Photo

Let us recustomize our characters

35 replies to this topic
ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I know many of us are thinking that there are one or two things that we don't like about our online characters, whether it be a permanent scar you didn't notice or something you just don't like.

Rockstar said they would be open to suggestions for their online so I think we should either have in game plastic surgeons to change some of our features or just a free way to change the way our characters look without having to starting over.

Its hard enough to level up in this game as it is so why should we have to start all over again just to change our character? that's why we need to band together and get this idea out there

Please support this idea :p and comment your opinions on it

Crewnordin
  • Crewnordin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

This!

• ColeBillyard likes this

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

This!

I need your support in this man, we need to get this idea out there and maybe just maybe they'll put something in

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Don`t worry, it will come as a microtransaction option down the road.

• Sharks80fr and ColeBillyard like this

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

im just worried it wont that's why I want to get word around a little :p ya know?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

im just worried it wont that's why I want to get word around a little :p ya know?

Even SWTOR finally got it in and they started as pay to play before. I THINK (don`t quote me on that, though) that even WOW has it. Either way, there are BIG chances it will be available eventually.

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

I just really want to recustomize my character without starting over (im lv 45) :p

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

I am almost willing to bet that you will be able at some point. That point might be in 2 years, however. So don`t hold your breath...

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

ya I understand :p too bad everything takes so long

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

I'm completely happy with mine, on day one I redid my character up to four times as it never got deleted.  I'm level 85 now and it looks like my digital self.  

Some ppl should have took the time, as making your character is the most important thing first.  Glad that is out of the way.

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Even SWTOR finally got it in and they started as pay to play before. I THINK (don`t quote me on that, though) that even WOW has it. Either way, there are BIG chances it will be available eventually.
yup wow does have it and guess what? its $15 ، would never have guessed that hah

Constantfluxation
  • Constantfluxation

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I agree, I started my 3rd character expecting a file corruption, so i put minimal effort and attention in, I'm at level 38 I've gotten use to how he looks, but it would be a nice for R* to add it just because of the launch problems.

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Bump this. I really hate my Sheldon Cooper looking character : (

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

spread the idea :p spread it like hell

Lester Crest
  • Lester Crest

The Big One!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

My character is stunning. Seriously, he looks like he could be a GQ model. Sorry about your bad genes, brah

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yea they should have plastic surgeons in the game and you pay 10k for it

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

strange. I was given the option to change mine yesterday when i logged on.... Said " this is the only time you will be able to change". So recostomisation is defo there. I declined as im happy with my dude. Looks like a crackhead and im fine with that ahaha.

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

strange. I was given the option to change mine yesterday when i logged on.... Said " this is the only time you will be able to change". So recostomisation is defo there. I declined as im happy with my dude. Looks like a crackhead and im fine with that ahaha.

it said this for me too but i got it during the bad server days so i couldnt use it 

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:29 AM Edited by buddybravo, 17 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

A plastic surgeon would be cool. You should start your character the way you do now with the parents/grandparents but going to the plastic surgeon would have a deeper customization (perhaps with sliders) that would allow you to make a character that doesn't look like a crack head.

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Again another reason Saints Row dominates GTA and killed it a long time ago.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

I love my character at the moment, I wouldn't change him even if I could but you do have my support!

• zzmorg82 and ColeBillyard like this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

gave me that option at the very beginning. I used it up because I had just made a random character thinking it would be deleted. now I look like the mojo grandson of marshton. even got a cowboy hat, brown leather jacket and some pointy boots to complete the look.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

I agree that it's needed. Most RPGish games either have it or put it in eventually. However, I don't think it is, or should be, high up on the list right now. But it definately belongs on the list for sure.

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

I agree that it's needed. Most RPGish games either have it or put it in eventually. However, I don't think it is, or should be, high up on the list right now. But it definately belongs on the list for sure.

ya thats true i just love the game so much i want my guy to look good :p

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Would kinda make sense for it to be there. 

I mean, Micheal even hints at the damn thing, and there's an advertisment on the radio for it. 

"Don't ruin what your plastic surgeons did for you.' Or whatever. Would make sense for it to pop up later. 

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

Saints Row 2 has a better customization then GTA online. I too notice my character has a hideous scar on his right check. Just hope to get plastic surgery it wont cost me more then $1k. 

VileClown
  • VileClown

Terrible In Terra-Belle

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

Saints Row isn't Saints Row anymore. It lost it's gangsterish feel with Saints Row 3. Saints Row 1 and 2 were great, they kept a balance with funny and serious within the confines of their story. The gameplay is completely horrid in The Third and Fourth games. You can basically never die unless you do it on purpose. While I agree that Saints Row wins in the character customization department, it loses in the story, the gameplay, and the comedy just gets so childish and stale overtime that you would rather listen to Eddie Murphy sing on the toilet. Two player co op does not beat Sixteen player free roam lobbies. Besides, at least with the two Downloadable content given for GTA 4, they didn't cost 40$ a pop, and didn't have horrid costume DLC for about four dollars a pop.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

So, a superhero game is better than an actual game that has a point? Saints Row is now a superhero game. SR has won character customization until GTA O came out. Shut up, you can't tell me that a superhero game is better than a game that has a purpose.

JuniorVV23
  • JuniorVV23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

They will probably offer a plastic surgery later, but 100% sure it will be for real cash like $20 or more.

ColeBillyard
  • ColeBillyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

i mean i know there will be 5 character creation slots at one point :p but i still dont want to have to redo all the levels 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users