Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

257 replies to this topic
iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

One guy of my crew is my neighbour in real life. He glitched ALOT to get money online. So I went and sh*t at his front door, covered it with newspaper set it on fire and rang the door bell. Then hide behind my truck and watched him step in to the sh*t when he tried to extinguish the flames.
Does this count?

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

One guy of my crew is my neighbour in real life. He glitched ALOT to get money online. So I went and sh*t at his front door, covered it with newspaper set it on fire and rang the door bell. Then hide behind my truck and watched him step in to the sh*t when he tried to extinguish the flames.
Does this count?

Was that sh*t bullsh*t by any chance? Because it sure does smell like it.

iPsychoM
  • iPsychoM

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Its true, I have it on camera !

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Of course you do.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:20 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 17 October 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Of course you do.

Of course he does. All you have to do is give your credit card number to him so he can prove it.

Don't do that...

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Killing a guy until he started crying calling me a fag saying its assholes like me who make him lose money then he left...the end

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Of course you do.

Of course he does. All you have to do is give your credit card number to him so he can prove it.

Don't do that...

I was just about to!

Until I seen small text.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Last night, while I was in passive mode, I was hunting spawn campers.  Found one at LSC and kept flipping him off while he tried to shoot me.  He's shooting, I'm laughing, cops show up, kill him, I pick up $150 from his corpse.  He tries again to kill me.  And again.  And again.  And one more time, this time with his bike.  The cops keep killing him while I keep taunting him and laughing and picking up his money. Then he left.

Another spawn camper at LSC.  I sniped him from the nearby roof.  As soon as he respawned he went back to the same position.  I exploded him.  He did it again.  So I gunned him down with my rifle.  Then he left.

I intentionally jack cars to try to get a high bounty.  Then I fly around, find places to perch, and pick off anybody who tries to claim my bounty.  Couple nights ago, one guy tried to get me after I heard  him on the mic intentionally blowing up a personal car ("Hey, what's the point of video games, right?" he said to the kids).  I shot his helicopter out of the sky.  When he was on the ground, I send mercs after him.  Soon as the mercs killed him, I heard him sigh and I left the session.

One guy was trying to get a Lazer from Zancudo.  I kept shooting rockets from my Buzzard at his jump spot to dissuade him.

I was minding my own business on the beach when a new guy attacked me.  I ran him over.  Then shot him when he respawned.  Then camped his respawn spot, griefing him with grenades (but not killing him) until he left the session.

• GapingAngus likes this

Blankki
  • Blankki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Mine probably was when i saw one guy taking a high priority vehicle. So i went to the docks where you take Simeons priority vehicles to camp and called Lester to take me off radar. When he arrived with his motorcycle i shot him off of it and drove it off the docks in to the ocean, then killed him couple of times after :p

Blankki
  • Blankki

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

Did a job with three randoms which took a while to complete (hard mode). When we went to free mode I noticed all three of them were idle for about 30 seconds. So I put a bullet in their heads and gained an additional 20k. You gotta speculate to accumulate.

Lol that's well done, considering the money drop is bugged, no one looses their money on death :p  I've carried with me huge sums of money and never loose them when dying

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

i did a couple of mean things in gta online.

the first one happened in los santos when i went by one of the high priced clothing stores ans noticed there was a fellow player inside so i went in and bought a couple of things and took his truck i took it about a couple of blocks and eventually shot out one of its tires but i couldn't re enter the vehicle i got the message saying it belonged to the player i took it from. :devil:

but i did send him a message apologizing for what i did. :)

Pfft, lightweight.

Last night I used a Cargobob to lift another player (in his car) and stick him on top of the tallest building in the game. And then I claimed a bounty by mincing someone with the rotors. Oh, and I dropped a car on someone and annoyed another player by airlifting his target to the other side of the map.

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

Some player stopped randomly in his car in front of me honking his horn, I acted like I went into his car and shoot him xD

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

Killed this squeaker and blew up his car, he respawned, took another car and I sniped him, he started crying XD.

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

A bit mean to both of my friends but funny as hell.

So we do an invite only sesh cos my friend has only bought GTA. I enter a sesh with a different friend who is lvl 40 (Im lvl 39) and then invite my lvl 4 friend.After a few missions we decide to call it a night. for some reason I had an urge to punch one of them. My lvl 40 friend was closest so I punched him while lvl4 looked on.

lvl 40 took out his AK47 and aimed...but aimed at the level 4 instead of me. This propted the lvl 4 to take out his pistol. Inbetween these two things happening I punched level 40 again and started running around. He took aim at me but just as he managed to shoot I landed a haymaker and wasted him. Lvl 4 then becomes very nervous and shoots me from behind. I respawn, he runs away and as he's getting into a car I sniper him from all the way down the road. While this is happening the lvl 40 who is seeking revenge respawns and comes running down the road. I run away making him think I don't want confrontation which forces him out of cover.

I run back from where I came use the assault rifle to take him out. I try and go to his respawn spot and enter passive mode LOLOLOL Now he's shooting everyone except me and the cops arrive and kill him.

I was in tears. Lvl four drives past and I shotgun him in the face before telling him we'll play again tomorrow. Before I left the session I used a silenced pistol to flatten all of his tires LOL

Ah this game makes me lol

Skatecboy45
  • Skatecboy45

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

I tracked down a player who was trying to drop off the "high priority vehicle" for Simeon. I pulled up behind him, shot him in the head through the back window, and then stole the vehicle. The cops were after me at that point, so Simeon wouldn't accept the vehicle from me. What do I decide to do? Jump the thing into the ocean. The kid was so pissed!! He proceeded to chase me into the water, I swam to shore and fired a few warning shots. He stopped to send me some hatemail, haha. After receiving the message I swam back out and knifed him under water. 

I have also waited on top of the warehouse where you drop off vehicles, and threw some stickies down. When the player rolled up I blew it. Another thing I liked to do was use a cargobob to pick up the vehicle and drop it in the ocean with the player inside. lol

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:57 PM Edited by BondageKitty, 17 October 2013 - 02:04 PM.

Picked up someone in their personal vehicle with the Cargobob and carried them to the Maze Bank Building (tallest one). Let him on the helipad on their car with no parachute. Other than that, I am a good kitten.

Edit: Oh, and there was this time someone kept killing me even tho I never even tried to attack him. He stopped when a Simeon car got marked in our map. I followed him to LS Custom, waited outside, shot him when he got out and went to LS Custom and added a remote bomb to the Simeon car. Left it where I killed him. He came back and I waited until he got near the delivery dock, then called the bomb.
  • Skatecboy45 likes this

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Some guy had a 10k bounty on him so he decided to hide up in the mountains from everyone in the city, so I befreinded him through a few text messages, told him to come meet me in the middle of the highway to his east so I could pick him up and HE DID, so I drove towards where I told him to go and I ran his dumb ass over and skipped the session.

• meatrocket8 likes this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

A little kid ran me over and called me a bitch for no reason so I followed him around and kept killing him and stole his car. I killed him 40 times before his mum told him get off because he was swearing too much. 

rOblopQ.png

Jgagnon10
  • Jgagnon10

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

I send personal messages to people who dnf races usually consists of LOLLLLLLL

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by im_stoned, 17 October 2013 - 03:07 PM.

I've been playing online a lot with my friend. He comes over and we play together. We take it in turns. Anyway what we like to do is blow up peoples personal cars and do other stuff to ruin their day. I like to wait for people to go into shops and when they come out I blow them away because their unarmed.

I do want to point out we take the races,death matches ect seriously. We Don't mess around when playing those because we're not like that but if you're in freerom we're ruining you're day it's as simple as that.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

I just plant a sticky bomb on simeons high priority car and wait until they get to the shop to modify it.

And then go boom.

Yep, just be sure to wait until after they mod it so that they have wasted a few hundred before you blow it.

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Picked up someone in their personal vehicle with the Cargobob and carried them to the Maze Bank Building (tallest one). Let him on the helipad on their car with no parachute. Other than that, I am a good kitten.

Edit: Oh, and there was this time someone kept killing me even tho I never even tried to attack him. He stopped when a Simeon car got marked in our map. I followed him to LS Custom, waited outside, shot him when he got out and went to LS Custom and added a remote bomb to the Simeon car. Left it where I killed him. He came back and I waited until he got near the delivery dock, then called the bomb.

The Maze Bank building has a parachute on top of it. So unless they were under level 10 they could have easily gotten down. If you use the building half the size near Maze that also has a round helipad on top there is no parachute for them there.

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

A couple of squeakers challenged me to an impromptu race. I accepted. As I drove off - BOOM. They'd sticky bombed me. I then told them Santa Clause wasn't real (got the idea of a gentleman from another thread last week). They were a tad upset but then I had to pay my insurance so evens stevens.

• meatrocket8 likes this

GodlessLiberal83
  • GodlessLiberal83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

I camped out on top of the garage where you deliver Simeon his cars.  My hope was to pop the person driving the car there, get in, and get the money myself.  Ended up getting 2 stars, and could not outrun the respawned player and the cops at the same time, so I just drove it into the ocean. 

• Skatecboy45 likes this

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

A muthaf*cka killed me at the entrance of the stripclub, so i hunted him down and killed him so many times that i think his bank account reached 0$.

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by Knocknuts, 17 October 2013 - 04:45 PM.

i saw an entity outside a clothes shop. so i decided to pour gas all over it and the tracks. when he drove his car, it caught on fire and exploded. it didnt even count me as the one who destroyed the vehicle.

psychadelic145
  • psychadelic145

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Worst thing i've done is i was in a heli and a guy was parachuting down....let's just say he never made the landing :)

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 17 October 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Mean thing happened to me just now.

So, I'm hanging out by LSC, and I see this girl. She instantly starts shooting so I quickly park my bike and hide behind a pillar.

After a couple minutes of a stand off, she targets my bike, and blows it up. Since I'm standing right next to it, I was killed. I had no intention of killing her either.

Then I go after her, and I swear to god I shot her like 5 times in the freaking face and she somehow didn't die. I take 1 shot, boom, dead.

Like...what the hell man? Has this happened to anyone else? I've seen some people take WAY more damage than should be survivable...

This, I was going against three little bitches last night.  I held my own by goddamn self until I ran out of bullets.  These fa**ot f*cks were like bullet sponges.  Spawn killing me, I wouldn't advise going against numbers but these little bitches were pissing me off so I used my entire arsenal to see which one I was better at against such numbers.  I found the Carbine Rifle was my best weapon against three douchebags, until I ran out of bullets.  

When I find one of them alone in the future, I'm going to rape them.

Auztinito
  • Auztinito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by Auztinito, 17 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

I saw an armored truck & someone else got to it so I helped him escape the cops & told him take car the after it was resprayed & outfitted with ignition bomb.He went BOOM!
It wasn't personal just business.

TigerVsLion
  • TigerVsLion

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

First - I popped this guys tires outside the clothes shop, I waited outside and when he got in I followed him, when they popped he skidded out. I done the special ability and stuck my middle finger up at him.

Second - This guy was at Ponsonbys, he couldn't be killed as he was browsing the clothes, as soon as he came off from looking I gunned him down.

Third - This guy wanted a ride in my Adder, so I went out in the desert, and kicked him out of the car. I was laughing at him and he was shouting "Come back here you f*ckin' c*nt!"

They aren't really bad but very annoying to them. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users