Photo

CARBONIZZARE VS. CHEETAH

21 replies to this topic
InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Both awsome great looking cars and fast but which one do you think is better because there both very close.

What are your opinions
Which car is faster, better handling, looks, Everything overall!!??

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

Personally I prefer the Carbonizzare. Much better looking. Not sure about the speed though. Bought one today for my online garage :)

0_0.jpg

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sapos y Brujas no caminan entre gente seria

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

A fully customized Carbonizzare and Feltzer are faster than fully customized Cheetahs, Entity XFs and Adders.

I think the Carbonizzare is the fastest.

Europa
  • Europa

Dreamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by Europa, 16 October 2013 - 09:39 PM.

I vote for Cheetah! Its look is simply amazing
Don't know about performance though

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Personally I prefer the Carbonizzare. Much better looking. Not sure about the speed though. Bought one today for my online garage :)

0_0.jpg

Nice cars!!!!

Mod up the carbonizzare and it will be a beast!

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

Mods can you make this into a poll please :(

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

0_0.jpg

Nice cars!!!!

Thanks mate. The Carbonizzare is modded. There's not many visual features you can add to it. Added a spoiler, changed the rims and changed the colour to a slightly different shade of red.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

0_0.jpg

Nice cars!!!!

Thanks mate. The Carbonizzare is modded. There's not many visual features you can add to it. Added a spoiler, changed the rims and changed the colour to a slightly different shade of red.

Carbon hood
Custom wheels
Matte colour

The Governor
  • The Governor

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

A fully customized Carbonizzare and Feltzer are faster than fully customized Cheetahs, Entity XFs and Adders.

I "hope" you mean in acceleration only or else your smoking some seriously good crack.

I just created a thread about this topic today, I did some extensive testing (specifically top end), I tested a fully modded Banshee, Adder, Entity, Cheetah, Adder, Coil, and Carbonizare.  I took it from Los Santos up to Sandy Shore then back, due to freeway inclines/declines and avoided trailing cars and looked at what my max. speed of it was.  I did this 2-3 times with each car.  Each time I reloaded the save game so it was the exact weather condition and time of day.

Before I post this, I do want to say this is peak speed because the Coil and Carbonizare feel like they are one of the 2 best accelerating cars....

Having said that, I was unable to even break 200 mph with the Coil and Carbonizare.  During testing I had the less traffic with the Coil and was still unable to break 200 mph.  The Adder hit 238 mph.  The Entity obtained a maximum of 218 mph, the Cheetah got to 210 mph.

Everyone may be surprised by this, but then I tested a fully modded Banshee for the hell of it, it's max speed was 268 mph!? 

Take what you will from this, but these are exact number from the game, on the freeway.  So either 3 things could be in effect here.... 1.  The stats on the cars from the internet are off.  2.  The type of traffic plays a enormous role in max speed. or 3. Engine or whatever speed mods affect cars differently making different cars supposebly faster

• Frantz Fuchs likes this

Jack94
  • Jack94

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

0_0.jpg

Nice cars!!!!

Carbon hood
Custom wheels
Matte colour

Yes, I saw these options but they are not to my taste.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

I "hope" you mean in acceleration only or else your smoking some seriously good crack.

I just created a thread about this topic today, I did some extensive testing (specifically top end), I tested a fully modded Banshee, Adder, Entity, Cheetah, Adder, Coil, and Carbonizare.  I took it from Los Santos up to Sandy Shore then back, due to freeway inclines/declines and avoided trailing cars and looked at what my max. speed of it was.  I did this 2-3 times with each car.  Each time I reloaded the save game so it was the exact weather condition and time of day.

Before I post this, I do want to say this is peak speed because the Coil and Carbonizare feel like they are one of the 2 best accelerating cars....

Having said that, I was unable to even break 200 mph with the Coil and Carbonizare.  During testing I had the less traffic with the Coil and was still unable to break 200 mph.  The Adder hit 238 mph.  The Entity obtained a maximum of 218 mph, the Cheetah got to 210 mph.

Everyone may be surprised by this, but then I tested a fully modded Banshee for the hell of it, it's max speed was 268 mph!? 

Take what you will from this, but these are exact number from the game, on the freeway.  So either 3 things could be in effect here.... 1.  The stats on the cars from the internet are off.  2.  The type of traffic plays a enormous role in max speed. or 3. Engine or whatever speed mods affect cars differently making different cars supposebly faster

268!?!? Suprising indeed

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

For me, the carbonizarre wins the looks, but is beaten by the Cheetah for handling.  Top speed, I don't know, they both go like sh*t off a shovel.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

For me, the carbonizarre wins the looks, but is beaten by the Cheetah for handling.  Top speed, I don't know, they both go like sh*t off a shovel.

Cheetah also wins best car name ;)

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

My fully modded Comet hit ~223 and it still had room to go! I think if there was less traffic, I could have hit at least 240. It just sucks that you can only go over 130 mph with Franklin by using his special ability. 

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

The Carbon has a faster top speed if Im not mistaken. I like the way it handles better to be honest. Its my favorite car in the game.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:57 AM Edited by StingrayX, 17 October 2013 - 12:58 AM.

No offense but this is sort of a dumb question. Its like asking if the Ferrari California is better than the Ferrari Enzo. On paper, no. Handling, no. But as far as which one I'd live with, it would have to be the Carbonizzare.

Edit: I'm talking about stock cars too, customized cars do NOT count. The Cheetah is super, the Carbonizzare is a GT and only in sports.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

The Carbon has a faster top speed if Im not mistaken. I like the way it handles better to be honest. Its my favorite car in the game.

Same :)

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

I like Carbonizzare better. Everything about it. The handling, the looks, the engine sound.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Bump

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

cant say such things without proving proof of that... thats a big statement buddy

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Yup, the Banshee is the fastest (at least according to the ingame fastest vehicle stats). I also done a similar test and found the Banshee was faster. And it's also a classic GTA car, it has virtually stayed the same since GTA3. That's why it's my favourite car.

slowmo14
  • slowmo14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

it says the banshee's top speed is 140mph at the store.  That's in accurate, but I'm just pointing out that the game does not in any way state that the banshee is the fastest car.  I've modded and tested every sports car and the banshee has above average acceleration and is much slower in top speed than almost all other sports cars.  It's amazing the inaccurate nonsense found in many of these threads.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users