Quantcast

» «
Photo

Meanest thing you did to another player?

329 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

i did a couple of mean things in gta online.

the first one happened in los santos when i went by one of the high priced clothing stores ans noticed there was a fellow player inside so i went in and bought a couple of things and took his truck i took it about a couple of blocks and eventually shot out one of its tires but i couldn't re enter the vehicle i got the message saying it belonged to the player i took it from. :devil:

but i did send him a message apologizing for what i did. :)

the second one happened in grapeseed near trevor's trailor i saw another player driving past in a fuel truck so i shot at it blowing it up and killing him. :devil: :devil:

but i'm very lucky i didn't get a bad sport message. :)

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

I blew up my friend's ride? The worst I did..

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I had sex with your mother.
  • meatrocket8, handoverfist, Khaos89 and 4 others like this

Bluesun62
  • Bluesun62

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I let him live

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

10 year old confirmed
  • lolleroz, GTA:Offline, Biggie Kaniff and 2 others like this

motherofneo
  • motherofneo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

damn you are a pussy.

it's gta right. GRAND THEFT AUTO

apologize for what you did to his f*ckin car ^^

he needs to go shopping , watch the radar and protect his car. if you would steal my car while iam shopping I would get the TITAN and land on your head.

• stepladder and iEatzNiggletz like this

psychadelic145
  • psychadelic145

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

I killed a guy until he left the server i never destroyed his personal vehicle, but what i did do is shoot out all his tires everytime. :)

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

10 year old confirmed

I never asked her age. My bad
  • dhuyd, stepladder, VitalEcho and 6 others like this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

probably waited outside los santos for my friend who thought i was there backing him up. but i just head shotted him and rolled off.

to a random person I dont do much unwarranted evil but when I first got my tank and buzzard each time i just took it out for a spin blowing up randoms. 

I do tend to get annoyed fast, one time i was going into LSC and this guy rams me with his car from the side, doesnt shoot me or anything. i just sit there a sec thinking wtf then i pull out my smg and blast him. i then go into LSC. I come out and hes there he doesnt try to shoot me or anything but not taking the chance i blast him again. I then to be a dick steal his car drive it off a little ways (far enough its annoying to get but not far enough you can just request personal vehicle to get it bak.)

so small things tick me off lol expect me to hold a grudge.

Trentg89
  • Trentg89

Crackhead

• Members

Terrorised these two gamers after they killed me twice. I got a Buzzard Chopper and kept on shooting them, afterwards when they were cornered or went to ammunation I would call Lester to remove myself from the radar and then land on a roof and snipe them or sticky bomb outside ammunation and then when they came out booooom

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

10 year old confirmed

I never asked her age. My bad

lolllllllllll

• Biggie Kaniff likes this

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Cooked off a grenade in my hand and made a beeline for my friend and her car. Figured a good old fashioned suicide bombing would be the best way to TaliBAN her from virtual existence.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Mr.Piggman
  • Mr.Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:00 PM Edited by dampkring, 16 October 2013 - 11:00 PM.

Plant sticky bombs at the entrance to an apartment / garage and blow people up as they try to enter. Repeatedly.

• lolzz19, dhuyd, meatrocket8 and 1 other like this

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Picked up someone in their personal vehicle in a cargobob flew to the max height and dropped them.
  • ShinobiFixer and handoverfist like this

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

the congressional medal of sh*tposting

• Zaibatsu
  • NATO
  • Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Nothing.

Because I can control myself unlike most of the players online.

• Rewas, JustOneMonth and kamikazeedriver like this

mat093
  • mat093

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by mat093, 16 October 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Several.
The meanest one is this...I was at the trevor's airport with my police SUV, two morons in one car blow me up by shooting me. The last thing they remember about me is the TITAN crash up on their asses. 

Spawngasm
  • Spawngasm

Rattle your Head!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

There was this guy beeping his horn wanting me to ride with him so I got in his car. A few miles down the road I toss a sticky bomb in the road and blew him up, lucky for me it wasn't his personnel vehicle. Later he tries to kill me, but fails miserably I ended up sending mercs after him which I watched on my TV in my apartment. It was pretty funny seeing the merc ram his car over and over . The guy ended up getting out of his car and the merc ran him over. I laughed pretty hard at that then I got in my car and chased the guy down I noticed he went in passive mode so I kept running him over with my car till he died. He got pissed and left the server, but I never felt bad about any of it because way before I did anything he was trying to shoot at me when I was in a clothes shop. So serves him right for being annoying.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I can only say i have done 1 thing that i would consider mean. In the first few days of being able to get in a lobby, a guy pulled up to the side of me and beeped to signal me to enter his car, however i shot him dead then left the lobby.

Banana Duck
  • Banana Duck

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Saw some guy robbing a store, blocked the doors with his get away car xD
  • Justin.. likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Beating idle players to death with my nightstick :p

• AlmightyLoso likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:11 PM Edited by Vlynor, 16 October 2013 - 11:13 PM.

1. Planted a sticky bomb on the entrance to one of the clothing stores while someone was inside. Detonated it when they exited.

2. Planted a sticky bomb on the far side of an ambulance and parked it next to someone while they were in the clothing store. I wait for them to get in and detonate it.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Where to start...

~Riding my Akuma into shops to kill people shopping.
~Watching someone rob a store then blocking the door shut til the cops came and killed him.
~Stealing someones personal vehicle and then driving it off the docks (tuck and rolled out and it didnt count as me destroying it)
~Inviting a random in my apartment and then locking them in the bathroom (just stand in front of the door)
~Blocking both exits of LSC with vehicles then camping the dumpster til they exit then killing them, shooting out their tyres then wait for them to come and collect their vehicle, Rinse and repeat til they rage quit.
~Playing A Titan Of A Job with randoms and just flying around in the Titan til they leave then deliver it.

Trevor Philips Inc
  • Trevor Philips Inc

Coke abusing, prostitute killing legend.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

damn you are a pussy.

it's gta right. GRAND THEFT AUTO

apologize for what you did to his f*ckin car ^^

he needs to go shopping , watch the radar and protect his car. if you would steal my car while iam shopping I would get the TITAN and land on your head.

You are hard...

People should fear you.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I stopped trolling after the character cloud server thing started working.

But the meanest thing I have done is pick up a car with a cargo bob and drop it from maximum height. I felt bad becase as I lifted the car I heard a little boy voice yell 

"daddy"

It sounded like it was running away from the mic because the voice started loud then faded. My g/f who was watching at the time says she heard whimpers. I cannot confirm this and I think she was just saying this, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

When I dropped the car I again heard the little boy voice yell daddy. This time, yes I could tell the boy had been crying. 

• tubby custardd and ShinobiFixer like this

Herodias69
  • Herodias69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

When I see someone robbing a store I blow their tyre out while they are inside the store, then watch them have trouble getting away from the police. ;)

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

I stopped trolling after the character cloud server thing started working.

But the meanest thing I have done is pick up a car with a cargo bob and drop it from maximum height. I felt bad becase as I lifted the car I heard a little boy voice yell 

"daddy"

It sounded like it was running away from the mic because the voice started loud then faded. My g/f who was watching at the time says she heard whimpers. I cannot confirm this and I think she was just saying this, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

When I dropped the car I again heard the little boy voice yell daddy. This time, yes I could tell the boy had been crying. 

That's priceless.

• Darrell_21 likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

As long as you land on all 4 tires you're good though right?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Mine was pretty funny. I was going to rob a convenience store, but before I got there another player started to rob the store. I didnt want to be a dick and kill the guy, so I did something even worse.

I parked my car(which was stolen) in front of the store door so the guy couldnt get out. Then I shot his cars tires out, entered passive mode, and stood on his car repeatidly giving him the finger.

Eventually the cops showed up and surrounded the place. He must have had at least a 3 star wanted level. One of the cops actually moved my parked car so the rest could rush in and kill this guy lol.

The door was still propped open so I went in and picked up the cash this guy dropped.

I felt bad after wards but if I was him I would have been laughing about it lol.

Rated91
  • Rated91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

- Shooting someones plane with a rocket just once, that way he can't fly properly anymore and will crash.

- Ramming someone into oncoming traffic during a race.

- Ramming someone off his motor bike during an off road race with my big truck.

- Shooting numerous tires out.

- When someone is in a police chase i start shooting his tires out or ramming him off the road numerous times so he gets killed by the cops.

- Running people over.

Some people consider me a dick

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Some random guy gave me and my friend a lift in a helicopter. We blew him up once we got to our destination.

I also like to pick up player's cars with the Cargobob while they're shopping and putting it on the top of a skyscraper.

• themaskedninja likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users