Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

257 replies to this topic
Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

ATTENTION

If you cannot make a post without insulting another member than do not post at all. You can post your opinion without flaming other members. Below this line is a fresh start. Anyone who cannot discuss the topic maturely will be dealt with.

Please keep your posts respectful. If someone posts an insult or something offensive just report it and ignore. If you get into a back and forth with them you will be considered as contributing to the problem.

Here is your fresh start.

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

Nothing.

Because I can control myself unlike most of the players online.

Perhaps a name change is in order then, with a pic and name like that you should be hell on wheels!

How about pacifista?

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

I really don't like being a dick unless provoked.

That said, I was hiding in my apartment from a bounty when I watch about 4-5 guys on my TV trying to breaking into the military base, so I figure I'd go join them. Of course one guy sees my bounty and tries to kill me, so I kill him. Then I see his friends trying to steal a tank so I kill them and steal the tank myself. On their mics I hear "WTF?! I just died! Who killed me?!" "Some guy! He's killing us!" Then I blew them up with the tank. It was hilarious.

Then today I heard about a spot on the map you can hide in that will protect you from bullets, but allows you to shoot out at people, and OF COURSE as soon as I get online I have a bounty so I intentionally joined a crowded room and hid there. A bunch of guys kept trying to kill me and I gunned them all down. Again, so hilarious. But after I survived that bounty I immediately got another bounty and tried the trick again with some guys who were so angry they tried to kick me, so I finally came out and fought them. It was like 4 against 1 but I was laughing at how angry they got at me. They sounded like jerks anyway.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

Do you know what does it mean?

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

So earlier today I was testing out the voice changer on PS3 and some guy kept telling me to shut up because I sounded like a 4 year old. So I ran over him multiple times and he started begging me to stop, then I changed my voice back to normal just to f*ck with him. It turns out he didn't have any weapons or cars.
Then he tried to drive away, so I put a sticky bomb on his stolen car and told him I would blow him up if he broke any laws. He started pleading and trying to convince me he didn't do anything wrong every time I blew him up for driving on the sidewalk or running a red light. :p

Was pretty funny.

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Got killed by a random so i decide to hunt every chance i get. Blew up his car, spawn kill him till i was satisfied he got a few kills as well.

Then went to my Apartment watch him on tv and decided to send mercenaries, and muggers after him, and set $2,000 bounties on him and watched other players come after him. Repeatedly till he left.

happened more then once with different randoms.

Easy there Satan.

SquallV8
  • SquallV8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Got killed by a random so i decide to hunt every chance i get. Blew up his car, spawn kill him till i was satisfied he got a few kills as well.

Then went to my Apartment watch him on tv and decided to send mercenaries, and muggers after him, and set $2,000 bounties on him and watched other players come after him. Repeatedly till he left.

happened more then once with different randoms.

Easy there Satan.

They called his number i answered.

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by shattered-minds, 17 October 2013 - 04:09 AM.

You people make me sick!..with jealousy! Some of these are brilliant! The more creative the better!

On a side note: I see a lot of stories of shooting people's tyres out. Does nobody buy the bulletproof tyre mod? I have it on all of my personal cars. Best $25k you can spend on a vehicle!

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

Killed this one guy who probably didn't even have ammo 6 times. I followed him over and over until he left.

Sticky bombed probably over 50 peoples personal cars, lit probably 10 vehicles on fire with gasoline.

One time these people for the UK were all hanging out at the beach out of their cars for some reason. So I posted up with my sniper rifle and popped their heads over and over. One of them eventually got me though

Yeah, I can be a dick sometimes in GTA

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

One thing I did that was pretty bad, and I almost feel guilty about it. While I was just driving in my personal car I seen that there was a guy in a infernus and when I drove by it said he was paused looking at the map. So I decided to place a sticky bomb on his vehicle, I drove off a bit and waited till I was out of range then I detonated. I blew his nice car up and I got the message about destroying a personal vehicle (It did not say anything about me having to pay for insurance) and I also got into the bad sport pool as well.

So to my knowledge this person who I sticky bombed their car was completely destroyed and they will probably have to buy a new one. So as a helpful tip, make sure to insure your vehicles just in case they end up blowing up right away.

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

One thing I did that was pretty bad, and I almost feel guilty about it. While I was just driving in my personal car I seen that there was a guy in a infernus and when I drove by it said he was paused looking at the map. So I decided to place a sticky bomb on his vehicle, I drove off a bit and waited till I was out of range then I detonated. I blew his nice car up and I got the message about destroying a personal vehicle (It did not say anything about me having to pay for insurance) and I also got into the bad sport pool as well.

So to my knowledge this person who I sticky bombed their car was completely destroyed and they will probably have to buy a new one. So as a helpful tip, make sure to insure your vehicles just in case they end up blowing up right away.

cars you bought online are already insured. unless it is a duplicated car

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by Deathpally, 17 October 2013 - 04:27 AM.

cars you bought online are already insured. unless it is a duplicated car

well maybe it was, I just assumed it wasn't since I did not have to pay for the insurance claim. I destroyed some other personal cars and it would pop up saying you have to pay this amount?

edit: I have another mean thing that I did (which was I guess a total accident). I was in a buzzard attack chopper chasing a guy who had a 9k bounty on him, there also happened to be another player chasing him as well in a car. So I while I was close to the player with the bounty I shot my rocket, and instead of hitting the guy with the bounty I blew up the guy that was following the player with a bounty.

after I missed the player with a bounty on his head, before I could get him he went into his apartment to wait the bounty out.

Vysse
  • Vysse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Had my gf playing for me while I went to do something. Came back to me being murdered several times by some assholes using the fact my gf doesn't know the buttons as an advantage. I proceeded to murder them several times then one guy left. The other guy was delivering a high priority vehicle to Simeon so I killed him took the car and drove it in the ocean. Good times.
  • sam1ches likes this

GetBuck
  • GetBuck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:33 AM Edited by GetBuck, 17 October 2013 - 04:35 AM.

Killed a player 36 times in a row for shooting and killing me while just simply driving past. Think he got what he deserved. 

Edit: For anyone thinking I might be 'mad'... You're all wrong. This dude was just killing randoms in the server every-time someone came close to him, so I started killing him until he left. 

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

I told somebody this game was decent.

Bahahahahahaha!

Don't agree, but that still gave me a good chuckle!

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

I once blocked the doors to one of the stores with a car, making a player stuck inside. Then I sent him messages about what a loser he was.

Anyways, the meanest thing I have done? Can't think of any specific episode at the moment :p

Chris_GTR1
  • Chris_GTR1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Worst thing I did was go on a shooting spree in my sports car. I saw someone on the map near a hair cut place went by and saw him through the window getting a hair cut and shot him in the face... :( feel kinda bad about it poor dude lol

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

I Climbed to the top of a 6 story building, took out my modified Sniper Rifle, Looked at the map...saw someone a few blocks away driving and getting on the bridge...I Aimed and zoomed in closely...aiming for the windshield near where the drivers head would be...focusing...and moving my gun to the right to keep it centered on that spot on the moving car...pulling the trigger...BAM!...I Hear on the mic "What the?? What happened??" Killing the player while he was simply cruising along.

It felt so wrong but oh so good.

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

I took a picture of your mom in game, still feel bad about it 

P5FbPZF.jpg

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

When did making kids cry become a bad thing?

Stupid kids are all hopefull and full of life.

Need to be brought down to my level.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Я не говорю

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

P5FbPZF.jpg

You laugh. But sex with that woman is like playing in a bouncy castle.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

damn you are a pussy.

it's gta right. GRAND THEFT AUTO

apologize for what you did to his f*ckin car ^^

he needs to go shopping , watch the radar and protect his car. if you would steal my car while iam shopping I would get the TITAN and land on your head.

You are hard...

People should fear you.

That's what she said.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

P5FbPZF.jpg

You laugh. But sex with that woman is like playing in a bouncy castle.

More like a "Fun House".

lolmattjk
  • lolmattjk

Machiavillian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

I had gotten repeatedly killed by a player I had no established dispute with earlier in the session and then, by pure coincidental luck really, found him flying a military chopper around while I was in a stunt plane. I took the most obvious course of action I could think of and flew directly into him; and then left the server, lol.

I never thought to block people in a store while they're robbing it. It sounds hilarious.

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Reserved Semi-Serious Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hmmm... Well... Nothing. I guess I don't belong on this thread.

I can say what other people have done (and tried), but beyond that. *shrug*

gunslinger88
  • gunslinger88

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I used to pick people up with a cargobob and set them in there car/truck on tall buildings :S I also crashed a titan into a group of players and only killed one lol 

ooooo I sometimes park my ratloader by ls customs witha remote bomb and waitfor players to drive off with it....

^___^

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

Hmmm... Well... Nothing. I guess I don't belong on this thread.

I can say what other people have done (and tried), but beyond that. *shrug*

I'm like you. 

Not a mean-spirited person to go out of my way to deliberately abuse other players. That is until you piss me off. Then I have no problems going after you and blowing your sh*t up

Titus001
  • Titus001

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

This guy found a Simeon vehicle, took it to los santos custom while I was already there. A completely oblivious player who met a quick death gifting me 12,000 or so after I delivered the vehicle. It's like he had tunnel vision, one objective to get to los santos custom without checking his surroundings.

Another dude completely oblivious to my presence at los santos customs brings in a bugatti super car. I repeatedly kill this lower level dude who obviously used a cash card dlc when it was up at launch to purchase said car. After I got bored killing this oblivious player trying to retrieve his super car I take it to the docks and drove it in the ocean.

Sand king xl blocking people inside stores. I either kill them, shop owner kills them or the cops kill them when they surround the place. Shooting out their tires then following them watching the cops make short work of them is pretty funny too.

When you retrieve your car from the police impound shoot out the tires of other players cars in the impound.

LeTrund
  • LeTrund

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by LeTrund, 17 October 2013 - 07:02 AM.

You all make me sound like a f*cking saint. 

I've done some bad things before, but holy hell. You should all start a crew named "Pricks United".

I remember one of your threads where you said you killed this guy with your crew like 30 times over after he claimed your 1k bounty. That's like 30 times worse than anyone in this thread imo'

Edit: Not that any of these stuff is that bad. People can defend themselves, passive mode, switch server, call mechanic if your car somehow ended up on a skyscraper, (real dedication on the mechanic's part btw) lock your car so people won't run it off the dock etc.

NazCassidy
  • NazCassidy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

I joined a lobby one night, there was 4-5 guys playing together and just doing general dumb stuff.

I decided to have some fun with them, I spent over an hour just hunting them down. Killing them, chasing them, stealing cars and generally being a nuisance to them. At first though, I only killed them once or twice to see if they would hunt me down in retaliation. At one point I was pinned in an alleyway fighting them off from both sides, was awesome.

It got to the point where I could hear them screaming at each other that I was coming, they'd either drive away or try to fight.  We fought in the city, in the desert, the mountains, even the damn army base. 

Good thing is? They didn't rage once, they just kept trying to get me back. Good sports.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

Firehosed a guy to death...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users