Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
Zenzic
  • Zenzic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

Kerrmiester, join Apex Stalkers. Mature racing to the point where crew members hand you back your position if they accidentally bumped you off the road. :-)
  • Kerrmiester likes this

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

If you read the article above, they have banned people for exploiting the glitch already, and they may very well continue to do so. As for the "its their fault for not fixing it argument", that's a poor excuse guys. Its one thing if you found it on accident, and stopped, but you intentionally repeated it. If you get caught speeding, are you gonna blame the car manufacturer because the car wouldn't drive slower? Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you should. Again, do whatever you like, doesn't affect me in the least, but I have a feeling there's gonna be a nerdrage fest when people get thrown into the pool.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

Of course cheating affects other players.

People who have used a "glitch" to gain an advantage are cheaters.

They cheated to get all of the top stuff.

Online Multiplayer consists of Races and Deathmatches and Free Roam.

Races- Cheaters have infinite money and have the best and most powerful cars giving them an advantage

Deathmatch - Cheaters have the better weapons and armour giving them an advantage

Free Roam - A combination of the two above plus a stock pile of money for bounties, tanks airstrikes and mercs etc..

There are global leaderboards which implies direct competition between every player. If you cheat to gain an advantage in a competitive environment (races and deathmatches are competitive, no matter how much you whine that its "just a game") you deserve to be punished.

Do you even know how the game works? You have to have RP before you can buy any sick guns and as far as racing you can't use money to upgrade your cars until you EARN the upgrades through legitimate racing. Unless a cool colored car and a spoiler makes you go faster glitches do not give an advantage. Same with airstrikes and mercs certain level first before you can do it so you have to legitimatley play to get this stuff money does NOT get you advancement.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Sure it does, not all car upgrades are based on leveling with rp, some are based on number of races. Guns and whatnot can be upgraded faster, rather than having to wait or weigh the cost of one purchase against another. If you have maxed out your ammo cache, and full armor, and a garage full of fully customized armored vehicles at your disposal, you're saying you DON'T have an advantage over a guy in your lobby of same level??? Then here's the million dollar question of the day: Why the hell are you doing it?

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Kerrmiester, join Apex Stalkers. Mature racing to the point where crew members hand you back your position if they accidentally bumped you off the road. :-)

Oh. My. God. That just sounds pathetic. If you're playing deathmatch and you have an assault rifle and the other guy has a pistol, and you kill him, do you then just stand still and allow him to kill you?

"Mature" racing. In a game about murder and mayhem. Doesn't make a lick of sense. lol If you're butt hurt about someone bumping you, just get better. Taking out a guy who is trying to take me out by hitting my brakes and sending him out of control is awesome. But I can understand why that might be tough for some people, I guess.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Races- Cheaters have infinite money and have the best and most powerful cars giving them an advantage

Deathmatch - Cheaters have the better weapons and armour giving them an advantage

Free Roam - A combination of the two above plus a stock pile of money for bounties, tanks airstrikes and mercs etc..

There are global leaderboards which implies direct competition between every player. If you cheat to gain an advantage in a competitive environment (races and deathmatches are competitive, no matter how much you whine that its "just a game") you deserve to be punished.

Do you even know how the game works? You have to have RP before you can buy any sick guns and as far as racing you can't use money to upgrade your cars until you EARN the upgrades through legitimate racing. Unless a cool colored car and a spoiler makes you go faster glitches do not give an advantage. Same with airstrikes and mercs certain level first before you can do it so you have to legitimatley play to get this stuff money does NOT get you advancement.

Yes, but once you reach a certain level, that argument goes out the window.

Ask yourself this: if it doesn't give you an advantage, then why did you do it? 

Sandbox4win
  • Sandbox4win

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

I tried the LSC glitch but I can only get 20k instead of 100k when I sell the  Übermacht Oracle car after I uppgraded and pimped it . Im level 18 and I havent uppgraded engines etc, is that why I only can get 20k instead of 100k of selling the car. Im bad at driving compared to most people online and I cant win 24 races, so what should I do?

Can somebody steal an ubermacht oracle car and pimp it and dont add insurance and then I can get the car from you? Would that work? That would be very nice :)

i will whats ur gamertag im on ps3 btw.

I sent you a pm!

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

i never said i did it. I also didnt say that it doesnt give you an advantage. I said it doesnt give you ADVANCEMENT meaning glitchers dont earn RP by glitching only money and so they all must still be playing legitimatley to earn upgrades so they can even use their money for an advantage. Understand?

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

I tried the LSC glitch but I can only get 20k instead of 100k when I sell the  Übermacht Oracle car after I uppgraded and pimped it . Im level 18 and I havent uppgraded engines etc, is that why I only can get 20k instead of 100k of selling the car. Im bad at driving compared to most people online and I cant win 24 races, so what should I do?

Can somebody steal an ubermacht oracle car and pimp it and dont add insurance and then I can get the car from you? Would that work? That would be very nice :)

i will whats ur gamertag im on ps3 btw.

So here is the simple answer bullethawk. Rockstar knows about glitches way before last patch. And the topic poster said glitches are unintentional and your taking advantage of problems with development yet rockstar had the opportunity to patch this stuff and they intentionally chose to leave these 'glitches' in the online game. Dont blame other players for doing something the game lets you do. I dont like it when people shoot me but im too close to a wall or object to shoot them but im not gonna bitch at the person who shot me id be bitchn at rockstar. AND ROCKSTAR IS NOT BANNING ANYONE ITS A LIE DONT LISTEN TO THAT ROCKSTAR WOULD NEVER BAN PEOPLE FOR A MISTAKE THEY MADE AND DIDNT EVEN FIX WHEN THEY COULD HAVE. STUPID LYING f*ckS ARE 100X WORSE THAN 'GLITCHERS'.

i never said i did it. I also didnt say that it doesnt give you an advantage. I said it doesnt give you ADVANCEMENT meaning glitchers dont earn RP by glitching only money and so they all must still be playing legitimatley to earn upgrades so they can even use their money for an advantage. Understand?

You know what's even worse than liars?  People with poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. 

If you didn't glitch, then why are you flying the flag?  Also, a simple Google search for "gta cheater's pool" yields more than enough evidence to support claims of the cheater's pool and bans being quite real, so who is lying? 

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by silentunion, 12 November 2013 - 01:02 AM.

Not all, unless if people with level 900 have absolutely no life....

The original person you attacked said nothing about when the glitching takes place. It could happen at level 2. It could happen after level 100. He said no such thing as to when, so your argument against him was pretty much nothing to be honest. Not everyone at level 100 has the money to buy everything. No one at level 100 has every super car (if desired) and every weapon mod purchased. Sure. Some things still need to be unlocked after that, but this isn't about that. This is about what a cheater has at the same level compared with a non-cheater.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

Not all, unless if people with level 900 have absolutely no life....

The original person you attacked said nothing about when the glitching takes place. It could happen at level 2. It could happen after level 100. He said no such thing as to when, so your argument against him was pretty much nothing to be honest. Not everyone at level 100 has the money to buy everything. No one at level 100 has every super car (if desired) and every weapon mod purchased. Sure. Some things still need to be unlocked after that, but this isn't about that. This is about what a cheater has at the same level compared with a non-cheater.

Well said, comparing apples to apples, someone with a virtually bottomless bucket of funds has a distinct advantage over anyone of the same level.

Crabby420
  • Crabby420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

Money does, people even at level 70 can't afford a tank, this could be for several reasons. Those who glitched have no problem affording a tank. Stupid or ignorant, take your pick.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by eric91611, 12 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

I'm not wasting time with perfect grammar on a bunch of whiners. Wah wah wah is all I hear. Go cry to rockstar. And even if I were a glitcher, i've earned my sh*t to be at level 50 and if rockstar took that away it wouldn't be fair because some of my money was ill gotten. You guys are bitchn about people stealing on a game that promotes robbery murder mugging prostitution and drug use. And You really think they are gonna come down on glitchers? Stupid or ignorant. Take your pick.

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

I'm not wasting time with perfect grammar on a bunch of whiners. Wah wah wah is all I hear. Go cry to rockstar. And even if I were a glitcher, i've earned my sh*t to be at level 50 and if rockstar took that away it wouldn't be fair because some of my money was ill gotten. You guys are bitchn about people stealing on a game that promotes robbery murder mugging prostitution and drug use. And You really think they are gonna come down on glitchers? Stupid or ignorant. Take your pick.

I gave you logic with why what you said was false. If you want to class ALL of us as whiners then that's basically you telling us you hate to lose arguments and all you can do is whine about it when you do lose one.

I personally don't care about your grammar; however, attacking people and sounding like a 5 year old doesn't help you much.

Valthero
  • Valthero

Tiger Bait

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

So, I need help. Namely, someone to stand outside my apartment while I glitch a Buzzard into it, because every time I come out of my garage, the damn thing's despawned. This seems like the place to ask, so let's see how it goes.

I got a Patriot, FIB Granger, Canis Crusader, Surfer, Dominator, Gauntlet, Sabre Turbo, and Bati 801, any of which are yours via dupe if you can help me with this. Please.

Seriously, randoming into High Priority Case is getting annoying.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

So guys, i'm trying to sell my Bullet but as you guys know we can't sell a car with base price more than 50k. So i'm thinking of selling the car using the LEC glitch method. So is the glitch still works ? I'm. Just trying to sell the car though, not gonna abuse the glitch.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:24 AM

So apparently blowing up one car in a 24 time period means you deserve 4 days of bad sport. Way to go rockstar. 

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:58 AM

If you get bad sport notification and dunce hat appears, just dashboard your xbox and then restart the game! no more bad sport!

Kerrmiester
  • Kerrmiester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

Oh. My. God. That just sounds pathetic. If you're playing deathmatch and you have an assault rifle and the other guy has a pistol, and you kill him, do you then just stand still and allow him to kill you?

"Mature" racing. In a game about murder and mayhem. Doesn't make a lick of sense. lol If you're butt hurt about someone bumping you, just get better. Taking out a guy who is trying to take me out by hitting my brakes and sending him out of control is awesome. But I can understand why that might be tough for some people, I guess.

It's hardly about getting better, it's doesn't matter how good you are, if someone has the mind to take you out, they will do it regardless of how well you can race. All I am saying is it's frustrating. As for the crew members handing you back your place in the race, that just sounds great. Just shows you, the races are full of people who thinks its "awesome" to take someone out, there are still people who actually want a decent race.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

It's pretty pathetic when you feel the need to try to take someone out to win a video game race, I think you've accepted the fact that you suck and can't win any other way at that point.
  • Kerrmiester likes this

aruss94
  • aruss94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

i was sent in a bad lobby for blowing up cars when OTHER PEOPLE we're attacking me the whole game. i do not start any problems with random people online. they do. but anyways. i was placed in a bad sports lobby for 2 days and after the 2 days i was still a bad sport. then they added another day onto the timer, AFTER the 2 day mark was over ( 5 hours after) why am i getting penalized for common gta type things?

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by kruelking, 12 November 2013 - 03:23 PM.

I don't blame people for farming anymore. R* could have easily fixed this by causing an automatic save the second a vehicle is saved. After all this time, if they cannot do that, then they should get taken advantage of. They can also set an automatic save any time you swap or go to the store, but they haven't.

I've spent way too much time debating the use of glitches, in-game economy, etc.  This is where I'm at now.

I'm using the above quote to start with my first issue

2. GTA Online is not a competition.

Sure, you race against each other and can battle it out in deathmatch. Even some missions are team vs team. But this is not competitive multiplayer. For all the complaining about glitched money, no one has once said that it's about jealousy. You have something I want. Either I respect that you have it and look forward to getting mine, or I hate you for having something I can't have right now. The virtual bank accounts have zero impact. 

To anyone that says, yea but you can have more ammo, guns, airstrikes, blah blah. True. But we are not competing.  If I'm hunting you in freemode, you have a choice. You can engage and battle or you can leave. You don't even have to leave the session either. You can join a quick race or job. You'll spawn elsewhere. You can go passive mode. You can vote to kick me. 

Most importantly, you don't have to get angry. It's your decision to get mad because my video game character killed your video game character. I can't take your GTA car away from you, I can't steal all your money, I can't take your apt or garage. I can only make you respawn. 

Of course its a competition. Youve even explained why its competitive but somehow tried to justify it.

You are basically saying that if you are impacting someones game with mercs, faster cars, a tank etc... they have the choice to stop playing.

There are leaderboards and every game mode has a "winner". How you can argue it isnt competitive is beyond me?

If someone who has cheated beats me in a race/deathmatch as a result of their extra cheated cash then they have negatively impacted my game and my online experience. I will have had no choice in the matter, and you believe this is fair?

Also the idea that people are jealous is a joke. Its not like glitchers were given a unique opportunity that others werent. Everybody could have cheated. Watching a youtube video and mimicking it isnt exactly difficult.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

I don't blame people for farming anymore. R* could have easily fixed this by causing an automatic save the second a vehicle is saved. After all this time, if they cannot do that, then they should get taken advantage of. They can also set an automatic save any time you swap or go to the store, but they haven't.

I've spent way too much time debating the use of glitches, in-game economy, etc.  This is where I'm at now.

I'm using the above quote to start with my first issue

2. GTA Online is not a competition.

Sure, you race against each other and can battle it out in deathmatch. Even some missions are team vs team. But this is not competitive multiplayer. For all the complaining about glitched money, no one has once said that it's about jealousy. You have something I want. Either I respect that you have it and look forward to getting mine, or I hate you for having something I can't have right now. The virtual bank accounts have zero impact. 

To anyone that says, yea but you can have more ammo, guns, airstrikes, blah blah. True. But we are not competing.  If I'm hunting you in freemode, you have a choice. You can engage and battle or you can leave. You don't even have to leave the session either. You can join a quick race or job. You'll spawn elsewhere. You can go passive mode. You can vote to kick me. 

Most importantly, you don't have to get angry. It's your decision to get mad because my video game character killed your video game character. I can't take your GTA car away from you, I can't steal all your money, I can't take your apt or garage. I can only make you respawn. 

Of course its a competition. Youve even explained why its competitive but somehow tried to justify it.

You are basically saying that if you are impacting someones game with mercs, faster cars, a tank etc... they have the choice to stop playing.

There are leaderboards and every game mode has a "winner". How you can argue it isnt competitive is beyond me?

If someone who has cheated beats me in a race/deathmatch as a result of their extra cheated cash then they have negatively impacted my game and my online experience. I will have had no choice in the matter, and you believe this is fair?

Also the idea that people are jealous is a joke. Its not like glitchers were given a unique opportunity that others werent. Everybody could have cheated. Watching a youtube video and mimicking it isnt exactly difficult.

there is just no arguing with these guys dont even try. What i dont get is why people are saying races are unfair because of glitch. Turn custom cars off until you level up or get enough cash to get an upgraded car. And if glitching is so easy why doesnt everyone do it and just stop complaining like everyone has already said rockstar could fix it but wont so either accept it as part of the game and figure it out yourself or keep being broke and pissed off at everyone driving around in chrome adders and tanks. Top that logic trolls.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Turn custom races off means no quick races. So I've to sit about hosting in empty lobbies crossing my fingers people will join? This is your solution for those who haven't glitched. Genius.

eric91611
  • eric91611

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by eric91611, 12 November 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Turn custom races off means no quick races. So I've to sit about hosting in empty lobbies crossing my fingers people will join? This is your solution for those who haven't glitched. Genius.

your the genius obviously you cant even read.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

there is just no arguing with these guys dont even try. What i dont get is why people are saying races are unfair because of glitch. TURN CUSTOM CARS OFF until you level up or get enough cash to get an upgraded car. And if glitching is so easy why doesnt everyone do it and just stop complaining like everyone has already said rockstar could fix it but wont so either accept it as part of the game and figure it out yourself or keep being broke and pissed off at everyone driving around in chrome adders and tanks. Top that logic trolls.

??????

Goin For The Gusto
  • Goin For The Gusto

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

So what is the quickest way to get out of bad sport?

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. What in God's name are you blabbering about?

Goin For The Gusto
  • Goin For The Gusto

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:21 PM

your the genius obviously you cant even read.

you're*

• Kerrmiester likes this

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Any BADSPORTS want to help me bring some vehicles over from SP to MP. add Millsii3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users