Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

257 replies to this topic
Anonymous420_1.ps
  • Anonymous420_1.ps

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

crushed someones car with an 80ton dump truck

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

I stopped trolling after the character cloud server thing started working.

But the meanest thing I have done is pick up a car with a cargo bob and drop it from maximum height. I felt bad becase as I lifted the car I heard a little boy voice yell 

"daddy"

It sounded like it was running away from the mic because the voice started loud then faded. My g/f who was watching at the time says she heard whimpers. I cannot confirm this and I think she was just saying this, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

When I dropped the car I again heard the little boy voice yell daddy. This time, yes I could tell the boy had been crying. 

Thats fantastic!

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Destroyed a super car meeting with a buzzard
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

But the meanest thing I have done is pick up a car with a cargo bob and drop it from maximum height. I felt bad becase as I lifted the car I heard a little boy voice yell 

"daddy"

It sounded like it was running away from the mic because the voice started loud then faded. My g/f who was watching at the time says she heard whimpers. I cannot confirm this and I think she was just saying this, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

When I dropped the car I again heard the little boy voice yell daddy. This time, yes I could tell the boy had been crying. 

That's not even wrong, little kids should definitely NOT play GTA, for their own good

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by withonion, 17 October 2013 - 07:39 AM.

Most replies are for killing. thats the game. Meanest thing I did was corner block someone (the host) for ten minutes in a mission. while I went to toilet!!!

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

damn you are a pussy.

Dont call other members names, its against the rules

Is this actually against the rules? There should be about 50 people banned by now.... I'll make sure to let you guys know when it happens from now on.

You soundin' more like a Snee-I-Itch every DAY....

damn you are a pussy.

Dont call other members names, its against the rules

Is this actually against the rules? There should be about 50 people banned by now.... I'll make sure to let you guys know when it happens from now on.

You soundin' more like a Snee-I-Itch every DAY....

That was gold. My favourite line from the whole game.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

The moment I got the military jeep I got it fixed with an ignition bomb (that I had unlocked very recently and wanted to check it out). Went up to one idiot on the map, switched to passive mode stopped near him and started running away, the guy obviously was stupid enough to try and shoot me even if I was in 
Passive and then got into the army jeep and turned it on.... LOL.. that was hilarious. 

He must be very excited to take that thing to his garage. I felt bad for him afterwards.

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Returned to a lobby after finishing a mission to see a guy running at me, banked my cash on my phone real quick as bullets past me. I then pulled out my sniper and blew his head off, moved up a hill and then as he started to run towards me again i sniped him again. So with my sniper rifle targeted in his spawn area i just kept shooting him each time he started to run towards me. After a few mins he stopped running towards me and left the game.

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

The other one was what i did to a friend which was to place sticky bombs all around his garage exit and then ...........well you know, the car flew a bit as the bombs detonated by the rear axle.

Jmacz
  • Jmacz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

After like a week online I needed to get some douchebag outta me after all the sh*t that's gone done in this game so far. So me and a buddy picked out a GT from the server. And continued to kill him about 15-20 times until he left the server. Then about 20 mins later he came back, and we killed him a bout 5 more times before we let him go. An hour later I looked on my map and he was allll the way at the top of the map so we went up there and killed him a few more times.

I felt bad but we just needed to get it out of our system.

I also lured a player into having a dump truck dropped on him by my buddy in a cargo bob. But I mean cmon thats funny not mean.

Sash
  • Sash

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:37 AM Edited by sashkris, 17 October 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Did a job with three randoms which took a while to complete (hard mode). When we went to free mode I noticed all three of them were idle for about 30 seconds. So I put a bullet in their heads and gained an additional 20k. You gotta speculate to accumulate.

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

i was driving my new Coil Voltic around in Rockford Hills and saw a dude with an orange Cheetah so i thought i'd show off my new ride. He soon started to follow but not shoot me.. i thought i could trust him but daaayum i was so wrong! He shot me and destroyed my car. After that i just took my granade launcher and blew him and his ugly ass cheetah up! Was a really satisfying feeling  :D

Jmacz
  • Jmacz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

I forgot this just happened today as well, not really mean but one of those they kinda deserved it ones. I had just found Micheal's Audi in a solo server and after I insured it I brought it into a lobby to see what kind of reactions I'd get. I drive by 3 guys, one with a 9000 dollar bounty on his head, two are just standing there, and ones in a Entity. They start to chase me, guy in with the bounty included so I slip around the corner, drop a sticky bomb and blow it up when they go over it. I then quickly called for my stunt plane as they placed a 9000 dollar bounty on me. I got to it before they got to me and kept flying over them upside down. Twas fun.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

I stole some dude's car (he thought he was trolling me, all he was doing was trying to blow me up) but he obviously loved this car and spent a lot of money on it because I heard nothing but moaning from his high pitched underage voice.
I proceeded to drive his car (it was a sultan) up and down Chilliad a few times before eventually landing it, completely f*cked up, missing 2 wheels upside down half in the Zancudo river.
It took the dumbass about 10-15 mins to find it and when he found it he tried ramming it with another car to flip it back over. Which then resulted in him ramming his own car deeper into the river destroying it. Oh the feeling, it was so good.

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Some guys were robbing a 24/7 after they killed me and a friend while being away for a few minutes. So I went to that store and saw there cars, got my sticky bombs on their cars and when they got in their cars I detonated them.

That mad reaction  :panic:

mchc78
  • mchc78

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Some dude had his kinect mic on, but it was all echoey, then he got company and sat there chatting with them, kinect was picking up the whole conversation, super loud and echoey. I just happened to be playing around with the cargobob. I flew over to him, he was sitting in his car.  Just as I sat it down on top of maze bank I heard him CLEARLY finally pay attention to his TV. He was pretty bent out of shape about it.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Picked up someone in their personal vehicle in a cargobob flew to the max height and dropped them.

Was this a black sabre by chance? -.-

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

"daddy"

Thats fantastic!

This made my day :D

Revolver_Mjolnir
  • Revolver_Mjolnir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Last night I was playing the mission where you have to use a helicopter to fly to the top of Mile High and pick up the briefcase.

3 random guys joined me, so I thought OK, handy to have some help for this. They proceeded to pour gasoline all over my car, and try to blow it up. I speed off to find a helicopter and do the mission myself, and they call one in from Merryweather.

They were all quickly killed at the top of the building. So I took my revenge.

As all 3 were spectating the mission I grabbed their cars one after the other, and each one I would shoot out all 4 tyres, drive to the docks, throw on a sticky bomb, then into the water before BOOOM.

As they were still spectating I decided to really piss them off and drove around the city for half an hour not really doing anything, and the whole time not one of them left.

I didn't even bother completing the mission because I didn't want them to make any cash.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

some of these posts are simply amazing!

i was in a game with 1 other player, i was near sandy shores so i grabbed a chopper there and decided to check out what he was doing..

turned out he wrecked his car and was stuck on a dirt road in the valley, with no other cars around so i approached him to pick him up. then he started shooting at me and he damaged the engine.. i flew to the end of the dirt road, landed the broken chopper in his line of sight and hid myself behind a rock

patiently i sat there for 5-6 minutes until he had ran along the entire road. just before he could reach the chopper he took a shotgun blast to the head.

he spawned some distance down that dirt road again, unfortunatly he left so i couldn't do it again.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

After trapping the unlucky dude inside a store with his own Personal Vehicle, I blew it with Sticky Bomb after the cops had killed him.

Oh and he was something like level 5 and I was like level 50.

I actually feel bad about it afterwards.

A_SavagePanda
  • A_SavagePanda

I'm a Panda :O

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

Crashing a titan into another player in his adder whilst I parachuted to safety lol

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Me and a mate were in the desert and we spotted this guy, I was the first one to plow into him with my car and killed him, and every time he respawned we'd just run him over again, he actually put passive mode on to so he could no longer shoot at us, I assumed he thought we wouldn't be able to run him down.

We killed him around 17 times before he eventually left, but it was hilarious. 

Skeloton
  • Skeloton

Living Dead Gangster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Worst thing I think ive done is when two members of a crew took me on, our little deathmatch ended 42 to me and 10 to them. I got bored after the 42nd kill so I switched on passive mode and manically laughed as they wasted their ammo.

Also got them to blow up their own car too.

MuucavExiled
  • MuucavExiled

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

I had just dropped back into free roam and wanted to bank. I quickly checked the map for blips and saw one in the water. I banked my cash and went to see what they were doing. I scanned the water with sniper scope and couldn't see anyone. Checked back the other way and saw a head bobbing just above the waves with "paused" above it.
Before I could stop myself from doing it, I shot his face off.
Felt a little ashamed afterwards.

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

As I was passing by a clothing store, I noticed that there was someone inside and a car parked right outside the door. So I got out of my car and carefully placed a sticky bomb on the back window of theirs. I drove down the street a little bit and called Lester to hide me from the radar. As he exited the store and approached his car, I triggered his car bomb. Luckily, it wasn't a personal vehicle.

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

I did the cargobob thing.  I was just trying to drive to the airport so I could host a race, and some dude starts chasing me.  He caught me just as I got to the race marker and had to get out of the truck.  We traded fire, he drove away practically out of sight, then sniped me.  After I respawned, wouldn't you know it: here he comes again, driving straight for me.  My turn to kill him this time, and then I naded his dominator just for gits and shiggles.  Got a wanted level for that, and the police chase ended up a boat chase, and when it was over I was at the Merryweather dock, and hey--there's a cargobob!

Tracked the guy down and found he'd already called in a replacement for his car.  Well, it didn't last long, cuz I picked that bitch up, carried it way the hell out to sea, and dropped him.  Then stuck around for a minute to watch him begin his swim back to shore.  That was sweet.  :lol:   (And the best part?  I got a warning about being a bad sport after blowing up his car the first time, but nothing for dropping it into the ocean... and the next time I logged on, I actually got the 1k good sport bonus!  LOL)

The only other memorable one I have is from before I figured out how to expand the map to show the outside world when you were in your apartment, and didn't realize there was a guy across the street just waiting for me.  I pop out, and I'm dropped before I know what hit me.  Chased him down and killed him 3 times myself, then went back to my apartment and just kept putting 1k bounties on him (and watching him run on TV) 'til he finally quit the session.

In a perfect world these guys would've learned something about not provoking people who aren't even bothering them, but I really doubt it...

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

I blew up some guys car with a tank when he was robbing the store, then when the mugger came to mug him I killed them both gaining 5k

BigTimeSpider
  • BigTimeSpider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Blew up some guy's car after he chased me.

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Worst thing I done was, like most people's with the cargobob, haven't read every page so not sure if anyone else has posted it yet, but I picked up some guys adder when he was sat in it, but I didn't put him on top of a building or drop him from height leading to his death, I did something a lot more evil...

Took him as far out to sea as I possibly could, and dropped him in the ocean! He got out of his car, but had 2 choices: Take ages swimming back to shore or just go underwater until his death. He swam for around 10-15 minutes then just decided to drown. 

Was absolutely priceless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users