Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

257 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by hugh750, 17 October 2013 - 05:52 PM.

last night while driving around los santos in my sand king xl i encountered another player robbing a 24/7 store so i got out of my truck and i shot at him, he hid behind a shelf, it delayed his escape, when he did flee i jumped back into my truck and i floored it, now had me and a mess of cops to deal with but he eventualy shot my tires and i was out but it was funny seeing him and a lot of cops race down the road past me.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

THE PARTY CRASHER

• Wanted
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Pooped in their fridge

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Pooped in their fridge

that's gross and not funny.

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Some guy was just standing on the side walk as I hovered above in my maverick so I landed thinking he wanted a ride he didn't move so I wanted to see if the rear rotor blade would kill him like it did me once so I backed the heli up and chop chop chop.

inphared
  • inphared

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

I'm a pretty peaceful player, until prpovoked, but man you people have given me some great ideas haha. The most fun I usually have is just rolling with a crew member in either the Cheetah or Entity and just killing anyone and everyone on the map. Ride around while he caps people and I try to run them over. Good way to get $9000 bounties put on you really quick haha.

Exitiumx
  • Exitiumx

T.W.O

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Meanest thing? Oh, I've done a lot of mean things. But that's because others do it as well!

One specific mean thing that happened, which my mate did, but I was present in the car with him: We were driving around Los Santos, shooting up the place... as you do. Managed to get a 3 star wanted level so we decided to head to Blaine County.

As we were exiting Los Santos (I think we were going through Vinewood Park?) we saw three guys, standing together with their cars parked on the hill, proper gangster style! So in the heat of the moment, and for laughs - he ran over all three of them, killing them. It was mean, but the most hilarious encounter I've ever witnessed while playing Online. It was completely random, we didn't specifically target them, just saw them while escaping and decided they needed to die, cause... y'know, they may have told the cops where we went!

SWAGYOLO
  • SWAGYOLO

MY MIND ON MY MONEY AND MY MONEY ON MY MIND

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

look-daddy-im-feeding-the-trolls.jpg

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Kept killing a low level that was stuck on a mountain. Must have killed him atleast 30 times before I got bored.

Also walked in on a guy robbing a store and beat the sh*t out of him with a baseball bat.

Skatecboy45
  • Skatecboy45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

This thread is gold. 

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

we where doing this thing were we would both steal a jet, but I decided as soon as he shaked off the cops I would lock onto him and take him out :D

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

The meanest thing I did was wait until someone was robbing a store, and got my buddies, we rolled up in a minivan and preformed a drive by while he was going to his car...

Kuunkulta
  • Kuunkulta

Rocka Rolla

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Well I've been pretty naughty but the meanest might be the time I killed a bounty hunter at least 10 times and blew up his Phoenix (it was insured :( ). Was minding my own business, got bounty for jacking a car and this guy came and managed to kill me. He stayed in the area after killing me so I got a little revenge over and over until I got bored.

Also I always blow up every car in the impound lot!

And it's pretty amusing to get a high bounty and then just go hang around my apartment. Rubber band on controller and off I go to do something else for a while! People always circle around the building killing each other and wasting sticky bombs on the garage! Top it off by putting a few bounties on the campers and eventually just leaving the session!

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

I once saw four players land in a helicopter in the middle of the street, so i tossed a sticky on it and blew them up.

Another time i killed a guy for his bounty and he came after me, so we went back n forth for about 5 kills until he offered a truce and i accepted then killed him again when his gaurd was down lol, and then a few more times until he stopped coming after me.

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Oh oh i got a good one, this guy had a 9k bounty on him so i went after him, he was hiding on a roof shooting at anyone who go close, i eventually snuck up onto the roof while trading fire with him. He then began to plead with me to leave him alone, so I went to my goto move and threw a sticky bomb right beside him, as he blew up he put a 9k bounty on me so i went into a solo sesh and did some missions and made sure to send him a nice message thanking him for the 18k he had basically given me hehe he wasnt happy.

xtremeninja86x
  • xtremeninja86x

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

Spawn kill this guy 13 times on the beach with a sniper while his clan where at the carnival 5mins away

Glockodile
  • Glockodile

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

Beat this guy in straight sets in tennis. We both landed in same free roam I got a message from him saying good game. I took out my pistol and shot him in the head then spawn killed him 3-4 times, also ran him over after he went passive mode. Kind of felt bad afterward... oh well.

luka2005
  • luka2005

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

1. letting someone drive my adder while i have a detonate bomb, then blowing it up.

2. killed someone in their personal car, put a sticky on the car then ran far away and waited for him to come to me and blow it up. then continue killing him until he left.

3. me and my friend join a match with 15+ players, then get tanks and pick on people 1 by 1 until they all leave the match, we time how long it takes to clear most people on the map.

4. i have invited a whole match into my house then lured them out to a spot where my friend was waiting, and shot 8+ people like a massacure.

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

I had sex with your mother.

10 year old confirmed

I never asked her age. My bad

This made me lol hard.

Puksy
  • Puksy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Had this one guy with a bounty on himself and tried to kill him, he was driving on a car then attached a stick bomb on my stolen Mini Cooper just thought that he will bump it so i can remotely detonate but he stopped and i popped him with my Ak47 and collected the bounty. So after that part he respawned and see of he would kill me so i can use the sticky bomb i place but he went to Simeon's High Prio Car. Knowing the place where he will deliver it, so i place the mini cooper just at the entrance of the garage and parked the car with sticky bomb on it's rear so the stick bomb cannot be seen and parked it just near so the garage door will open when he delivers the car, and waited for him, but to no avail he was very suspicious and had to stay very long at the Los Santos Customs, so ran to the ships facing the water  and paused so he will not hesitate to go to Simeons. Luckily he went to the trap but slowly driving and checking my location. Sniping from afar he thought he could slip the car to simeons by driving very fast to the garage without noticing the parked car at the entrance of the garage instead of backing down he went straight to the garage doors and BOOM! After a long hard work and just a few seconds away and i fcking laughed so hard after that.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

damn you are a pussy.

it's gta right. GRAND THEFT AUTO

apologize for what you did to his f*ckin car ^^

he needs to go shopping , watch the radar and protect his car. if you would steal my car while iam shopping I would get the TITAN and land on your head.

Wow dude you're a certified badass

thasmrjptou
  • thasmrjptou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

0_0.jpg

Some guy stole my plane and chopped me up in the prop. When I respond I saw his personal lambo and a cargobob right next to each other...

Zer0 Zoler0
  • Zer0 Zoler0

Fruitcake

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

I sniped a guy who was parachuting.

BronzePod
  • BronzePod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

Getting in my Titan, finding someone with a helichopper, clipping the chopper with my wing and watching the chopper explode with no harm done to me or spin out of control and crash.

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

I...Crashed a titan into a crew of people.

Chronolemon
  • Chronolemon

GTA:Outta here.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

There was a guy being rude to everyone so I lured him out into the desert with some trash talk and proceeded to kill him several times. He chased me across the whole of Trevor's airstrip on foot (I was about half the length ahead) and I sticky bombed the Cargobob and jumped into my car that I always park in the hangar when I'm in the area. I knew he'd be straight in the chopper to chase me and I let him, for a while. :p Then I gave this dramatic speech, I was all like, man that was smart cos you know i can't shoot you from that height. And he was all "Yeah man I'm gonna git yew!" And then I said "But there is one thing you haven't taken into account." *BOOM* He said "How did you get that?"

When I checked, he was only level 9... Hope he didn't lose faith in the game after that point haha!

Jondemaister
  • Jondemaister

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Once me and two crew mates "hijacked" somebody's personal car using helicopter and dropped on a roof. That random dude also jumped of with parachute so his car was on a roof and he was on ground... And even better this dude sent us text that he doesent have insurence and he just put 20 000 dollars for mods... Sad story but heck of Fun.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

Seen some guy with a high priority import/export and he is almost close to delivering it. Im over by the 400k apartments and just got done with a gun battle. I hurry and call in merry weather for a chopper, kill the pilot and rush over to the docks. Go off radar and land near the door. Soon as I jump out the chopper he is turning the corner. He also happends to have a bounty on him. Im standing there with an RPG and he hits the brakes and pauses for a second cause he knows hes f*cked. He tries to throw it into reverse but its all too late lol. BOOM!!

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:33 AM Edited by jdwarfer, 07 January 2014 - 10:33 AM.

I killed a random player by exploding his personnal car with a RPG.

Another time, another player delivering a Simeon's car, exploded with a sticky bomb. He sent me a message of rage.

I know that was dumb because I hate when others do that to me but I was really bored. Otherwise I always kill other players to defend myself.

R0bb0o
  • R0bb0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

Saw a guy bullying players in his tank yesterday so got him to chase me around the streets in my monroe until I found a nice tight space where he couldn't get to me, called lamar for mugger back up, waited till he was pulled from the tank, hopped a wall and took him out.

I then took his tank to the middle of nowhere and blew it up. I then watched him on the radar go and get another, so then goaded him up to the university on the hill where again he couldn't get me (no matter how many times he thought he could blast through a wall). I then went off the radar and ran back down the hill. Went and got my own tank and took him out on his way back.

He then left. 

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by s_aint, 07 January 2014 - 01:21 PM.

Saw a guy bullying players in his tank yesterday so got him to chase me around the streets in my monroe until I found a nice tight space where he couldn't get to me, called lamar for mugger back up, waited till he was pulled from the tank, hopped a wall and took him out.

I then took his tank to the middle of nowhere and blew it up. I then watched him on the radar go and get another, so then goaded him up to the university on the hill where again he couldn't get me (no matter how many times he thought he could blast through a wall). I then went off the radar and ran back down the hill. Went and got my own tank and took him out on his way back.

He then left. 

Did you steal his tank? Shouldn't have blown up the tank. Should have just drove around in it. The "we're sorry, but we understand that you currently are using this vehicle" would be an even meaner f*ck you, considering he wouldn't be able to get a new tank because you're in his. Then spam kill with his own tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users