How many..

35 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Personal cars do you have to blow up before becoming a bad sport? Would of been nice if rickstar explained the crappy sport system?

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 16 October 2013 - 08:53 PM.

I've heard people say 3, but I don't really know.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Personal cars do you have to blow up before becoming a bad sport? Would of been nice if rickstar explained the crappy sport system?

I think the reason why R* hasn't come out and said you have to blow up 10 cars and kill 10 people a day etc to be labelled as a bad sport is because you would get people who would blow up 9 cars and kill 9 people a day and then they would stop. Therefore escaping the bad sport tag.

I would like a little bit more info on this too but dont expect it anytime soon with specific numbers from R*.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by nexoric, 16 October 2013 - 08:57 PM.

It's glitched for me

I have been blowing up their cars in good sport lobby but it keeps giving me first warning

No matter what

I know there is a cooldown but I have blown up three personal vehicles in one session and still got the first warning after each one :S

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

I have blown up to 3 cars and so far so good. I usuallycap it at that to be safe, I believe it says specifically that if you do another bad sport thing you will be sent to GTA hell when you reached near limit. However don't quote me on that because I'm not 100% sure.

Deagy87
  • Deagy87

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

i never blew up anyones car before yesterday.but managed to blow up 3 throughout yesterday by mistakes!

first 2 i got a normal warning the 3rd had 2 warning messages it was like my final warning from the sounds of it

so maybe 4.less than that then if you get a bad sport rating for leaving missions etc

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by James_Rogers, 16 October 2013 - 09:03 PM.

I've blown up 15-20 personal cars in last 24 hours (roughly)... Due to imbeciles gunning at me for no reason, I've become quite the marksman with the sticky.

I'm still not been labelled a bad sport, even got a reward for good behaviour yesterday.

It's s'all gravy. 

I personally don't know what these people are doing to get labelled bad sports, unless it's literally a spree in a row.

Tbf, mine are kind of sporadic, maybe when I'm online once every 10 minutes or something (in the last day or so )

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

It's difficult to avoid destroying personal cars with the tank. You have to tip toe. Then you get kids throwing sticky bombs at you for no reason and you can't fire back because they're in personal cars. It's kinda dumb. I don't even attack people with the tank unless they're attacking me.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

I saw something hilarious today.

We started a Mission, it was me, a crewmate and a random.

As soon as the Mission started, the Random threw a Stickybomb at my personal vehicle and destroyed it.

The instant he destroyed it, a Dunce Cap fell to his head just like those "Deal with it"-Glasses you probably seen gifs of.

It was instantly as he destroyed the vehicle, hilarious! :D

He then poofed from the Mission.

• Chaos-Elite likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Depends on the time period you do it in. I've blown up over 10 cars and never got bad sport, and my friend blew up 3 within 5 minutes and got bad sport.

lessthan3
  • lessthan3

Intensity In Ten Cities

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

I hope they change it every day to keep people from finding out by experimenting.

SWAG BOY YO
  • SWAG BOY YO

#SWAG

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

you need swag to get wanted

#yolo

Comboking
  • Comboking

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

i went on a tank rampage and i racked up 18 destroyed personal vehicles before being labeled a bad sport

though it kept me in the good sport lobby and said fuk it

so destroyed another 40-50+ and badsport timer did not budge

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

#yolo

And you need to go back to Boston.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

#yolo

lmao

congrats mate, I'm following your posts, been laughing a lot.. lol

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

I think how long you've been a good boy might factor into the equation as well. Most of my time playing, has been racking up missions and races with my friends in our own lobby, and I have gotten several of the $1000 good sport bonuses. Last night I decided to go on a rampage in a reg lobby until I got booted out. I think I destroyed somewhere around 25-30 personal cars before I finally got sent to the bad sport lobby.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

I hope they change it every day to keep people from finding out by experimenting.

Agreed. Don't cheat the system.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

The system should of been explained to us so we can avoid being banned from playing with friends for 2 days. You can't even be a bounty hunter using a tank because of bad sports. Just silly how they add a bounty system and punish the people that blow the bounty up using stickies or anything else that goes boooom.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Thing is, you dont ever want to drive a tank around not expecting to be bad sported.  It's so easy to do.   All it takes is a couple of PVs in your way, and then BOOM bad sport.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

20589333.jpg

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

4 vehicles in one hour will earn you a new hat and some new friends.
  • NADOLNY likes this

lessthan3
  • lessthan3

Intensity In Ten Cities

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

The system should of been explained to us so we can avoid being banned from playing with friends for 2 days. You can't even be a bounty hunter using a tank because of bad sports. Just silly how they add a bounty system and punish the people that blow the bounty up using stickies or anything else that goes boooom.

I can agree you should get bad sport for killing a bounty even if you blow up their ride. Also there should be some kind of system, like if someone shoots you and you take damage, it's fine to blow up their car when they're in it.

But you still get bad sport for blowing up cars without people in them.

There should be some leeway.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

good to know the trolling limit

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

I just don't know why people need to blow up other players' vehicles.
Let's think if someone blow your vehicle up and you will be mad and make a revenge and you blow his vehicle up and then he is mad too.
Two guys get mad by playing games that used to make you relax.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

Thing is, you dont ever want to drive a tank around not expecting to be bad sported.  It's so easy to do.   All it takes is a couple of PVs in your way, and then BOOM bad sport.

Exactly. This is where the bad sports system is exploited by randoms. Not all tank users are out there to kill little earthlings, yet tank users get targeted the most.

paragouldgamer
  • paragouldgamer

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Tank person blew up 3 of my rides yesterday, and I'm sure he was blowing up other people's too since it was complete chaos, never did get put in a bad sport lobby though.

Munaros
  • Munaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Munaros, 17 October 2013 - 12:57 AM.

I blew up 20 - 30 in a 20 minute period after coming out of a 4 day bad sport time. Didn't get bad sport again. Blew up 2 earlier and got 8 days for it. Instantly dashboarded to avoid that of course. To make things short. You're wrong.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Well, when I got bad sport, I had probably blown up about 25 personal vehicles, I was in my tank and it was getting a bit hectic. 

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

How about you just don't blow up any personal vehicles...this way you will never have to know how many it takes? I haven't blown up a single personal vehicle yet. It's not exactly rocket science. 

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

It occurs to me that using a tank to attack someone who is not in a tank is a spectacular example of the very definition of bad sportsmanship. 

Perhaps that's why the tank can get you a Bad Sport rating so quickly - it's completely unbalanced and so can blow away (pun intended) any timers that might be in play by accumulating Bad Sport 'points' faster than they can dissipate. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users