Photo

How to get this car please help!

5 replies to this topic
trkh
  • trkh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

If someone helps me get this car I will love you forever thank you so much!

0_0.jpg

GTA:Offline
  • GTA:Offline

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

I think the only way to get it is from the first race, from what I've seen. Or duplicate it but that's cheating :/

Strimix
  • Strimix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

I swear ever since i got it and took it to a car meet every one wants it, you can only get it from the first race in the tutorials... There is a way around though but it involves making a new char and give the car to someone who will then give it back to you on your real main character

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

It's outside of the store that's around the corner from Gerald's house. At least it is every time I rob it. Can't tell how they got the decals on it....never seen decals in LSC.

trkh
  • trkh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

I swear ever since i got it and took it to a car meet every one wants it, you can only get it from the first race in the tutorials... There is a way around though but it involves making a new char and give the car to someone who will then give it back to you on your real main character

Might try this later

MrSheaQuinn
  • MrSheaQuinn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

- long time lurker and just registered to answer this.

I originally had one from the first race but after the clothes tutorial some a-hole blew it up. I was lucky that there was one parked down the road not far from the shop. Since then I have been a roaming target when I drive it (Strange enough).

However when I do drive around in it I do occasionally see it. I'm happy to help out if you are a PS3 user.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users