Quantcast

» «
Photo

Just had a sick airport runway drag race with 5 french people.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

You guys should have seen this, they all had adders and infernus, and we all lined up on the run way and the guys kept having to go "Trois.. Deux.. Un..." and someone would always have a false start so we started over like 6 times before we all got it right. I lost because I didn't have a nice car like they did but this was one of the most fun experiences I had in GTAO yet.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Update: We just did the same thing again but all of us in choppers this time - There were no survivors by the time we reached the finish line... Flying too close together I guess, LOL.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

hope you are ready for the " cool story bro "

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Nothing I haven't seen before m8

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

it's good to see there is still nice people to play with, usually when i stop my vehicle for 5 sec i'm dead ...

tigo132
  • tigo132

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

You guys should have seen this, they all had adders and infernus, and we all lined up on the run way and the guys kept having to go "Trois.. Deux.. Un..." and someone would always have a false start so we started over like 6 times before we all got it right. I lost because I didn't have a nice car like they did but this was one of the most fun experiences I had in GTAO yet.

"I lost" Lies.. All dem lies. 

The french always lose, thats a fact.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

it's good to see there is still nice people to play with, usually when i stop my vehicle for 5 sec i'm dead ...

They killed me the first 3 times I approached them but eventually they realized I wasn't a threat and we had about an hour of fun. I think some people are genuinely jerks, others are paranoid because of all the jerks.

• Sharks80fr likes this

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Yeah we are all frogs eater loosers fags, the world knows that

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

One of the racers names was actually Grenouille<some numbers at the end>, and I swear to you that is the truth.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

GTAF Rep

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Do not like the french. Worst gamers, all c*nts.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

These guys were the coolest I met in GTAO yet so it cant be true.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

One of the racers names was actually Grenouille<some numbers at the end>, and I swear to you that is the truth.

ahah

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

I've also had some good fun with some French dudes on free roam. Rolled around for about an hour doing stunt jumps in supercars, great fun. Didn't have a clue what they were saying but they seemed nice haha

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Allvater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Just because they counted down in French and raced with you? Must be easy to impress you.
  • qop likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

I just wish it wasn't so expensive to have fun in freeroam. I don't really make much money and from the 3 deaths, getting run over by accident once, and two heli crashes I lost like 12k so I actually regressed while playing and having fun, but it beats earning money and being bored out of your mind with some greifers in mission mode I guess.

And to the above guy,

No, you're missing the point... It was about an hour of the type of fun I like to have in freemode and I actually enjoyed myself. Has nothing to do with them being French really even though I did laugh at the Trois Deux Un and all the false starts...

Just haven't met any Americans who would do this type of thing yet.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Just because they counted down in French and raced with you? Must be easy to impress you.

No need to be the smartest guy to understand what he says ... I never had fun with random people in freeroam like that, usually it's people shooting or killing you, ramming your car and stuff like that

tigo132
  • tigo132

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

I just wish it wasn't so expensive to have fun in freeroam. I don't really make much money and from the 3 deaths, getting run over by accident once, and two heli crashes I lost like 12k so I actually regressed while playing and having fun, but it beats earning money and being bored out of your mind with some greifers in mission mode I guess.

And to the above guy,

No, you're missing the point... It was about an hour of the type of fun I like to have in freemode and I actually enjoyed myself. Has nothing to do with them being French really even though I did laugh at the Trois Deux Un and all the false starts...

Well, since you played with a few french guys, i doubt you will meet any americans in-game since you´re playing in europe, or correct me if im wrong?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

And to the above guy,

Well, since you played with a few french guys, i doubt you will meet any americans in-game since you´re playing in europe, or correct me if im wrong?

I'm on the east coast US and I get put in international lobbies all the time.

nurse carmen
  • nurse carmen

gaymer

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

guys... they could be Belgians, they speak French too....

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

It didn't sound like a Belgian accent but I guess they could have been. I didn't ask.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

And to the above guy,

Nop, i'm french and i met a lot of american in freeroam and activities

tigo132
  • tigo132

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by tigo132, 17 October 2013 - 12:17 AM.

And to the above guy,

I'm on the east coast US and I get put in international lobbies all the time.

Alright, cool. I thought the rockstar server was split up for Europe and America, like many other online games, but one big server aint too bad either.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

I'm pretty sure its one big server I play with French, Mexican, German, American, Brazilian, Russian, Asian, you name it I've been in the lobby.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Im sure you can find an appropriate thread to post this in. I definitely doesnt deserve its own topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users