Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

257 replies to this topic
ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

I gave them millions from ma billions.

R0bb0o
  • R0bb0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

Forgot to mention actually that I spawn killed him 5-6 times. I did consider taking it all the way to Paleto bay, but actually find tanks quite boring and couldn't be bothered with the long ride. Maybe next time.

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by thatcrazypenguin, 07 January 2014 - 02:06 PM.

well it was mean but deserved,..........some kid was moaning how he didnt have any money etc so me having loads i fully modded a car chromed it out and gave it to him to sell for more money, so what did he do? he drove it back into lsc to `change the colour` then cussed me out as it `wasnt the car he wanted` then drove it to the helipad where id left my own personal car to drive the one i modded to lsc(it was the one near the airport)....he then proceeded to get in my car and try to steal it.........now i guessed as he didnt have much of a clue he hadnt put insured the car i gave him.....I guessed right, I sticky bombed my own car and blew them both up.....and as he was laughing at me for destroying my own car(told you he didnt have a clue what insurance was) he suddenly realized hed also just lost his own `new` car and he couldnt get it back nor the money he was planning to sell it for. Needless to say he wasnt happy!

But happy to teach a lesson to a kid in this game, if you act like an asshole to others......people arent going to be `nice` to you, in fact they will most probably f*ck you over in the most annoying ways possible. :p.

meatrocket8
  • meatrocket8

Stompin' Necks and Cashin' Checks!

• Members
  • Democratic-Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

I said over the mic that I had modded cars people could sell & I would give them one at LSC.

Blew up the sticky I had on it when they got in.

I don't feel bad this is GTA.

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Some guy on the mic was bragging about his new pink carbonizzare, and at the time my brother was playing. He then proceeded to kill my brother in it about 3 or 4 times. And trust me, don't mess with my brother. He knows no mercy.

He spawnkilled the guy for a bit, then after that he grabbed the guys new car in a cargobob and drove it to the tallest building in LS. After that he did screwed with it, whilst the guy was sending him messages. He drove the precious thing off of the building (being sure not to land on the engine.) he drove it around the map for a while, only to end up in the airpot. he parked it and shot it up to the point where if the guy hits anything with it it will blow up.

This is one the times where he went easy. He loves to get people back, and I can't remember many other stories of his vengence right now. But trust me, he is NOT one to be messed with, you will regret it.

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

Some guy on the mic was bragging about his new pink carbonizzare, and at the time my brother was playing. He then proceeded to kill my brother in it about 3 or 4 times. And trust me, don't mess with my brother. He knows no mercy.

He spawnkilled the guy for a bit, then after that he grabbed the guys new car in a cargobob and drove it to the tallest building in LS. After that he did screwed with it, whilst the guy was sending him messages. He drove the precious thing off of the building (being sure not to land on the engine.) he drove it around the map for a while, only to end up in the airpot. he parked it and shot it up to the point where if the guy hits anything with it it will blow up.

This is one the times where he went easy. He loves to get people back, and I can't remember many other stories of his vengence right now. But trust me, he is NOT one to be messed with, you will regret it.

That other guy is an idiot for not simply kicking your brother out of his car.

• meatrocket8, s_aint and Furry_Monkey like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 07 January 2014 - 05:02 PM.

Or calling the mechanic/going to his garage for another car.  That kind of crap only works on Pegasus vehicles because they have to destroy them to get another.  

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Picked up a PV and dropped it in the military base, or at the tip top of a mountain.

Leave one of my PVs at the entrance if LSC, door open and detonator armed.

Snipe repeatedly as players try delivering to Simeon, right in front of his garage.

Arm the green car, detonate right before they deliver.

Land my buzzard at the apartment entrance, snipe as players get in.

etc etc
  • B-Turb0 and killa_b like this

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:12 PM Edited by Areacode8O8, 07 January 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Player shot me while I was jumping into a boat. So I killed Him 30 times after and made him my new victim.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

Saw a guy bullying players in his tank yesterday so got him to chase me around the streets in my monroe until I found a nice tight space where he couldn't get to me, called lamar for mugger back up, waited till he was pulled from the tank, hopped a wall and took him out.

I then took his tank to the middle of nowhere and blew it up. I then watched him on the radar go and get another, so then goaded him up to the university on the hill where again he couldn't get me (no matter how many times he thought he could blast through a wall). I then went off the radar and ran back down the hill. Went and got my own tank and took him out on his way back.

He then left. 

that's not mean.

you were standing up to a bully.

perfectly justifiable behaviour.

not nearly asshole enough for this thread.

B-Turb0
  • B-Turb0

B-Turb0

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by B-Turb0, 07 January 2014 - 05:28 PM.

I took out a low level player for a $1000 bounty. :(

I did something like this just last night, but a little more happened.
So I got a bounty from another session while this guy was trying to enter Fort Z. I sniped him after he killed me a few times then immediately left into a mission. Lol I'm sure he was mad, but karma is weird. I finished the mission and was in a session with only 2 other players. Both had bounties and lower ranks. I was being a bounty hunter so I went to find them with a buzzard. They were at LSC doing what Idk. I let loose on them and got the first kill as the kid tried to hide in LSC. Blew him away. 2nd guy had RPG and was trying like hell to get me. So I lowered on the roof of LSC and walked to the edge. Carbon rifle and killed the other bounty and first guy again cause he was there. I flew away and aboot 2min later they voted me out and sent me back to story mode! I was so annoyed. Wtf. They expected me not to go after the bounties? Dumb sh*t. Idk what they expect from this game if that's what they do.

JohnDRockefeller
  • JohnDRockefeller

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

Lol everytime I think about it caught some peasant sticking up a store a while ago so I run in and he's thinking I'm helping him stick up the store wrong I instantly hit him so hard he sorta fell down so I proceeded to stomp him to death jus then Mr Wang pulls out a shotgun and blows him away I run away in pure fear while laughing as if I jus escape death

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

Or calling the mechanic/going to his garage for another car.  That kind of crap only works on Pegasus vehicles because they have to destroy them to get another.  

I know! A LOT of people online don't kick people out of their cars, I don't know why. Probably don't know about it. But like i said, my brother didn't feel like being a really big troll at the moment. so he just did little things. Just to show him it'll get worse if he continues to annoy him.

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

I shot a guy in the face after he gave me a modded car to sell which I made 100k off of

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

Helicopter over them. Parachute out. Call mercs. Watch them fighting for their life as you casually float above.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

The worst thing I've done is accidentally killed a new player, thinking he was a troll trying to shoot me.  I've also blown up a couple of trolls PV's because, well, they deserve it for being worthless trolls.

Silky
  • Silky

Lifelong Millwall Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Pretty standard these days, but it made me chuckle to myself ... I picked up the Rare Car for Simeon and had one level 600+ guy chasing me down in it. Went into LS Customs, put Passive Mode on, stuck an Ignition Bomb on the car and drove out. Immediately got out of the car so he couldn't shoot me in it and gave him the 'double finger' gesture whilst walking away from the car...

Yeah, he took the bait and got in Simeon's car...

I figured if he was a "real" level 600+ he would know the oldest trick in the book ;)

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Small bounty on me, figured wth grabbed a plane and flew out to around Sandy Shores with another player surprisingly interested in a 3K bounty. Grabbed a tank nearby and noticed he kept flying around me in a mallard just out of range of the tank's cannon. Finally got him and wasted him 20 times. I'll give him this: dude was persistent though. Finally got me. I think what's interesting about GTA is the idea that 20 times wasted x $500 = $10,000, plus tons of rockets and other ammo (maybe another 5k?) so around $15K ish to get my $3k bounty. Probably has $$$, but it's weird to see the lengths people will spend (and I think it's always been this way even before all of the $ issues) to get someone or get back at someone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users