Photo

Strippers In Your Apartment

34 replies to this topic
H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Can someone tell me how you get a stripper into your apartment? 

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by Jagblade, 16 October 2013 - 10:23 PM.

Go to the strip club and get their like meter maxed out, you'll get their number.

You can then invite them to your property. After letting them in, they go to a spot near the seats and start dancing. You can then ask for a lap dance.

It's not really much different than just going to the strip club beside being free, I think.

Not-on-the-cover
  • Not-on-the-cover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

I have one that is maxed out on the like bar but I have no number....

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

I have one that is maxed out on the like bar but I have no number....

Ask her for a private dance. Be sure to touch her and fill the flirt bar at least once if you can. End the dance when it says the like bar is filled.

She should be added to your contacts after you stop.

Not-on-the-cover
  • Not-on-the-cover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

I'll try it, thanks.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

The damn strippers should actually strip or else they're not strippers.  They're just dancers.  lol  Same for when you invite them to your place.  Also,  they shouldnt just stand by the chair and dance until you walk up and ask for a dance.  They need to act like normal NPCs.  Let them walk around your place like they do in the club.  Let them stop and look out the windows,  look thru the telescope,  sit down and watch TV,  etc.  Only when someone walks up to them an triggers the dance will they walk to the chair and dance.

Lastly,  why no boobs?  They show them offline why not online?

• Mr. Crowley and Eddie_INTV like this

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

they must bring their own ipods or something because all they dance to are those same two tracks, even in your house lol.

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by BumpyJohnson, 16 October 2013 - 10:35 PM.

sorry double post

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

The damn strippers should actually strip or else they're not strippers.  They're just dancers.  lol  Same for when you invite them to your place.  Also,  they shouldnt just stand by the chair and dance until you walk up and ask for a dance.  They need to act like normal NPCs.  Let them walk around your place like they do in the club.  Let them stop and look out the windows,  look thru the telescope,  sit down and watch TV,  etc.  Only when someone walks up to them an triggers the dance will they walk to the chair and dance.

rockstar was afraid of all the angry moms that buy this for their little kids. so they took the nudity out of the online game.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

they don't show the boobs of female characters in online so I am not too surprised.

Maybe the content is harder to get approved for online play. Who knows...

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

But kept it in single player? Makes no sense

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

they don't show the boobs of female characters in online so I am not too surprised.

There are still topless females in online, just not at the strip club. They're usually around the higher class housing.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

There are still topless females in online, just not at the strip club. They're usually around the higher class housing.

Really? No kidding?

You mean they have topless NPC's just walking the streets. Wow...ok

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

If you go to the playboy mansion in the game there are still topless women there on Online.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

I went to the altruists camp in online and theyre naked, some of them, but the girls arent. dont understand that at all. Its clearly not a no nude policy for online.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

If you go to the playboy mansion in the game there are still topless women there on Online.

What there is a playboy mansion?

I feel like I have not really been playing this game.

• doser_ likes this

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by lonestranger, 21 October 2013 - 03:14 AM.

What there is a playboy mansion?

I feel like I have not really been playing this game.

Yep, the large property across the street from the northwest corner of the golf course. It's even got a grotto full of topless bimbos and bro-tastic douchebags.

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

And not boobs but if you are into old man balls go to the altruist camp. what has been seen cannot be unseen!

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Tyga - Lap Dance!

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Go to the strip club and get their like meter maxed out, you'll get their number.

You can then invite them to your property. After letting them in, they go to a spot near the seats and start dancing. You can then ask for a lap dance.

It's not really much different than just going to the strip club beside being free, I think.

How do you do that? Every time I try to reach her she's busy.

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

How do you do that? Every time I try to reach her she's busy.

I'm guessing here, but I also always get a busy signal, and I have a mid-grade 6-car apartment. They probably only answer their phone if you have one of the high-grade 10-car apartments, the ones with windows and heist planning rooms.
  • Piggsy pls likes this

BadBoyCJ
  • BadBoyCJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

I have a high end appartment. And shes always busy. No matter where i am or what time. Tried tje whole day.

LcplJarheadFi
  • LcplJarheadFi

<----- Enter Member Title Here

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Whenever I get a strippers meter maxed out, and ask her to come home with me, she says she doesn't sleep around....quite a blow to the ego..

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

I have them all of my phone yet i can only ring one, why not two? hey, making out is fine by me too. But yeah, let them pour drinks etc

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

rockstar was afraid of all the angry moms that buy this for their little kids. so they took the nudity out of the online game.

aren't mom's who buy THIS game for their underaged child strippers themselves? Just saying :-)

• saintsrow likes this

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

If only Rockstar put in Male Strippers...

Fuxxmissarh
  • Fuxxmissarh

Fuxx

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

And still, they let male characters walk around with no shirt on. There is little gay guys or hetero girls too you know ;) but well, they DID remove the nipples! xD

(no homophobia intended)! 

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:21 AM

And still, they let male characters walk around with no shirt on. There is little gay guys or hetero girls too you know ;) but well, they DID remove the nipples! xD

(no homophobia intended)! 

4Zeah.jpg

WolfPakRyan
  • WolfPakRyan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

I have a high end appartment. And shes always busy. No matter where i am or what time. Tried tje whole day.

Are you at your apartment when you call her?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

Are you at your apartment when you call her?

You do realize you're responding to a post made back in october...?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users