Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar CANT punish glitchers/farmers/exploiters, this is why.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
StarOfStar
  • StarOfStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by StarOfStar, 17 October 2013 - 12:12 AM.

I buy the game, and i do whatever the f*ck i want in the game i paid for.

Cheating or not, its not the point.

Its not like im using third party things like hacking the game, servers or anything like that. Thats illegal stuff there anyway, rather than glitching, which is just called as cheating. If not even that. As cheating usually means using a third party tools like aimbot or a trainer or anything that clearly gives a big advantage over other players. But glitching is a thing that anyone can do, without any third party thing, just with the original game.

So if you cry and whine like a baby, and call us cheaters, then do it yourf*ckingself! Ohh, but wait. You have no balls because you are scared of being banned. (Im talking about the crybabys here who does nothing else but just cry alot about how we are nolifer losers [which is pretty ironic], not about people who respects and wants to enjoy the game as its originally ways.)

It is theire own problem that they let the game out with REALLY simple glitch, like LSC one. (I mean seriously, having my own experience of coding and making a public server on SA-MP,  i would definately thinked about this simple mistake like LSC glitch. I can strongly say that R* was sloppy about testing out the glitched money sources, as this isnt a hard thing to find out.) 

So in other words, glitch your money, or dont. Otherwise, shut_the_f*ck_up, kid.

Thx bye.

amoratisd
  • amoratisd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

U mad bro? Fight me IRL! 

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Its not like im using third party things like hacking the game, servers or anything like that. Thats illegal stuff there anyway, rather than glitching, which is just called as cheating. If not even that. As cheating usually means using a third party tools like aimbot or a trainer or anything that clearly gives a big advantage over other players. But glitching is a thing that anyone can do, without any third party thing, just with the original game.

So if you cry and whine like a baby, and call us cheaters, then do it yourf*ckingself! Ohh, but wait. You have no balls because you are scared of being banned. (Im talking about the crybabys here who does nothing else but just cry alot about how we are nolifer losers [which is pretty ironic], not about people who respects and wants to enjoy the game as its originally ways.)

It is theire own problem that they let the game out with REALLY simple glitch, like LSC one. (I mean seriously, having my own experience of coding and making a public server on SA-MP,  i would definately thinked about this simple mistake like LSC glitch. I can strongly say that R* was sloppy about testing out the glitched money sources, as this isnt a hard thing to find out.) 

So in other words, glitch your money, or dont. Otherwise, shut_the_f*ck_up, kid.

Thx bye.

They can do whatever the f*ck they want considering they own the servers. They don't give a sh*t if you bought the game or not, online access is a privilege. Quit acting like you know law.

In other words: shut the f*ck up, kid.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

You can't do whatever you want.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 17 October 2013 - 12:19 AM.

really ? another thread about this ? really ?

Thx bye.

I buy a gun so i do what ever i want with it

I buy a car so i do what ever i want with it

No sir, sorry

Shellfish
  • Shellfish

COYI

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

You couldn't have got it more wrong. In most games like this yes you paid for the disc. The character/avatar you create/use in the game will belong to the creators of said game.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

I can ignore whatever online user agreements I didn't read!

Shut the f*ck up kid. Go put cheats into single player

StarOfStar
  • StarOfStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

U mad bro? Fight me IRL! 

Sure.

Thx bye.

They can do whatever the f*ck they want considering they own the servers. They don't give a sh*t if you bought the game or not, online access is a privilege. Quit acting like you know law.

In other words: shut the f*ck up, kid.

They kinda cant.

You can't do whatever you want.

I kinda can.

really ? another thread about this ? really ?

Yes.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

Stopped reading after this.

Nate125
  • Nate125

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

If you're too lazy to earn money on a game that YOU paid for, I doubt you even paid for the game.

• amoratisd likes this

aussiemcgr
  • aussiemcgr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

While I couldn't give a damn if someone exploits (as long as they are not effecting my personal gaming experience), I will say that you have a pretty horrible excuse. That's like saying you shouldn't be arrested for shoplifting if the store owners don't ensure security tags are on the specific items you stole.

StarOfStar
  • StarOfStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

While I couldn't give a damn if someone exploits (as long as they are not effecting my personal gaming experience), I will say that you have a pretty horrible excuse. That's like saying you shouldn't be arrested for shoplifting if the store owners don't ensure security tags are on the specific items you stole.

This is a game, dude. A f*cking game.

iDope
  • iDope

C++ Programmer

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Sorry, but after reading that I see no sign of you knowing how to program in any language, and oh my god a SAMP server, are you kidding if you go to gameservers they set it all up for you, no coding involved. On another note you don't pay the server bill so you don't have the rights you think you do!

Thanks,

iDope

A True Programmer 

• aussiemcgr likes this

StarOfStar
  • StarOfStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

If you're too lazy to earn money on a game that YOU paid for, I doubt you even paid for the game.

Im not lazy to earn money, i just took the opportunity to save my lifetime from this game, and probably saved alot hours from my lifetime. 

I also play'd the game normally and was earning good money, unitl i found out the glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users