back of the house and by the one door it says to come back as Michael or trevor to start this mission.  But it looks like there can be a Franklin mission there as well as there is the green M but where is the mission? I have searched high and low around that f*cking house to find the little yellow light forcefield looking thing that you stand on to start missions but there aint sh*t there! Please help if you can, I am stuck!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by Spuds725, 17 October 2013 - 12:28 AM.

http://gtaforums.com...nor-turbulence/

I read this today in the above thread....

Leave the area--- call a cab and take it back to michaels house--- Select skip trip when in the cab... When Your arrive, Marker should then be there.

• richieu11 likes this

richieu11
  • richieu11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

thanks, I am gonna give it a shot now...f*ck for 2 days I been trying to figure this nonsense out!

http://gtaforums.com...nor-turbulence/

Leave the area--- call a cab and take it back to michaels house--- Select skip trip when in the cab... When Your arrive, Marker should then be there.

sleepy39
  • sleepy39

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:28 AM

Trevor must call Ursula and go to the location at the dock. Instead of meeting Ursula, the next mission starts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users