So i just got dunce capped...

13 replies to this topic
Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

And i have no idea how.

I've blown up a few cars in the past, only people who deserved it though. For the last two or three days i've done nothing but missions and look for an Obey Tailgaiter.

Found one earlier, customized it, tried to join a friend session and got told it was full so i went AFK. Came back and i was in my apartment with a dunce hat?

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

I'm really surprised the badsport system hasn't been tweaked considering pretty much everyone agrees that it needs to be fixed.

It's a good idea, but it's broken and needs to be revamped.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by Lordgodofhell, 16 October 2013 - 11:40 PM.

You get bad sport points for destroying personal vehicles which I am sure you've read.

Once you accrue enough to become a bad sport it will do exactly as you have described. Places you in a bad sport lobby once you do something like loading.

I was able to be a bad sport in a good sport lobby until I tried to do a mission... then same thing happened.

Have fun in bad sport! I just got out today. Feels good to be around regular folk again.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

I was in bad sport and got an extra day added, so rockstar can f*ck off for all i care, ive sent a complaint in, and gone back to other games.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

I don't get why blowing up people's PV's is so horrible. The attacker has to pay for the damages (unless they're too poor), and it's not like it's gone forever.

It really isn't that big of a deal really, at least not to me.

• M210F likes this

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Guess I'll just take GTA out of my PS3 for a couple of days.

I really don't understand how it happened though. I haven't even seen another player today, never mind attacked one.

Peedy V
  • Peedy V

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

commendations work u just need alot of them.. also you cant see when someone commends you so get friends help or else ppl will just say they did it:P

i got out of my 2 day bad sport.

also if u get bad sport Dashboard right away before the game saves and you dont get it.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

negative5gv1.jpg

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

You probably got a bad sport point for being idle. You also get them for quitting and idling.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

You probably got a bad sport point for being idle. You also get them for quitting and idling.

Yep it is retarded, I got kicked for being idle + bad sport point when i was spectating in a mission ffs... Such a joke. First thing my mates and I do when we are starting up a session is to give commends all round which seems to negate BS warnings.

Alectfenrir
  • Alectfenrir

Aviator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I heard bad sport servers are fun and chaotic :)

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Gueesing im not to far behind, pretty much inevitable that you'll blow up some personal vehicles along the way..

Don't know why the hell destroying personal vehicles even gives you bad sport, paying the insurance fee is more then enough.

having to take special care not to blow up the vehicle of the guy trying to kill you is bullsh*t, and shows just how flawed the current bad sport system it.

Don't much care if I get put on a badsport server, but I don't want to wear that retarded hat -.-

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

got badsport today because i left a race with 34 f*cking laps ( or something around 34 ) ... that's just stupid

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

I heard bad sport servers are fun and chaotic :)

You heard right, but the dunce cap isnt worth it.  It is annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users