Man online got boring IMO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic
Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Noting to do after you get an apartment?
Because that's the whole point of the game right, to get an apartment and sit in it all day long???

Try some game modes.
Lose some money get some back.
Sell your apartment for a cheaper one and work back up to the expensive one, (seeing as apartments are so important to your game).

Idk use some imagination, or stop playing.

well my goal was to make enough money for an apartment . Like I said the game modes are kinda boring where's my cops and crooks I'll play that for days

MUT3D
  • MUT3D

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

there is plenty to do in GTA:O i grind about 20 levels, help a friend grind a few levels, kill randoms in free roam, do a bunch of missions, then i do w/e we find fun ATM

FlyThai
  • FlyThai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Its because the matchmaking is so horrible. Has anyone played 16 player races or 8v8 Team Deathmatch? No? lol thought so.

Worst matchmaking of all time

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

I remember watching the GTAO trailer.

In it, there were players flying by, driving, and walking all together in one single shot. Gave me the impression that anywhere I walked in GTAO, players would spawn around me.

I would love 64 players to a map.

• Drow Hunter Ranger likes this

Drow Hunter Ranger
  • Drow Hunter Ranger

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Never had a lobby with more than 5 players.

LMAO

thedkexperience
  • thedkexperience

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Some of you are ridiculous. 50% of the posts on here are made bitching about being spawn killed and you think the game would be better with 4 times more people?

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Most people I got in a race was 6...

Usually it's like one other dude...like, seriously?!

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

I remember watching the GTAO trailer.

In it, there were players flying by, driving, and walking all together in one single shot. Gave me the impression that anywhere I walked in GTAO, players would spawn around me.

I would love 64 players to a map.

Holy Hell.

I showed a friend of mine GTA online and before he saw me play he was saying the same thing. After he saw the chaos he understood. 

you wouldn't be able to go a block let alone get outside your apartment without some little kid shooting you and then spawn killing you.

People would be belly aching even more than they do now about internet bullies and hospital bills.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Some of you are ridiculous. 50% of the posts on here are made bitching about being spawn killed and you think the game would be better with 4 times more people?

Yes.

Of course, R* needs to re work the spawn system as a whole anyway, everyone knows that. If the system was proper, this size of a map could hold 64 no problem, even in the city area alone.

You could always decide on private sessions for less people.

Caldy87
  • Caldy87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

I agree when I mentioned this I got told buy another player to get good at the game

Peedy V
  • Peedy V

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Bad sport had ruined online.

R* is the no fun police. 

True story!

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Cry some more.

motherofneo
  • motherofneo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

agree at least 32 players would improve it. 50% of the posts are sh*t then. u only get spawn killed when you suck big time btw.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

agree at least 32 players would improve it. 50% of the posts are sh*t then. u only get spawn killed when you suck big time btw.

Or when you spawn around the corner to a car full of people shooting at you as they speed towards you at high speeds.

yes...I think the it's fair to say that not being able to stay alive in such a situation warrants a "you suck" 

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

Yea this .. And more then 16 players isn't possible on this current gen.

I hope this comes to next gen but all the unwarranted grief won't help. People are tards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users