Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

257 replies to this topic
Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Dude let me into his PV, but instead of just sitting in the passenger's seat, my guy shoved him out of the car and climbed into the driver's seat.

So, I jacked his ride :)

I drove around the block once before returning it unharmed. Still was funny as hell watching him chase after me on foot.

tubby custardd
  • tubby custardd

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Playing base invaders mission for 25 grand. Just me and this guy. He obviously was being a bastard and kept messing about and I text him saying it's a 25 grand mission, sort it out. He was awful and died pretty much at the start. (Probably on purpose) I managed to do the the whole mission slowly while he spectated the entire time.

I thought f*ck this, this guy let me do all the work cos he was being a noob. So I hovered the cargo bob around the marker at the very end for about 5 minutes teasing him then I turned my xbox off.

I'm out 25 grand but bet he was pissed he just sat there for half hour for f*ck all hahaha.
  • GapingAngus likes this

amoratisd
  • amoratisd

Player Hater

• Members

I stopped trolling after the character cloud server thing started working.

But the meanest thing I have done is pick up a car with a cargo bob and drop it from maximum height. I felt bad becase as I lifted the car I heard a little boy voice yell 

"daddy"

It sounded like it was running away from the mic because the voice started loud then faded. My g/f who was watching at the time says she heard whimpers. I cannot confirm this and I think she was just saying this, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

When I dropped the car I again heard the little boy voice yell daddy. This time, yes I could tell the boy had been crying. 

... I feel so bad that I laughed at this but that's what you get for letting your kid play GTA. 

RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

It's fun being mean to other players but I only do that if they killed me first then I don't feel as bad

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM.

I've terrorized f*ckers who killed me for no damn reason.  Somebody has to teach these assholes a lesson, so me and my friend just kept killing him over and over and over again.

Other times, I've called the Merryweather Mercenaries on people just to watch the hit go down in my apartment.  Those guys are good, way better than putting bounties on people.  Watching them has given me the same tactics to use.

I've waited for assholes while they robbed a liquor store, shot out their tires as I waited patiently for them to come out.  Shot the poor guy before he got to his vehicle.  

Have done a lot of what you characters have done, also, I've liked almost all the posts in here.  I'm no griefer, until someone gives you a reason to and they almost always give you a reason to f*ck with them.  Until, people learn respect they won't die quite as often as they are.  My prediction, is they will never learn respect.

• Skatecboy45 likes this

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I took out a low level player for a $1000 bounty. :(

SnoSurfer
  • SnoSurfer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Well my first one was pretty early on, but I don't consider it that mean as the guy killed me a couple times first... I killed him and shot all four of his tires out, these people wont leave you alone if you only get even.

Second time I wanted a Merryweather jeep for my collection, so I set the mercs on whoever was closest to me. I felt bad for the guy, but he put up a good fight and nearly got the jeep for himself!

I see from what some of you are writing are I playing in the little league with my attempts!

amoratisd
  • amoratisd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I drove my friend's personal vehicle that he tricked all the way out into the ocean three times in a row. That was rather fun I must admit. 

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Just killing them over and over with a Lazer. Killed the same guy 70 times in a row, before that my record was 44, and there are plenty of 20-30 streaks spread out in between. These are people who talk smack (usually the ultra gangsters, but occasionally kids), can't back it up, then try to get me votekicked. Same story every fu­cking time.

Sinnerous
  • Sinnerous

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

I gave what this new guy thought was a brand new fast vehicle. For him to use for his pleasure, I even told him I added 40% armor and he was so happy. He drove around the corner, then came a BOOM. Remote detonator. Lol boy was he pissed.

I ended up giving him a really good souped up vehicle like he wanted after I had a good laugh out of my expense.

crambo85
  • crambo85

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

I heard some guys modding a car at lsc over my headset so I left some sticky bombs waited for them to come out and blew them up I feel bad because they forgot to track it and insure it sorry guys if you read this

xAvenged7x
  • xAvenged7x

A7x foREVer

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I only kill people who shoot at me first. If I drive near them, and they chase me and start shooting, I won't hold back when defending myself.

One particular guy chased me for a good 30 minutes while I drove around doing random things, only to have me kill him each and every time he showed up. I liked the people in the game, except for this guy, so I had to figure out how to get rid of him.

The next time he started chasing me, I drove up a mountain and parked in the very center (about 1 mile from any road in all directions). He drove up a few seconds later and proceded to get killed by me. I then poured gasoline on his car, shot it, and drove away. He had just enough time after he spawned to see his car engulfed in flames and then explode. It was a stolen car, so I didnt get a warning.

It took him quite a while to walk back to a road and get a car, and he never bothered me again.

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Blew up the van right before a mission delivery :)

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

I did a job with some randoms, after the job one of them decides to shoot me in the back. He instantly starts a new job.

I HATE players who randomly kill you with a passion, so I went in to teach him a lesson. (Normally I would just kill him like ten times until he'd leave). We started the mission just the two of us, I let him in my car then kicked him out in the freaking mountains.

After he ran all the way to the road I kept running him over until he died. He then stole a car and started throwing sticky bombs at me. Friendly fire is turned off during missions, so he'd just detonate them and nothing would happen. As he drove with high speeds to get away from me, he crashed into a wall and I boxed him in, pressing in the gas so he couldn't get out. He then had to admire my blue tire smoke filling the screen and musical horn playing over and over and over. He finally got sick of it, threw a sticky bomb at the hood of my car and detonated it, causing his vehicle to blow up with him in it.

I then got out of the car and made him watch me doing some gestures for a few minutes, then I completed the mission.

The best part?

After the mission: "You've received 1000 for being a good sport!"

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Some dude had one of those mics that make a constant hissing noise. So since he was annoying me, I sent muggers, mercenaries, and 9K bounties at him until he ragequit. About 30 minutes worth..

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

I was robbing stores with this Jamaican dude I just got in his car and went for the ride. We both go in the store and I accidentally melee him and take the money for myself. We were both like level 3s so the money meant alot to us im sure. After i killed him i hear this guy shouting in some weird ass language lol. He was pissed

Touwe
  • Touwe

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

I really enjoy screwing with people using sticky bombs.

I will either follow someone who is doing solo robberies, sticky their car when they go in then blow them up as they drive off or get a buzzard, fly it to an apartment with someone sitting inside, leave it in the street near them with a sticky obscured on it and wait at a distance to see it take off before detonating.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

Some kid killed me with his chopper blades. I respawned to see an empty chopper in the street and this turd robbing a store. I jacked his helicopter just in time for him to leave the store he robbed to find himself surrounded by cops with no getaway. This didn't satisfy my rage, so the youngin was stalked around uptown Ls and sniped off rooftops during his shopping trip until he found a new game. Overboard, a little. Satisfying, a ton.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Plant sticky bombs at the entrance to an apartment / garage and blow people up as they try to enter. Repeatedly.

It's c*nts like you that should be raped

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Mean thing happened to me just now.

So, I'm hanging out by LSC, and I see this girl. She instantly starts shooting so I quickly park my bike and hide behind a pillar.

After a couple minutes of a stand off, she targets my bike, and blows it up. Since I'm standing right next to it, I was killed. I had no intention of killing her either.

Then I go after her, and I swear to god I shot her like 5 times in the freaking face and she somehow didn't die. I take 1 shot, boom, dead.

Like...what the hell man? Has this happened to anyone else? I've seen some people take WAY more damage than should be survivable...

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Plant sticky bombs at the entrance to an apartment / garage and blow people up as they try to enter. Repeatedly.

It's c*nts like you that should be raped

Calm down cowboy, control your lust

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

had a player kill me, switch to passive mode and then hide in the strip club talking smack about how I cant get him. placed a $1000 bounty on him, he says, "thanks for the money, i'll just stay in here for 48 minutes."

I get the cargobob and pick up his car. I place it on top of a skyscraper and tell him there is a glitch that if he leaves the session, it will delete his car for being placed out of bounds.

of course that was bs but he believed it. he was on the mic asking for anybody to bring him a cargobob.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Hunted someone in a car for Simeon. I followed him from Vinewood to the docks in my 9F, threw a sticky bomb at his car and blew it up... well the sticky bomb was at my own car, didn't see it in the dark, so my car and his Simeon car exploded. But it was worth it. After spawning I shot him and escaped.

Wikiderr
  • Wikiderr

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

I accidentally slept with crook kids sister.

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

If anyone hasn't seen the dump truck yet, it's the size of a small house and players are kind of drawn to it. I parked it outside of an apartment that I saw players going in and out of with a couple of sticky bombs attached under it. Saw someone get inside of it a few minutes later and blew it, got 3 people and a couple of cars. 

Later I saw a car go into ls customs so I took the dump truck and placed it right in front of the door with a sticky bomb again. After about 10 minutes freshly modded rat loader spawned beside it and i blew it before he could even move. Apparently this really pissed the player off because a few minutes later he tried to run me over in it. I shot him out and started driving it away, he kicked me out so I blew it up then killed him a couple more times.

Oh and I would go around shooting out peoples tires and spawn killing them while my friend picked up their cars in the cargobob and flew around their heads for a bit then go off to dump the cars in the ocean.

I'm in the bad sport lobby btw.

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

I placed a sticky bomb in a chopper, landed it in front of two guys in a car getting chased by the cops.  I hid and they took the bait and went for the chopper.  I waited a little bit till they got into the air and BOOM!  Double kill.

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

Some crew guys were fking with me when i was driving around, i told a mate to get onto my game, when he got there i drove to him, with the trailing crew (The 3 guys were all driving Mesa's) and when i went down the alley he took out one of them with the carbine, i got out and took out another then the other guy started to drive off and took cover somewhere up the street thinking we would follow him or something, instead we took the other guys cars, took them down to the docks and parked them just on the edge over the water, then pushed them in with other cars so we didn't get "bad sport" for destroying them, since its not your fault if you kill the car in another car :p we then continued to harras them since they were all in the same Mesa after we destroyed the others and killed them until they left.

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

I got a tank and just kept killing everyone with it

Jgagnon10
  • Jgagnon10

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

I love this thread

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I'd killed a guy for having a 9k bounty and gave him 30% to cover his hospital bill; he made $700 out of this and thought it was pretty reasonable and respectful of me to do that, I got rid of his bounty and paid him $2700.

Worst thing is, I went to drive down the street and gave him a friendly beep of my horn as he respawned.

The little c*nt started shooting at me. He shot out my tires and proceeded to pepper my car with his SMG. Stepped out, wounded to a pulp, took cover behind my car and waited for him to charge. Stepped out of cover, riddled the f*cker's body and watched him hit the floor. I kept waiting for him to respawn to shoot him and didn't leave him alone for a good 30mins; by this time I think he had probably died a good 25 times. Happy losing 50k you little c*nt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users