Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by AussieAustin, 27 December 2013 - 01:14 PM.

Blowing up a PV SHOULD be a Bad Sport flag!

I've had people just randomly race up to me, throw a C-4 on my car then drive away and blow me, and my car, up.  Total PUSS move!

Is that the only way you can get a kill?

REALLY???

Didn't anyone see Pulp Fiction?

You don't f*ck with a man's car. It's just against the rules!

Mmmkay???

I think thats a pretty good move.  It aint always easy to land the sticky bomb in the right spot.  What do u mean "Is that the only way you can get a kill?"  If your in a car near me, i'm gonna wait for you to come close and i'll just get out of my car and gun ya down, person in the car doesn't stand a chance.  I have a tank and grenade launcher to destroy cars, in which i have blown up many PV's and not had to pay insurance.

Pulp Fiction is a great movie but if you come any where near me I am going to blow your car to fuksville.  RULES?! Its Grand Theft Auto bro!

• CoachDub25 likes this

CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by CoachDub25, 27 December 2013 - 10:36 PM.

"probably deserve it".......DOES NOT CUT IT!

-Hacking and/or glitching should be the only things that are punishable by being separated from the online society. This should also come with a tag that says CHEAT rather than BAD SPORT. These people should be WARNED for glitching (once or twice) and then REMOVED for a period of time. Hacking should warrant NO WARNING and a hacker should be REMOVED IMMEDIATELY AND INDEFINITELY.

**The glitch area should force not only a dunce hat, but a soiled diaper also,....and maybe a tramp stamp that says GLITCH.

***I raced 1 race with a hacker in the session just last night. He never left the starting grid and received over 100k RP and over 1m $. Was PSN "Mario_Gomez93" or something like that. I think he was level 485. HOW THE HELL does somebody get to level up like that without it being noticed?

-Quitting missions/jobs/races, Backing out of Survivals, Grieving with tanks/choppers/jets, MASS destroying PVs, etc., etc., should come with the BAD SPORT tag but NOT REMOVAL or BANISHMENT. This should be able to be removed by 'good behavior'. Other 'good' players will see this tag and be able to promptly remove the 'bad sport' from the 'good' session.

**They should also RESTRICT ACCESS TO WARSTOCK, MERRYWEATHER, AND other like services WHILE THE BAD SPORT TAG IS ON.

***Rather than a dunce cap, these people should be forced to wear the "Los Santos (San Diego) Chicken" suit while they have the tag. A big, bright yellow chicken suit is much more fitting.

R* shouldn't lock up the petty thieves and drug addicts, with the murderers, terrorists, and rapists. In any event, they should show those being charged what they are being charged with before they indict or convict them.

• DangerZone77 likes this

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by K-Malo94, 27 December 2013 - 11:55 PM.

Honestly I think its BS that destroying people's vehicles makes you a bad sport. I think its already punishment enough that you have to pay for people's vehicles when you destroy them. They should make it so that the bill to replace it should go to that player as well instead of taking it from your own pocket that way it doesn't inconvenience you. Also the vehicle should just respawn in your garage. 

• CoachDub25 likes this

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Honestly I think its BS that destroying people's vehicles makes you a bad sport. I think its already punishment enough that you have to pay for people's vehicles when you destroy them. They should make it so that the bill to replace it should go to that player as well instead of taking it from your own pocket that way it doesn't inconvenience you. Also the vehicle should just respawn in your garage. 

I too am annoyed that I find this game less fun as time passes by, and one of the things I do to create my fun is breaking into Fort Zancudo, stealing a jet and going on a little rampage.
I've blown up a fair few vehicles flying the Lazer and recently received my bad sport cap for doing so... Crazy. If you think that's fair and I should be punished... read on.

Grand theft auto, in reality, is a term that relates to vehicle theft.
This is a game whereby players have access to military grade weaponry for example, Miniguns, GLs and RPGs and yet the game makers expect to believe that if someone was to at the very least, steal your vehicle, that you're not going to retaliate in some sort of violent manner... Pathetic. I didn't even get onto the players intentionally wrecking other individuals vehicles.

Bounties on players who are driving their Personal Vehicles? I can't count how many I've destroyed in the jet, with sticky bombs, tanks and even the Ap Pistol which seems overpowered.

Why isn't there any way of seeing how many good sport/ bad sport points you have? And don't you find it ironic that Rockstar will tell you when you're doing something wrong (be careful or you'll be labelled as a bad sport) but won't say 'well done for completing that mission, +1 good sport point' instead they give a message about periodic rewards which have only been 1 $l,000 and 2,000 rewards? Let's be honest, that amount is relatively useless. I've had 9k bounties on my head numerous times simply from thieving AI traffic cars.

Here's what I think:

I would suggest the insurance fee should be 5% of the vehicles cost, inclusive of any upgrades. So if you were to destroy the 1m Adder, you would pay $50,000. If you'd spent an extra 100k customising it, they'd be paying an extra $5,000 for replacement insurance costs etc.
If the player can not afford the bill, mercenaries should automatically be sent on that player.
The victim could also choose to set a bounty.

But bad sport warnings, lobbies etc? Crazy. I can see some members of this community defending the bad sport system and I really have to ask if you're so naiive to thinking a better system doesn't exist and could be implemented.
Some people say 'aim better', 'don't use stickies', even 'just play with friends until the time is up'.

What if people never, ever develop a shooting skill or strategy and continue to even accidentally, destroy other people's vehicles? Put me on a real life shooting range (200m+) and I'll quickly show you how good a shot I can be... .
Do you expect me to use a different weapon to the AP Pistol when I choose that in the first place due to 36 round mag, higher accuracy etc?
What is the point of a 'STICKY' bomb if it's not to be used on moving objects? I don't think they stick to players and seeing as when you're driving it's the only explosive device that can be thrown forwards or to the side unlike the grenade which is dropped behind, it's a formidable weapon system that can be greatly advantageous in a host of scenarios.
How about the Rhino Tank? Players have rammed my rear resulting in an explosive ending as well as an extra bad sport point... Last time we had fun in real life ATVs, ramming the back of a tank didn't explode us, just left a few nasty bruises and a bit of body damage...

But it's a game and I shouldn't have to conform to these sorts of rules and boundaries neither go into this level of detail simply to explain or excuse myself.

There's been many people I've not shot when I'm driving my tank or jet just because I didn't feel like it, but when I do feel like it there's a chance I could be punished for it?

I already paid around 40 GBP for the game, it's 40p.a. for Xbox live and no doubt I'll be forced into buying DLC to make the game more interesting because as of now Story mode at 99% complete (final assassination mission) and online rank 73, I'm honestly quite bored.

Yet I can't play in the 'normal' lobbies or missions due to bad sport, and Rockstar thinks it's more important to have the game snowy for a day rather than ban people using the likes of God Mode who are, unquestionably, affecting people's enjoyment of the game.

Or perhaps not even ban people, but design their game to be so unbreakable that hackers practically don't exist.

Perhaps I am living in a dream world however.
  • CoachDub25 likes this

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

And how about under 18s being labelled as a bad sport permanently due to the fact they shouldn't even be playing the game.

Whoops. Just realised I should address that to all the parents, not Rockstar.
  • CoachDub25, hei3enberg and Lordfrater like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

And how about under 18s being labelled as a bad sport permanently due to the fact they shouldn't even be playing the game.

Whoops. Just realised I should address that to all the parents, not Rockstar.

This is where i will totally agree!

Funny thing, i never was in BS but was kicked by kids SEVERAL times today after spawn-killing them for camping near my garage. 

2k for good behavior is a joke by no doubts. 

And nowadays situation in free roam lobbies look like hell: every lobby is basically a BS lobby with tanks, god-moders, kids on mics screaming insults, sharing billions. It's anarchy. 

Lordfrater
  • Lordfrater

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

But do you guys think when a cheater gives you 250 mil and you use it, would that be cheating?

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

But do you guys think when a cheater gives you 250 mil and you use it, would that be cheating?

how would you even avoid using it? even if you die in free roam you're down $500 which is technically using it. 

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

What annoys me is when you get gunned down or run over several times by the same player only to get a bad sport warning when I get the bugger back.
  • CoachDub25 likes this

Andrewine
  • Andrewine

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

When I joined GTA Online awhile ago while on 12 days bad sport, it shows that "I've been forgiven or something". I was like Yeah!!. 2 seconds later, it said "I've been classed as a bad sport"with 15 days timer. WTF?

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

So I have a question here!

If your main character gets categorized as a "Bad sport" and you created a new character...Would your second character also be a bad sport?

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:23 AM

Funny thing, i never was in BS but was kicked by kids SEVERAL times today after spawn-killing them for camping near my garage. 

And nowadays situation in free roam lobbies look like hell: every lobby is basically a BS lobby with tanks, god-moders, kids on mics screaming insults, sharing billions. It's anarchy. 

I was practically good behavior for a solid twenty or so levels and the bonus kicked in. Doesn't really help much when you're earning a minimum of about twenty grand a go. Just nope. Much better to jump into the fray, where you'd blow far more than 2k on an average firefight.

Los Santos is basically anarchy, yes. But godspeed and good luck to R* in (hopefully) bettering a flawed system. In a game where everything can and will go to hell, seriously - best to them.

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:06 AM

I was practically good behavior for a solid twenty or so levels and the bonus kicked in. Doesn't really help much when you're earning a minimum of about twenty grand a go. Just nope. Much better to jump into the fray, where you'd blow far more than 2k on an average firefight.

Los Santos is basically anarchy, yes. But godspeed and good luck to R* in (hopefully) bettering a flawed system. In a game where everything can and will go to hell, seriously - best to them.
dunno if im quoting this right but to avoid all the anarchy, i just run around up north outside los santos, instead of dealing with all the random killing

Tomfromaustralind
  • Tomfromaustralind

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

I've been sentenced to two months. Like every guilty man I plead to be innocent. If anyone knows ANY way out hit me up. Or if you want to do missions holla at me. (I have a mic and I'm not 12 also)
Gt: Tomisthesickest

IamTerribad
  • IamTerribad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

I got put into the bad sport lobby last weekend. When i played gta online yesterday it says i had one more day till i was done. I get on today and i have 7 days? Wtf is up with gta online

Trigga Fanga
  • Trigga Fanga

WEST OAKLAND

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

I got put into the bad sport lobby last weekend. When i played gta online yesterday it says i had one more day till i was done. I get on today and i have 7 days? Wtf is up with gta online

I got it for the second time the other day....it was 7 days.....I wait 3 days...It jumps to 15.....wait a week....It's 9 days.....Then it jumps back to 15 again....I'm sick of this stupid game....lol

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

I got it for the second time the other day....it was 7 days.....I wait 3 days...It jumps to 15.....wait a week....It's 9 days.....Then it jumps back to 15 again....I'm sick of this stupid game....lol

Don't call a game stupid just because you've been consquenced for doing something you weren't supposed to. Even if your timer jumps back and forth Rockstar will fix it soon or later, so just think about what you did in the meantime. I'm assuming you got put in there for blowing up cars, and even after it warned you 1000 times, you continued doing it, so it's your fault "this game sucks" to you.
  • hotrats773 and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I've blown up my share of cars/people in lobbies and for the life of me cannot figure out how the hell people are getting bad sport tags. I get a good sport bonus almost daily. Granted, I never grief anyone and only retaliate if people grief me but I doubt that the game code is smart enough to pick that up.

So either people are getting thrown into these lobbies because of some bug that selectively singles certain people out   :sarcasm: or you're up to some pretty nefarious sh*t out there. 

• SkyrimJarl and Sugarbeardaddy-O like this

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

I've blown up my share of cars/people in lobbies and for the life of me cannot figure out how the hell people are getting bad sport tags. I get a good sport bonus almost daily. Granted, I never grief anyone and only retaliate if people grief me but I doubt that the game code is smart enough to pick that up.

So either people are getting thrown into these lobbies because of some bug that selectively singles certain people out   :sarcasm: or you're up to some pretty nefarious sh*t out there. 

Are you trying to say you blow up a lot of cars and never get bad sport, yet others are and they get bad sport, and now you only retaliate to greifer but get a bad sport for that? This never happened to me because I never greifed people in the past, but only retaliate. This is why i pay with friends.

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

Are you trying to say you blow up a lot of cars and never get bad sport, yet others are and they get bad sport, and now you only retaliate to greifer but get a bad sport for that? This never happened to me because I never greifed people in the past, but only retaliate. This is why i pay with friends.

What I'm saying is that I read a lot of posts from players about being kicked into the bad sport pool (or whatever it's called) without considering how the hell they got there in the first place. I have blown up people's cars/tanks but only to save my own ass from getting run over or killed. Does R*'s code know that or take that into consideration before putting people in a bad sport pool? If not, I should be there. So it would seem to me that it takes a lot of effort (stupid reckless effort, I might add) for someone to end up in a bad sport pool. Of course, I could be wrong. On the other hand, I read posts from players who love being in the bad sport pool. The more the merrier, I guess.  :lol:

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

What I'm saying is that I read a lot of posts from players about being kicked into the bad sport pool (or whatever it's called) without considering how the hell they got there in the first place. I have blown up people's cars/tanks but only to save my own ass from getting run over or killed. Does R*'s code know that or take that into consideration before putting people in a bad sport pool? If not, I should be there. So it would seem to me that it takes a lot of effort (stupid reckless effort, I might add) for someone to end up in a bad sport pool. Of course, I could be wrong. On the other hand, I read posts from players who love being in the bad sport pool. The more the merrier, I guess.  :lol:
lol

DripZ Assassin
  • DripZ Assassin

The Legion GTA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:29 AM

I have destroyed so many personal vehicles and have not ever been a bad sport. If I ever see some guy's personal vehicle, I blow it up, even if it is vacant. Me and my mate sometimes suicide bomb other people and blow up their personal vehicles. I don't understand why I am not a bad sport :/

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:39 AM

Doing a survival and a message popped up

player x has contributed nothing for the last 2 minutes, remember you can vote to kick in the pause menu. :O

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by Gaffa, 06 January 2014 - 04:39 AM.

I'm assuming you got put in there for blowing up cars, and even after it warned you 1000 times, you continued doing it, so it's your fault "this game sucks" to you.

First and foremost, you aren't warned a thousand times.
Secondly, this is a game whereby criminals have access to military grade weaponry in a city populated by other criminals.
Thirdly, if anyone thinks the Bad Sport system is good, then at the very least they obviously can't think of better alternatives themselves.
Fourthly, the insurance is generally always paid anyway.

Considering how many people I've seen fail:
1) Getting into Fort Zancudo
2) Getting out of Fort Zancudo
3) Getting shot by AI jet
4) Flying badly causing suicidal crashes
5) Using missiles to attack ground players,

The game should actually be awarding me when I swoop down low enough and use my guns to take out targets successfully. I shouldn't be punished for it.

If someone has a bounty on their head and driving personal vehicle, is the only way to do it by using drive by shooting?
I couldn't use the Buzzard - short gun range and missiles would mean bad sport.
I couldn't use a tank. Same reason.
I couldn't use a Fighter Jet.
I couldn't use sticky bombs.

If you can't see how much of a flawed concept this is, you're a bit of an idiot!

The Khamelion
  • The Khamelion

The Drifter

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

Theoretically, the concept of the Bad Sport lobby is great. But realistically, it isn't. I actually have never had a problem with bad sport until just recently, when I've started stealing jets from Zancudo in free roam.

My buddies and I all join one game, and, sooner or later, we decide to go after some bounties. We don't do this together, though, it's more whoever gets the bounty first, wins. There's no ganging up on anyone here.

Recently, an event like this occurred. I snagged a jet and followed someone on the Senora Freeway, firing missiles down at the person and doing occasional flybys with the cannon. I ended up killing one of my friends that had been chasing the same person in a car. I got fined and warned for Bad Sport. I laughed and my friend laughed, we got on with it.

Then I destroyed the guy with a bounty... Of course he was in his car. What am I supposed to do, parachute out and shoot him with a shotgun? Not giving up my jet to do that when I could just blow him to pieces. What do you know, I got fined for his car and warned again.

It's ridiculous.

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:09 AM

When you blow up a car with the occupant having a bounty, you aren't fined and it doesn't contribute to bad sport. I guess he jumped out so that he wasn't "in" his personal vehicle and you blew it up.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

since we're on the topic of destroying personal vehicles

something really needs to be done about the tank vs. personal car thing

i usually dont plan on shooting people up unless they start something with me, but i shouldnt have to get punished everytime someone smashes their car into me and blows it up

why give me sh*t over someone else's bad driving

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

I'm assuming you got put in there for blowing up cars, and even after it warned you 1000 times, you continued doing it, so it's your fault "this game sucks" to you.

First and foremost, you aren't warned a thousand times.
Secondly, this is a game whereby criminals have access to military grade weaponry in a city populated by other criminals.
Thirdly, if anyone thinks the Bad Sport system is good, then at the very least they obviously can't think of better alternatives themselves.
Fourthly, the insurance is generally always paid anyway.

Considering how many people I've seen fail:
1) Getting into Fort Zancudo
2) Getting out of Fort Zancudo
3) Getting shot by AI jet
4) Flying badly causing suicidal crashes
5) Using missiles to attack ground players,

The game should actually be awarding me when I swoop down low enough and use my guns to take out targets successfully. I shouldn't be punished for it.

If someone has a bounty on their head and driving personal vehicle, is the only way to do it by using drive by shooting?
I couldn't use the Buzzard - short gun range and missiles would mean bad sport.
I couldn't use a tank. Same reason.
I couldn't use a Fighter Jet.
I couldn't use sticky bombs.

If you can't see how much of a flawed concept this is, you're a bit of an idiot!

'blah blah blah blah criminal game access to weapons blah blah blah'... how many f*cking times have I heard this excuse? At least five or six too many. I can go buy a pistol tomorrow from the gun shop. That doesn't mean I should just be allowed to infringe on everyone else's enjoyment by shooting up an ice rink or something. No, f*ck that. Bad sport lobbies are there to moderate total jerkoffs. If it was up to me, there would be half as many as the TEN WARNINGS YOU ARE GIVEN BEFORE YOU'RE PUT IN BAD SPORT LOBBIES. Ludicrous. It's clearly less skill requiring to land a sticky on someone's car in half a moment, especially if they're just trying to cruise around and enjoy the game. Damn, learn some gun skills. That's what GTA focused on in the first place, you're supposed to earn your ability to use higher weapons. If it wasn't for the unlimited money everyone now has and the extended amount of BS warnings, barely as many people wouldn't give second thought to just haphazardly tossing explosives everywhere like idiots and it would be much more enjoyable to regularly play.

My. Two. Cents.

• Nivak likes this

CoachDub25
  • CoachDub25

RACECAR founder

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

So I have a question here!

If your main character gets categorized as a "Bad sport" and you created a new character...Would your second character also be a bad sport?

Yes. At least thats how it was a couple months ago. The account gets the BS tag, not each character.

Iv'e seen others wanting a composite breakdown or a rap sheet, or at least some kind of visible BAD SPORT/GOOD SPORT STATISTICS......Let's see it.

What's messed up is, IV, they didn't even care. Either that, or they could do absolutely NOTHING about the hacking/cheating/REALLY POOR SPORTSMANSHIPHow many updates did we even get for IV??  0-5???

With all of that, IV still had one of the longest and most active online "shelf" lifes of most modern games. There was less to do, less to steal, less to wear, nothing to buy, less, less, less. With so little to gain other than a few bragging rights on a video game, several people played for a long time. BECAUSE IT WAS PURELY BAD ASS, Hardcore, Brutal, Outlaw, Gangster, etc., etc.  It was NOT Bad Sport BS that is very vaguely defined and loosely enforced. Yet, even though "standard" races were lame as f*, and gta races would turn into a gauntlet of checkpoint campers that would *deathmatch until the timer started, lobbies remained packed with 16 players for like 3 years. Cuz it ws just some BAD ASS SH*T.

*If there were 16 in a race, the timer wouldn't start until the racer finishing 8th crossed the line. Hence, mfs would just shoot you down at a tight turn or chokepoint, then spawn kill you until you escaped, left, or they ran out of ammo.

If V were the exact same way, I would be somewhat disappointed. At the same time, I would still be rockin and racing with all of the turds that exist in the video game world. That's just the thing with PVs and the BS system. How f*ing sissy is it to just "PROTECT" everyone's little cars? That aspect of V, bad sport, and PV destruction, and that aspect alone, makes V for crybaby wimps in comparison to IV. More people use their PVs as a security blanket to go around pulling bitch moves than people going around randomly destroying PVs. If hookers don't want to lose their sh*t, then they should leave that sh*t in the garage....or don't use it to f* with people who are otherwise minding their own beeswax.

It's just so stupid. GRAND THEFT AUTO. We should be able to steal PVs. We should all pay OUR OWN premiums, deductibles, repairs, etc. Last time my car was blown up by a guy with a rocket launcher, I got his information and his insurance company told me to GET F*ED! They said because he was not operating my vehicle, and he was not operating his own vehicle under his own policy, that they are not liable for any damages. IF WE HAVE TO PAY OURSELVES, THEN WE DESERVE A CIVIL JURY TRIAL. Or, at least some kind of statistics!?!

Seanftd
  • Seanftd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

This has more than likely been answered already, but a few weeks ago i picked up bounty and was rewarded with a ridiculous amount of cash, just over the $2 billion, before that was just on the verge of having saved up $2 million. so basically im just wondering if ill be penalised for having all this cash and what will happen to any products iv bought with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users