Photo

How many..

35 replies to this topic
Munaros
  • Munaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

It occurs to me that using a tank to attack someone who is not in a tank is a spectacular example of the very definition of bad sportsmanship. 

Perhaps that's why the tank can get you a Bad Sport rating so quickly - it's completely unbalanced and so can blow away (pun intended) any timers that might be in play by accumulating Bad Sport 'points' faster than they can dissipate. 

There's no difference between using a tank or sticky bombs. The system is broken anyways. Sometimes you blow up three cars - bad sport. Sometimes it's 30 or 40. It's just a part of the trashy game you're playing, and will continue to play and so will everyone else. So you get used to it.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

demotivational-poster-376kp5sym6-IMA-FIR

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

4 vehicles in one hour will earn you a new hat and some new friends.

Can't agree with this as I've definitely blown up more than 4 personal vehicles in an hour and I'm still not a bad sport.

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Plus if someone is in a tank and they're moving, if you drive into them with your PV, you will blow up and they will get the bad sport.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Plus if someone is in a tank and they're moving, if you drive into them with your PV, you will blow up and they will get the bad sport.

good to know

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

How about you just don't blow up any personal vehicles...this way you will never have to know how many it takes? I haven't blown up a single personal vehicle yet. It's not exactly rocket science. 

You're really dumb. Pay attention.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users