Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

hahaha everyone is so butt hurt! You do realize that IF rockstar puts all the "cheaters" using the money glitch in to one pool, you legit players will have no one to play with but yourselves because everyone and their mother has used that glitch. Its on youtube for crying out loud

You're complaining about people using an exploit in a game about stealing, killing, raping, and pretty much getting to the top any way you can. What kind of peoplle do you think this game was gonna attract? If you really care about an "in-game" economy or bragging about your how big your digital "E-Peen" is with your million dollar car you earned through "legit" means, you have a sad life.

I would be more pissed about the ridicioulus auto-aim feature

I'd really love to take you up on this and bet a million GTA$ on your theory here.  But I'm not a gambling man and have far better uses for my money online--like enjoying a gaming experience free of griefer parasites. :lol:

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

hahaha everyone is so butt hurt! You do realize that IF rockstar puts all the "cheaters" using the money glitch in to one pool, you legit players will have no one to play with but yourselves because everyone and their mother has used that glitch. Its on youtube for crying out loud

You're complaining about people using an exploit in a game about stealing, killing, raping, and pretty much getting to the top any way you can. What kind of peoplle do you think this game was gonna attract? If you really care about an "in-game" economy or bragging about your how big your digital "E-Peen" is with your million dollar car you earned through "legit" means, you have a sad life.

Hmmm, placed in a server with only players who don't cheat.  Well considering the most players you can have at once is 16, and I'm sure there are more than 16 players who didn't use this exploit, that's sounds like an awesome idea.  When will this all happen?

Besides, spending $60 on a game for the sole purpose of glitching your way into unlocking everything and get perhaps a months worth of play out of it if your lucky, to me sounds a lot sadder than someone who wants to get their moneys worth out of a game and experience it the way it was designed to be played.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Guys, just a quick question, if I were to delete my character and recreate it to start again from level 1, would my money in the bank stay?

The reason I ask is because my friend did the glitch and he's decided to punish himself to start over so as to avoid any potential repercussions (I'm going to do the same so as to make it more fun ranking up with him again - yes, I am that nice of a friend). He bought a $200k apartment legitimately, but now owns a bunch of vehicles that he bought using the glitch. He has about 300-400 thousand dollars left in the bank... 

Here's our plan:

1.) I'm going to kill him in an invite only session, but he'll have all of his money, bar about 200k to buy his apartment with his new character in his pocket. 

2.) Hopefully then he'll lose all of the illegitimate money as a result of me killing him and he'll have only enough to buy the apartment that he worked for originally.

3.) He then deletes his old character and creates a new one. He then uses the money saved in the bank to buy his apartment again. He should now be bankrupt, or with only a few thousand dollars and can begin ranking back up to his old level.

Now, I think this is pretty fair. What do you guys think? It punishes him by having his character reset along with his bank balance, but he gets to keep what he earned legitimately. He's taking it upon himself to do this, not at anyone else's request. 

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Remove bad sport....whats the point of playing GTA Online if we don't fight other players. The person blowing the car up has to pay for the insurance anyways. A simple death costs more than any insurance i've ever paid.

Pretty stupid to be basically suspended from the game for 2 days for blowing someone up who was in their car, considering you'll probably just get killed and lose $2k if you don't attack them first.

I will agree with you that the whole blown up car thing is a bit ill designed.  To combat random player killing I think it would be best if no one was able to kill anyone else or damage their car unless they were in a gametype that allowed it, ie. races, crew vs. crew jobs, deathmatches, etc.  If I'm just cruising around the city minding my own business, I prefer to be left alone, while at the same time take in the sights of someone else's jobs or races unfolding around me.

• TheTelly likes this

Wooodd
  • Wooodd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Really anyone that has cheated at an online video game cant have any worse punishment beyond admitting to themselves they arnt good enough at the game to contend on a natural level.

The day you exploit or cheat when other players are involved, deep down you know you arnt good enough to beat them on your own. You know you suck, and at the end of the day there is only one person you really have to answer to, yourself. Good luck with the self loathing, and if you think you dont hate yourself on some level, your simply too ignorant to even realise it.

This goes for cheaters in every online game, its a pathetic multimillion dollar industry on the pc, makes me sad its bled over into the console world. This game is barely off the shelf and I have had no problem grinding out 3mill over a few days, if people that work full time want to throw 20$ more for the same amount of money they could have made in the game during their work day, let em. Kids cant afford to buy game money but dont have jobs? You're too young to have an opinion on this game and your parents are terrible.

I personally am a hospice caretaker so I have plenty of time to play, I have not bought currency or exploited in any way, have had no problem getting R65 after losing a R21 during lag week, totally have no problem with the loss and appreciate the great work they have put into the launch and am utterly disgusted at the amount of children that simply cannot put down this great game yet choose to bash rockstar and sh*t on the product every chance they get.

I have been gaming for the better portion of 20 years, and have never seen such a detailed epic piece of artwork. They have totally outdone themselves and deserve every penny they make on this product. Learn some goddamn respect for the company and your fellow gamers you sad little brats.

My first ever post on this forum, and it has to go to you. Bravo.

I've been gaming as long as you have and its sad what the community has become. Instant gratification is all everyone seems to be after, the whole point of this game to to strive to earn your millions, grinding through the missions, evading the bounties and police, and occasionally crashing your plane into your best friends car  :lol: (although you get punished for this now).

Reading the posts from these glitchers / hackers / exploiters they all appear to be bored with the game, I wonder why? I have £80k in my bank and I'm loving it.

• Jerjef likes this

Budweizer100
  • Budweizer100

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

I received a 'Bad Sport' message last night after blowing up ONE person's car.  It's the first 'offence' I have caused so I'm totally confused.  The circumstances of the offence make me even more annoyed.  Essentially, I was delivering one of Simeon's cars (the green logo that pops up on the map and is available to all in the session).  One guy was peppering me with bullets, and I was returning fire.  I ended up destroying his car and I instantly received a 'You've been labelled a Bad Sport' message.  What's unsportsmanlike in doing that!?  It was a stand-off and I won.  What else was I supposed to do?

• Jerjef likes this

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by jameznash, 15 October 2013 - 04:13 PM.

I used the glitch to make some money.

I was so sick of every penny being taken from me by complete idiots. Every time I use my car it gets blown up - cant afford the insurance, and if I do manage to pay - cant afford the bill to replace it.

Then you spend the next 10 minutes driver a stolen car to go and get your car back.

I go to buy a gun - car gets blown up - I then get killed walking out store - then killed again as it re-spawns me - then again.  Oh - that's all my money gone again.

I don't see the point of wasting 10 hours playing the same boring mission over and over to make money - where is the fun in that. I have a family and a job which also means I cant play for that long each day.

All I do in GTA Online is custom my car - drive around - have fun. I don't go round killing people, blowing up there cars or steeling there money - but I will be labelled a bad sport or banned.

The glitch does not improve any stats or unlock anything I should not have at my level. It has no use in missions or races.

I think the people who farmed mission or pay people to do it for them create an unfair advantage as they unlock everything before they should have - now the farming cant be done as fast are they going to reduce the levels of players that did it?

If not then they have DO have an unfair advantage. This is because I am not allowed to farm the mission in the same way they where.

I think that R* are giving everyone money to remove the glitch advantage anyway. Now everyone can simply get the best apartment without doing anything at all.

• Taygutta likes this

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hmmm, placed in a server with only players who don't cheat.  Well considering the most players you can have at once is 16, and I'm sure there are more than 16 players who didn't use this exploit, that's sounds like an awesome idea.  When will this all happen?

Besides, spending $60 on a game for the sole purpose of glitching your way into unlocking everything and get perhaps a months worth of play out of it if your lucky, to me sounds a lot sadder than someone who wants to get their moneys worth out of a game and experience it the way it was designed to be played.

I am pretty sure people do buy the game just to go online and annoy people. That is more of an added bonus if you ask me. The people who are caught glitching probably dont give a rats ass about being placed in a server with other cheaters because those people actually have a sense of humor and I am pretty sure they dont care about their digtal weiners as much as you do. They will be in their own servers with 90% of the GTA population (cause pretty much every player has exploited that glitch) having fun while you and your "legit" peeps strategize new ways to play the same mission over and over again just to finish it faster.

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I received a 'Bad Sport' message last night after blowing up ONE person's car.  It's the first 'offence' I have caused so I'm totally confused.  The circumstances of the offence make me even more annoyed.  Essentially, I was delivering one of Simeon's cars (the green logo that pops up on the map and is available to all in the session).  One guy was peppering me with bullets, and I was returning fire.  I ended up destroying his car and I instantly received a 'You've been labelled a Bad Sport' message.  What's unsportsmanlike in doing that!?  It was a stand-off and I won.  What else was I supposed to do?

I agree with you that a lot of times it's the straight up players who get nailed with the measures taken to stop the nuisance players.  I think the insurance cost being sent tot he player is the best idea.  Unfortunately if they glitched their way to a billion dollar bank account it's no big deal to them.  Luckily people who cheat their way to getting everything in a game get bored quickly and move on to another game so just be patient and things will balance out.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

This entire issue exists because gaming has gone was of the casual. You see it all the time in forums, I work for a living I dont have time to spend "grinding" or playing games "hardcore"

THEN DONT f*ckING GAME!

Or play casual games stop expecting every game to cater to your tastes because you bought a copy. I work hard too but i still enjoy gaming and dedicating a bit of time to them because its my hobby.

Seriously we dont go around to flag football leagues and tell everyone sorry i dont have time to workout and strength train so we are now going to play flag football 2 hand touch and you cant run only speed walk.

I dont go to paintball courses and tell everyone sorry no more custom barrels everyone has to use this one slingshot painball system

I dont go to poker tables and say sorry i dont have time to learn the game we are all going to just deal the cards and whatever flips wins, no betting just random luck of the draw. 

Okay those are probably very sh*tty examples, but the point still stands.

Yup

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

I am pretty sure people do buy the game just to go online and annoy people. That is more of an added bonus if you ask me. The people who are caught glitching probably dont give a rats ass about being placed in a server with other cheaters because those people actually have a sense of humor and I am pretty sure they dont care about their digtal weiners as much as you do. They will be in their own servers with 90% of the GTA population (cause pretty much every player has exploited that glitch) having fun while you and your "legit" peeps strategize new ways to play the same mission over and over again just to finish it faster.

I'll agree that there are people who don't give a rats ass about anyone else and isolating them away from me so I can stroke my digital weiner sounds fantastic.  Having a sense of humour and being a prick are 2 different things.  If I wanted to play like that I would and I would love to be paired with people that want to play that way, but I don't so please don't involve me in your style of gameplay and accuse me of not having a sense of humour when I get upset about it.  Frankly it sounds pretty boring.

"Hey lets drive around the city shooting everyone and get our assess blown up.  Oh man did you see that explosion?  Hey I've got a great idea, lets drive around the city shooting at everyone and get blown up again!  Yeah, awesome, lets do it!"

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

This entire issue exists because gaming has gone was of the casual. You see it all the time in forums, I work for a living I dont have time to spend "grinding" or playing games "hardcore"

THEN DONT f*ckING GAME!

Or play casual games stop expecting every game to cater to your tastes because you bought a copy. I work hard too but i still enjoy gaming and dedicating a bit of time to them because its my hobby.

Seriously we dont go around to flag football leagues and tell everyone sorry i dont have time to workout and strength train so we are now going to play flag football 2 hand touch and you cant run only speed walk.

I dont go to paintball courses and tell everyone sorry no more custom barrels everyone has to use this one slingshot painball system

I dont go to poker tables and say sorry i dont have time to learn the game we are all going to just deal the cards and whatever flips wins, no betting just random luck of the draw. 

Okay those are probably very sh*tty examples, but the point still stands.

Yup

Hahah nigadumdum you really are a hardcore game if those are your examples. They have flag football leauges for "casual" players who like to power walk and poker for people who can only play a couple hours a week. Real casual gamers who have jobs and Famlies dont go on video game forums to justify their use of a glitch. They work, go home and use a glitch. The people who use that excuse and come to the forums are the ones who try to pass off their cheated accomplishments as legit.

See there are two types of glitchers / cheaters:

1. Pepole who glitch to have fun and really dont care about a digital pissing contest

2. People who suck and want to get to the top of the leader boards / try to pass their account of as legit.

Most of the people who come to complain on here are in the number 2 catergory and the word "number 2" is very fitting for those

• ButtCarcass likes this

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Guys, I don't mean to ignore everything that's been said thus far, but I did want some input on this, although it seems to have been skipped...

Guys, just a quick question, if I were to delete my character and recreate it to start again from level 1, would my money in the bank stay?

The reason I ask is because my friend did the glitch and he's decided to punish himself to start over so as to avoid any potential repercussions (I'm going to do the same so as to make it more fun ranking up with him again - yes, I am that nice of a friend). He bought a $200k apartment legitimately, but now owns a bunch of vehicles that he bought using the glitch. He has about 300-400 thousand dollars left in the bank... 

Here's our plan:

1.) I'm going to kill him in an invite only session, but he'll have all of his money, bar about 200k to buy his apartment with his new character in his pocket. 

2.) Hopefully then he'll lose all of the illegitimate money as a result of me killing him and he'll have only enough to buy the apartment that he worked for originally.

3.) He then deletes his old character and creates a new one. He then uses the money saved in the bank to buy his apartment again. He should now be bankrupt, or with only a few thousand dollars and can begin ranking back up to his old level.

Now, I think this is pretty fair. What do you guys think? It punishes him by having his character reset along with his bank balance, but he gets to keep what he earned legitimately. He's taking it upon himself to do this, not at anyone else's request. 

Does this sound like a good idea? Would you call my friend a decent player, given what he's agreed to do? 

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Why is everyone up in arms about this?

I assume everyone here is, at least, over the age of 18, which we are all adults. If you cheat/glitch then you KNOW it's wrong, but choose to do it anyway. So if there's consequences just man up and deal with them.

I glitched and I can admit it. IMO I got my $60's worth out of the game from JUST the single player and it was worth it. GTA Online is just a bonus. So if Rockstar decides too pool, ban, or reset me because I made the conscious decision to f*ck over the game and get an unfair advantage over legit players then so be it. It won't make me hate the company or GTA for that matter, and I have plenty of other games to go play and enjoy.

So Yea. Shut up.
  • ooziie and Jerjef like this

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Guys, I don't mean to ignore everything that's been said thus far, but I did want some input on this, although it seems to have been skipped...

Here's our plan:

Does this sound like a good idea? Would you call my friend a decent player, given what he's agreed to do? 

No. He cheated and is now afraid of punishment. Nothing decent about it.

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Here's our plan:

The social club stats won't change so I don't think that would be enough.

oopsIFarted
  • oopsIFarted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by oopsIFarted, 15 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

I'll agree that there are people who don't give a rats ass about anyone else and isolating them away from me so I can stroke my digital weiner sounds fantastic.  Having a sense of humour and being a prick are 2 different things.  If I wanted to play like that I would and I would love to be paired with people that want to play that way, but I don't so please don't involve me in your style of gameplay and accuse me of not having a sense of humour when I get upset about it.  Frankly it sounds pretty boring.

"Hey lets drive around the city shooting everyone and get our assess blown up.  Oh man did you see that explosion?  Hey I've got a great idea, lets drive around the city shooting at everyone and get blown up again!  Yeah, awesome, lets do it!"

You're getting the point mixed. Most people who use the money exploit or any other glitch dont necessarily go around blowing crap and ruin the expiernce of other players. You can be a prick with out glitching. Most of them probably used the money glitch to get some cool car and that fake digital apratment everyone wants. After all that is bought most of them use it to put bounties on the douches that blow up their cars.

Yes your right, you may have a sense of humor, just not a good one. You probably find Bill Cosby funny

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

The social club stats won't change so I don't think that would be enough.

Well, when the Cloud was deleting characters (including my old ones), my stats were wiped. Money earned from car sales and the like vanished.

ButtCarcass
  • ButtCarcass

Keep em bouncin.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

If you really care about an "in-game" economy or bragging about your how big your digital "E-Peen" is with your million dollar car you earned through "legit" means, you have a sad life.

LOL. So many butthurt Heisenbergs. 

theoth267
  • theoth267

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

im in the Cheaters Pool for 1 Month now ..

everywhere Bugattis D:

Girlybird
  • Girlybird

Tweet Tweet

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

I think there should be a warning. Farming isn't exploiting but Rooftop Rumble was bugged and ALOT of people took advantage of that. Now, when the update comes out and people are still doing the glitch/exploit, then by all means... 

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

Sarah

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by TheTelly, 15 October 2013 - 06:01 PM.

I don't really see what the big deal is over the money cheat when you need to do missions in order to get stuff unlocked.

You dont see how having the best equipment, cars and ammo at your level would give you an advantage over someone who hasnt cheated in stuff like deathmatches and races?

If there were 10 level 10s in a deathmatch and one of them had cheated and had infinite money. You dont think he would have an advantage over the other players?

What equipment? What ammo will give an advantage? Cars? Don't allow custom cars in the race. In all the races I've been in. Not a single one allowed custom cars. Please, people already have an advantage in the game and money really played no role in it. By the way, what about when the cash cards come out? If this LSC glitch is causing an unfair advantage, don't you think it will be worse when those become available? 

Exactly! However you can have custom cars on SOME races but it's more common to see basic cars to pick from. Most of them are the same speed as any sport car you can buy anyways. And having ammo wont make you any better or give you any advantages. Anyways the LSC glitch is just the same as the cards so is that unfair too?

ButtCarcass
  • ButtCarcass

Keep em bouncin.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Most of the people who come to complain on here are in the number 2 catergory and the word "number 2" is very fitting for those.

I lol'd.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

I love seeing all the anonymous goons claiming that Rockstar should not ban the mod shop glitchers, or that they won't.

JuniorVV23
  • JuniorVV23

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I think there should be a warning. Farming isn't exploiting but Rooftop Rumble was bugged and ALOT of people took advantage of that. Now, when the update comes out and people are still doing the glitch/exploit, then by all means... 

The difference is that Rooftop Rumble was supposed to be on the game. They ADDED the mission on the game, so they probably knew that people would actually PLAY it. And then, if they put a replay option, they should be aware that people WILL use it. So, if THEY give out an easy mission with a replay button - there's nothing they can do about. Now if you take a look at LSC glitch is something COMPLETELY different. As the name says, it's a GLITCH. Rockstar never had the intention to make people able to sell the vehicles infinite times, neither sell a vehicle that worth more than 50k. If people do those things, they're taking advantage of an error of the game. If you sell a bike two times without knowing the glitch, that's ok. But doing it a million of times? Obviously you are doing it on purpose with bad intentions. You're not doing something to accomplish the money with this GLITCH. On RR, even the mission being easy, you had to finish the mission and accomplish the reward.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Remove bad sport....whats the point of playing GTA Online if we don't fight other players. The person blowing the car up has to pay for the insurance anyways. A simple death costs more than any insurance i've ever paid.

Pretty stupid to be basically suspended from the game for 2 days for blowing someone up who was in their car, considering you'll probably just get killed and lose $2k if you don't attack them first.

I will agree with you that the whole blown up car thing is a bit ill designed.  To combat random player killing I think it would be best if no one was able to kill anyone else or damage their car unless they were in a gametype that allowed it, ie. races, crew vs. crew jobs, deathmatches, etc.  If I'm just cruising around the city minding my own business, I prefer to be left alone, while at the same time take in the sights of someone else's jobs or races unfolding around me.

This is exactly how I thought free roam was going to be.

How naieve of me

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 15 October 2013 - 06:48 PM.

I used the glitch to make some money.

I was so sick of every penny being taken from me by complete idiots. Every time I use my car it gets blown up - cant afford the insurance, and if I do manage to pay - cant afford the bill to replace it.

Then you spend the next 10 minutes driver a stolen car to go and get your car back.

I go to buy a gun - car gets blown up - I then get killed walking out store - then killed again as it re-spawns me - then again.  Oh - that's all my money gone again.

I don't see the point of wasting 10 hours playing the same boring mission over and over to make money - where is the fun in that. I have a family and a job which also means I cant play for that long each day.

All I do in GTA Online is custom my car - drive around - have fun. I don't go round killing people, blowing up there cars or steeling there money - but I will be labelled a bad sport or banned.

The glitch does not improve any stats or unlock anything I should not have at my level. It has no use in missions or races.

I think the people who farmed mission or pay people to do it for them create an unfair advantage as they unlock everything before they should have - now the farming cant be done as fast are they going to reduce the levels of players that did it?

If not then they have DO have an unfair advantage. This is because I am not allowed to farm the mission in the same way they where.

I think that R* are giving everyone money to remove the glitch advantage anyway. Now everyone can simply get the best apartment without doing anything at all.

you realize you won't have these issues if you first login to the Invite Only sessions directly from SP right? The same goes for SP online mode. There's also ways to bank your money from missions if you initially log into free roam.  After doing the free roam mission, immediately opt out and switch to an Invite Only session at the voting screen.  That will take you away from the griefers in the current server to a safe solo session (without ppl if you set this restriction).

You can also set your spawning from the options menu to be inside your safehouse (or gararge) whenever you come online. Just set this with the properties option from the online menu. This works regardless of whether you directly login to free roam or an Invite Only.

If you don't have a safehouse/garage and/or insist on NOT logging in from an Invite Only session, you can still set where you want to spawn to the nearest hotel/motel on the map.

I've done these tactics from SP solo, Invite only and free roam sessions and have yet to experience the extent of griefing that you experienced.  But that's also probably because I don't proactively seek out other players whenever I login to free roam.  So you just need to be smart about how you logon (and when you bank your money from missions) whenever you first logon.

I'd highly recommend initial logon to Invite only (especially if you don't have a safehouse/garage to spawn in). So you can plan what missions you want to do solo (like Survial & Violent Duct if you get these on your phone at login).  Or take care of whatever money transactions you need to do.  Same for the random solo car theft and drug missions you get from Solomon/lamar etc.

When you get tired of these, simply change the session to return to the carnage on free roam.  But don't forget to activate passive mode first though.  It might be a broken feature, but a sh*tty insurance is better than none at all.

Invite only is the best/safest way to go if you don't want to do solo SP online.  Because that's about the only way you'll get to safely bank your money after doing missions online.

"..I think that R* are giving everyone money to remove the glitch advantage anyway. Now everyone can simply get the best apartment without doing anything at all...."

Unfortunately, I'm thinking this could have an undesirable side effect.  Once deprived of their need to constantly grind, the cheaters will have absolutely nothing but free time on their hands.  And when this becomes the case, it's quite possible boredom could transform some of them into griefers.  I also doubt the stimulus will do anything to change the griefer mindset at all.  Because this brand of GTA gamer doesn't give a flying f*ck about game play mechanics---only how well they can ruin this for everyone else.

tokeey
  • tokeey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

You agreed to the TOS of PSN to not glitch or manipulate games when you made your acccount. I don't know if you lack reading comprehension or you're just an illiterate turd. Now you're getting banned for doing exactly what you agreed you wouldn't do. Deal with it.

• Tokenut likes this

MEANMEANGTAMACHINE
  • MEANMEANGTAMACHINE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Yes i have cheated i wish i had not but i did i dont want to be a cheater pool you can take all my money and cars and houses i just want my rank

• Tokenut likes this

Tokenut
  • Tokenut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

I would rather just give back the money made from the LSC glitch and keep what I made from missions. I don't have any advantage anyway from doing the glitch, I just thought it was fun and part of the game. I didn't make the game I just used the tools they provided me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users