Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

When i call up the mechanic to deliver a car to me recently, he shows up with the car but he either drives right past me and continues to drive off. Or he pulls up beside me, steps out the car for a second then re enters it and tries to drive off with it again, so basically i have to car jack my own vehicle.

This wasn't happening a few days ago it only seems to of happened the past couple of days. Has this been the same for anyone else?

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Yeah, this has happened to me, bastard drove off in my Sabre and when i rang for him to deliver it to me again he just said "Sorry boss, cant bring it right now blah blah blah", probably went off on a joy ride -_- he even got out when he had brought to to me and said about "here it is" and "that scratch was already there"... it must be something glitched with the AI to make them think they own the vehicle, but really annoyed since if it was for a mission then i wouldn't have my car to get there...

fresheggroll
  • fresheggroll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hahaha this also happened to me. When it does I pull out my sniper and kill that bastard

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by Kongen_af_GTA, 17 October 2013 - 12:09 AM.

Ye, he shows up then i enter, he pulls me out and then i shoot him. done deal

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I've had this once or twice the cheeky bastard, but more often than not the dude crashes my car. I've started knightsticking him so hopefully he'll learn...

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by Samcharles, 17 October 2013 - 12:39 AM.

Happened to me last night. The mechanic happened to park the car with the driver's side door right next to a wall. He starts to get out, hits the wall and gets back in. I jumped in the passenger side and gave him a fist to the face..needless to say he got out. :lol:

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Happens to me all the time, he drives my car crazily too which does not impress me! I also get told I'm too close to my personal vehicle which is often on the other side of the map LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users