Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

What rockstar may or may not have done to glitchers I'm previous titles is.immaterial. in this game they are intending making bucket loads of cash from micro transactions. That fact alone is a game changer and imo makes ituch more likely they will act against those who have effectively stolen in game currency from them.

It will be interesting to see what transpires

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

What rockstar may or may not have done to glitchers I'm previous titles is.immaterial. in this game they are intending making bucket loads of cash from micro transactions. That fact alone is a game changer and imo makes ituch more likely they will act against those who have effectively stolen in game currency from them.

It will be interesting to see what transpires

interesting... but my opinion is that R* already knows it dropped the ball big time on this and is the primary cause of their loss of income( so far not being able to sell the cash cards)

So I don't think they will come after people who used these exploits due to faulty coding.

Im sure heads are rolling in this company as we speek because of certain people in certain positions and their inability to do the job correctly on a major project.

When the system is completely patched and its working correctly...R* will sell all the cash cards to all the good guys who don't cheat and move on.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Whoever buys a cash card is an idiot.

An Adder is equivalent to $15.

WUT

• JohnTaper likes this

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

14sgpy1.jpg

2zoyo87.jpg

20kc9y8.jpg

• voldo27 likes this

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Last Gen Blues

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Stay away from the player 'Refernus' a major exploiter and hacker. God mode, hiding in inaccessible walls and buildings, the lot

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

No reasons to cheat,
Its exactly what i read...
So, due to a major fail from R* i lost my legit level 38, and my hardly won 350k.... So, i just spend few days getting it back? No, few hours with another major fail from R*... Do i feel guilty? Not at all... There was no reason to cheat, even less to pay real money to get back where i was!!! I feel good, and i will sleep well, even with haters, angry kid and some perfect persons....

blindlfaith
  • blindlfaith

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Losing my first character (lvl 30) all my cars and 400k property didn't push me to using the money glitch. Losing my second character (lvl 15) didn't push me to glitching. Losing my most recent (lvl 48) character is what has pushed me to cheating and using the glitch. Even with lots of money now, GTA:O left a really sour taste in my mouth. Probably won't play it for a long time once BF4 comes out.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

Thought about glitching for the first time last night. Held off as I do think the game should be played the way it's meant to be, but WHY can't I sell expensive cars I've bought from the in game internet. Basically, unless you are able to test drive, you're taking a gamble with 100-200 thousand dollars if you don't like the car. That's a decent lump of wedge for someone who doesn't glitch.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Thought about glitching for the first time last night. Held off as I do think the game should be played the way it's meant to be, but WHY can't I sell expensive cars I've bought from the in game internet. Basically, unless you are able to test drive, you're taking a gamble with 100-200 thousand dollars if you don't like the car. That's a decent lump of wedge for someone who doesn't glitch.

This is why u glitch . Don't understand u ppl .

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

WUT

"Idiot"? So judgmental . Whoever plays the game legit is an idiot

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

there is a difference in glitching with moderation and get an edge or completely exploiting the system. If you duplicate a 30k car and sell it you are getting an edge but could possibly make the same money in races in the same period of time. If you are on of those who got millions through various exploits you are not only getting bored in a few weeks you are also an idiot if you believe this won't have any sort of consequences. I don't believe there will be character resets but since last week they show an info message that CHEATERS will get bad sports status and they will probably just put you on the dunce hat server for a couple of days and then you can go ahead being bored because there is nothing to achieve anymore.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by MysticJon, 28 October 2013 - 12:49 PM.

There is an unwritten gamers code that mature, experienced gamers follow. Killing or mugging people you just played co-op missions with instantly upon returning to the free roam map for example is generally frowned upon. As is just generally being an ass constantly and causing trouble for other players when there's no reason to do so. And cheating the system with glitches and exploits fits right into this code. If you're 12 it might be fun to spawn kill the same person over and over, or wait outside of a pay and spray for them to leave or drive around in a tank and kill other players, or glitch yourself a few million dollars, but that's because you suck at the game and/or have nothing better to do. Doing those things does not contribute to your in-game character. You can get a little bit of money from dead players (and of course the glitch gives you money, but you need to be leveled up to buy worthwhile things from the internet) and you certainly aren't leveling up from doing it. The fact that its GTA online doesn't matter. Good and fair players like fun, fair fights with some challenge involved. The current generation of gamers follows no such code, they're all in it for themselves and themselves alone. The future of online gaming looks bleak...

By the way, trading wins is just as bad as glitching. They both constitute cheating in my eyes.

I've played for about 25 days now and all i do is join random race and try to use the vote system as it's supposed to be used, if i end up in a lobby where everyone is replaying the same race over and over then i will quit and join another.

In all my time i've earnt about 1.5 million but have spent nearly all of it, i'm rank 65 and i have enjoyed myself the whole way along. There really is no need to glitch or farm on this game the rewards are excellent and by actually being skilled at racing you can make money really quick.

This. Same thing happens to me when I try to play races. Even after the patch where replaying cuts rewards in half. I've earned almost as much as you and I'm at level 53. People say they don't want to grind, but there really is no grinding involved. I don't have time to play for more than a few hours a day, if that, and I make the most of it. You really do level up and accumulate money at a steady pace.
  • PkUnzipper likes this

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

If I want to spawn kill you because I want to teach you a lesson or just for the hell of it I can I shouldn't be punished. If you can't stop someone from spawn killing you, you should probably play in invite only and learn to get better. Good luck

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

[quote name="MysticJon" post="1063915655" timestamp="1382962053"]

There is an unwritten gamers code that mature, experienced gamers follow. Killing or mugging people you just played co-op missions with instantly upon returning to the free roam map for example is generally frowned upon. As is just generally being an ass constantly and causing trouble for other players when there's no reason to do so. And cheating the system with glitches and exploits fits right into this code. If you're 12 it might be fun to spawn kill the same person over and over, or wait outside of a pay and spray for them to leave or drive around in a tank and kill other players, or glitch yourself a few million dollars, but that's because you suck at the game and/or have nothing better to do. Doing those things does not contribute to your in-game character. You can get a little bit of money from dead players (and of course the glitch gives you money, but you need to be leveled up to buy worthwhile things from the internet) and you certainly aren't leveling up from doing it. The fact that its GTA online doesn't matter. Good and fair players like fun, fair fights with some challenge involved. The current generation of gamers follows no such code, they're all in it for themselves and themselves alone. The future of online gaming looks bleak...

Their is no code if I want to spawn kill your little Barbie pony ass I can. If I choose to kill you after a job that's my decision. That's why players have choices in this game like if they want to glitch they can!!! Idiot
  • tommy_lins likes this

Sammim123
  • Sammim123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

I was absolutely going to try and skim through this article to find the answer to my question, but 36 pages is too much readed for the 30 minutes I have left before work.

What is the opinion on repeating survival missions, is that considered any of the above?

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

I was absolutely going to try and skim through this article to find the answer to my question, but 36 pages is too much readed for the 30 minutes I have left before work.

What is the opinion on repeating survival missions, is that considered any of the above?

Dude play the game how you want. Repeat that sh*t till your board out of your mind if you want

MM_ObSCen3
  • MM_ObSCen3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

Code? Wow, are you trying to justify that you didn't glitch, that you're bad or just that you're completely perfect by playing fair and not killing people, just enemy npc..... Really, that was pathetic

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Code? Wow, are you trying to justify that you didn't glitch, that you're bad or just that you're completely perfect by playing fair and not killing people, just enemy npc..... Really, that was pathetic

This mystic Jon character is a absolute idiot. He says some of the most retarted sh*t.
  • tommy_lins likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

I can't wait to go home and do some hardcore Glitching. First I'm going to glitch my tank into my garage. Then I'm hitting up lsc and I'm going to try and break my record of 6 million in one session. That's selling my adder at 198k. After I'll probably hit up criminal records for a bit and boost some rep. After do some missions with friends. Then my favorite part ,blow up some personal vehicles in badsport. I usually go after other glitchers or a higher rank then me hoping to get a few tank battles. Those are always fun. Hopefully somebody can bring a jet to the fight, that they probably store in their garage.

What do u legit players do for fun in the game ? Aren't u tired of being broke ? Or playing the same missions for HOURS ? SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT A LEGIT PLAYER DO FOR FUN . To me badsport is far more fun then goodsport. U get Intense battles , usually the other players in the session or Glitching , so it's really not griefing. they can afford what every I hit them with and vice versa. If they can't , then they are in the wrong session .

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

I can't wait to go home and do some hardcore Glitching. First I'm going to glitch my tank into my garage. Then I'm hitting up lsc and I'm going to try and break my record of 6 million in one session. That's selling my adder at 198k. After I'll probably hit up criminal records for a bit and boost some rep. After do some missions with friends. Then my favorite part ,blow up some personal vehicles in badsport. I usually go after other glitchers or a higher rank then me hoping to get a few tank battles. Those are always fun. Hopefully somebody can bring a jet to the fight, that they probably store in their garage.

What do u legit players do for fun in the game ? Aren't u tired of being broke ? Or playing the same missions for HOURS ? SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT A LEGIT PLAYER DO FOR FUN . To me badsport is far more fun then goodsport. U get Intense battles , usually the other players in the session or Glitching , so it's really not griefing. they can afford what every I hit them with and vice versa. If they can't , then they are in the wrong session .

36 pages and you are the only muppet to be trolling the whole way. Im surprised you have time to play with all this trolling.

Wouldnt surprise me if you didnt even own GTA V, just head on the internet for a few hours and pretend you play games lol.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

36 pages and you are the only muppet to be trolling the whole way. Im surprised you have time to play with all this trolling.

Wouldnt surprise me if you didnt even own GTA V, just head on the internet for a few hours and pretend you play games lol.

Lol is that possible

Revelatus
  • Revelatus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Revelatus, 28 October 2013 - 05:08 PM.

I love how everyone in this thread falls into 1 of 2 categories. 

1. Legit players who are likely to post in, or attempt to post in proper English. Punctuation, rational arguments, and proper formatting are usually present in these posts.

2. Glitching players who are likely to post in some abomination of a language that one must assume is roughly based on English. Blocks of text, argumentum ad hominem, ridiculous misspellings of words that should have been taught in elementary school, and excessive use of the word "f*ck" are usually present in these posts.

Simply and observation.

Revelatus
  • Revelatus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by Revelatus, 28 October 2013 - 05:09 PM.

<removed>

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

WUT

Yes, I agree. Anybody who spends money for fake money in this game must be really bad at playing games. Money is easy to get. I imagine people who buy the cards either have no time to play which is a legitimate reason, have more money than they know what to do with, or aren't any good at the game so they get mommy or daddies credit card.

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

I'll agree with you that does sound like fun, but if I'm not in the mood to be in a city like that and rather do some missions, rob some stores and have some races then allow me to do so.  It may sound boring to you, but I'd rather have a rank and bank account that demonstrated how much work I put into it as opposed to glitching continuously for something for a few hours, which to me sounds excruciatingly boring.  To each their own, but this is why they now have special servers for this style of gameplay.  You can view it as a punishment or a reward for your work.  I personally play nothing but crew only sessions which has been very fun.  I've only played maybe 5-10 minutes of free roam for obvious reasons and the next time I play will be when I buy my top of the line apartment and spawn directly into it to watch all of this stuff unfold on my TV.

• The Buccinator likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'll agree with you that does sound like fun, but if I'm not in the mood to be in a city like that and rather do some missions, rob some stores and have some races then allow me to do so.  It may sound boring to you, but I'd rather have a rank and bank account that demonstrated how much work I put into it as opposed to glitching continuously for something for a few hours, which to me sounds excruciatingly boring.  To each their own, but this is why they now have special servers for this style of gameplay.  You can view it as a punishment or a reward for your work.  I personally play nothing but crew only sessions which has been very fun.  I've only played maybe 5-10 minutes of free roam for obvious reasons and the next time I play will be when I buy my top of the line apartment and spawn directly into it to watch all of this stuff unfold on my TV.

I can honestly respect that.
  • Jerjef likes this

The Buccinator
  • The Buccinator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by The Buccinator, 28 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

I agree with Jerjef. I'd much rather earn my money and rank the legitimate way- it's sad to see how so many players cheat and try to justify doing so. Hope these players get banned
  • Jerjef likes this

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

I agree with Jerjef. I'd much rather earn my money and rank the legitimate way- it's sad to see how so many players cheat and try to justify doing so. Hope these players get banned

No one is getting banned so deal with it. a hacker gave streamer house over 974 thousand dollars. they asked Rockstar about it cause they didn't want to get banned. Rockstars reply keep it. End of story if they are not taking away 974 thousand that a hacker gave away why would they do to random glitchers?

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

U guys act like Glitching takes hours , a good 20 mins is all u need .

TugboatComplex
  • TugboatComplex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Is it really that surprising in a game based on thievery, the gamers figured out a way to steal in game money, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users