Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Just got given bad sport for the first time. I used a grenade against a bunch of cop cars all parked right next to each other but as soon as it hits the ground three cars come racing at me and smash into the cop cars. Grenade goes off, cars blow up, I get charged a f*ck ton and now I have a dunce cap and bad sport....

Yeah this system is bullsh*t and should be removed asap.

kleoboy
  • kleoboy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

I got snow rancher for anyone who wants it I need a 14day trial tho I have no live
http://socialclub.ro...bhkmc9NzQVhTWgQ
The vehicle very rar

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Does the Adder/Supercar sell-off glitch in LSC work anymore or has it been patched up?

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

A friend and I made over 400k in just over an hour last night just robbing armored trucks. So for all the "I don't have time to grind" arguments, you're out of excuses. Just say "I'm incredibly lazy" and own it, that's really what you're saying anyway. And if you think that sounds boring, try hitting them consecutively while evading a constant 3-4 star wanted level.

But for the people that do have limited time, being able to get in 400k in about 5-10 minutes will always be more appealing than playing for an hour, doing the same thing over and over again.

To be fair, I've never played in a random lobby by choice - purely cause the fact that people are c*nts.

Surely you'd understand if you had limited time to play, you'd want to hop right on and have enough funds to support absolutely ANYTHING? 

Yes, but that's still not an excuse to cheat.

sure it is....no one is cheating you as if it were a card game and you losing vs me is deemed unfair because I cheated....I cheated the system and exploited a glitch due to design error.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 07:34 PM.

A friend and I made over 400k in just over an hour last night just robbing armored trucks. So for all the "I don't have time to grind" arguments, you're out of excuses. Just say "I'm incredibly lazy" and own it, that's really what you're saying anyway. And if you think that sounds boring, try hitting them consecutively while evading a constant 3-4 star wanted level.

But for the people that do have limited time, being able to get in 400k in about 5-10 minutes will always be more appealing than playing for an hour, doing the same thing over and over again.

To be fair, I've never played in a random lobby by choice - purely cause the fact that people are c*nts.

Surely you'd understand if you had limited time to play, you'd want to hop right on and have enough funds to support absolutely ANYTHING? 

sure it is....no one is cheating you as if it were a card game and you losing vs me is deemed unfair because I cheated....I cheated the system and exploited a glitch due to design error.

So, you "cheated the system", but "no one is cheating?"

Yea, makes a lot of sense. Especially since I never said anything about me being cheated.

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

So, you "cheated the system", but "no one is cheating?"

Yea, makes a lot of sense. Especially since I never said anything about me being cheated.

my mistake. Yes there is cheating. Yes it will continue. Yes there is no excuse to cheat.....don't need one. Its a personal decision.

Quite frankly none of your business either. 

Luiisjoseda
  • Luiisjoseda

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

The bad sport system is really complete sh*t. Please remove it. So many times have I had to just deal with it because some kid just wants to shoot me. This really makes me give up hope for this game. 

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

my mistake. Yes there is cheating. Yes it will continue. Yes there is no excuse to cheat.....don't need one. Its a personal decision.

This right here is all that I want from the cheaters. You all know its wrong, you all know there's no excuse for doing it, so just own what you're doing and wait for your inevitable punishment from Rockstar. I've said it before, I don't really care if people want to cheat. Its not my thing, but I just don't care if someone else wants to do it. The cheating itself is not really what bothers me, its the consequences of their cheating that is felt by all players that bothers me. Two things:

1 - When the cheaters try to explain themselves and say why its OK for them to be cheating. There is no reason. This is not like asking someone about their favorite movie or favorite sport. There is no reason to cheat and no logic you can come up with to explain why you do it. You do it because you are selfish and lazy. You want to jump into the game with as much unlocked from the start as you can, while also having to do as little as you possibly can to get it.

2 - Rockstar has to spend time patching these glitches that everyone finds and uses, which means they have to push back any new content they have planned. The Beach Bums DLC and $500,000 stimulus are two examples, After patch 1.04 Rockstar was probably planning on releasing both shortly after, but held them back because players are still using other glitches and now those have to be patched first. I'm gonna guess that the new LSC money glitch and the garage glitch will be addressed in patch 1.05, then maybe we can get some new content. So yea, when the glitchers say it doesn't hurt anyone, guess what? It does, because all of your glitching means the rest of us who are working our way up legitimately have to wait longer for new content. And that's not even taking into consideration the players that use their glitched millions to buy near unlimited weapons and ammo and modded cars in order to grief other players.

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by tommy_lins, 27 October 2013 - 09:21 PM.

This right here is all that I want from the cheaters. You all know its wrong, you all know there's no excuse for doing it, so just own what you're doing and wait for your inevitable punishment from Rockstar. I've said it before, I don't really care if people want to cheat. Its not my thing, but I just don't care if someone else wants to do it. The cheating itself is not really what bothers me, its the consequences of their cheating that is felt by all players that bothers me. Two things:

1 - When the cheaters try to explain themselves and say why its OK for them to be cheating. There is no reason. This is not like asking someone about their favorite movie or favorite sport. There is no reason to cheat and no logic you can come up with to explain why you do it. You do it because you are selfish and lazy. You want to jump into the game with as much unlocked from the start as you can, while also having to do as little as you possibly can to get it.

2 - Rockstar has to spend time patching these glitches that everyone finds and uses, which means they have to push back any new content they have planned. The Beach Bums DLC and $500,000 stimulus are two examples, After patch 1.04 Rockstar planned on releasing both shortly after, but held them back because players are still using other glitches and now those have to be patched first. I believe the new LSC money glitch and the garage glitch will be addressed in patch 1.05, then maybe we can get some new content. So yea, when the glitchers say it doesn't hurt anyone, guess what? It does, because all of your glitching means the rest of us who are working our way up legitimately have to wait longer for new content. And that's not even taking into consideration the players that use their glitched millions to buy near unlimited weapons and ammo and modded cars in order to grief other players.

My response to your 2 underlined bold statements above

1. There will be no ban for people who use glitches due to design error....matter of fact they applauded people in a sense for showing them what to fix . Only people who will get banned are people who hack the consoles. R* has never banned players for exploits in game...only real threats who are real hackers.

2. You cant make a blanket statement saying all people who do it are lazy. How about the people who invested 10 hrs a day in the first 2weeks playing earning millions on there own  just to have all their hard work erased? How about the people who have real jobs and lives who can only play it about a couple hrs a week for fun and took advantage for personal game play.

I will make a bet with you on my first response....I bet next week or even 1 month from now everyone who glitched millions will NOT be banned will NOT be Reset and WILL still have that money.Every LEGIT newsletter R* has put out in the past for any Online game in which people have taken advantage of exploits clearly wrote that it WILL NOT ban players for taking advantage of exploits for personal gain and only bans for people who hacked.

Oh btw....rockstar is the cause of the glitches...so either way they had to spend time fixing it...so its not us who held back any new content...they did with their faulty coding.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 09:26 PM.

2 - Rockstar has to spend time patching these glitches that everyone finds and uses, which means they have to push back any new content they have planned. The Beach Bums DLC and $500,000 stimulus are two examples, After patch 1.04 Rockstar planned on releasing both shortly after, but held them back because players are still using other glitches and now those have to be patched first. I believe the new LSC money glitch and the garage glitch will be addressed in patch 1.05, then maybe we can get some new content. So yea, when the glitchers say it doesn't hurt anyone, guess what? It does, because all of your glitching means the rest of us who are working our way up legitimately have to wait longer for new content. And that's not even taking into consideration the players that use their glitched millions to buy near unlimited weapons and ammo and modded cars in order to grief other players.

1. There will be no ban for people who use glitches due to design error....matter of fact they applauded people in a sense for showing them what to fix . Only people who will get banned are people who hack the consoles. R* has never banned players for exploits in game...only real threats who are real hackers.

2. You cant make a blanket statement saying all people who do it are lazy. How about the people who invested 10 hrs a day in the first 2weeks playing earning millions on there own  just to have all their hard work erased? How about the people who have real jobs and lives who can only play it about a couple hrs a week for fun and took advantage for personal game play.

I will make a bet with you on my first response....I bet next week or even 1 month from now everyone who glitched millions will NOT be banned will NOT be Reset and WILL still have that money.Every LEGIT newsletter R* has put out in the past for any Online game in which people have taken advantage of exploits clearly wrote that it WILL NOT ban players for taking advantage of exploits for personal gain and only bans for people who hacked.

I

1 - I never said ban. Maybe permanent bad sport status. Maybe cheater lobbies. Who knows? I just said punishment.

2 - I feel very sorry for anyone that lost characters or lost progress or lost anything. I didn't so I must have been lucky. And I am one of those people with a full time job and only a few hours a day to play, if that. I don't cheat. Its just another excuse.

Karriem2
  • Karriem2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

How do I check how much bad sport time I have left?

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

I

1 - I never said ban. Maybe permanent bad sport status. Maybe cheater lobbies. Who knows? I just said punishment.

2 - I feel very sorry for anyone that lost characters or lost progress or lost anything. I didn't so I must have been lucky. And I am one of those people with a full time job and only a few hours a day to play, if that. I don't cheat. Its just another excuse.

no excuses. Reasons.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 09:44 PM.

No excuses. Reasons.

Which is itself, an excuse.

How do I check how much bad sport time I have left?

I think it just tells you when you get online. A friend of mine said whenever he went online it would tell him his remaining time.

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by Saul G Man, 27 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

I can't believe how sensitive some people are :D

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

No excuses. Reasons.

No.... an excuse is a response that is false to cover up the real reason.

Reason is the capacity for consciously making sense of things, applying logic, for establishing and verifying facts.

So the REASON I cheat is because I have NO time to play the game 10 hrs a day to grind out fake dollars.

Now if I did have the time to do it and was being lazy then my excuse would be its because of something else so I wont expose the real reason.

Make sense?

It should...its English.

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

2 - Rockstar has to spend time patching these glitches that everyone finds and uses, which means they have to push back any new content they have planned. The Beach Bums DLC and $500,000 stimulus are two examples, After patch 1.04 Rockstar was probably planning on releasing both shortly after, but held them back because players are still using other glitches and now those have to be patched first. I'm gonna guess that the new LSC money glitch and the garage glitch will be addressed in patch 1.05, then maybe we can get some new content. So yea, when the glitchers say it doesn't hurt anyone, guess what? It does, because all of your glitching means the rest of us who are working our way up legitimately have to wait longer for new content. And that's not even taking into consideration the players that use their glitched millions to buy near unlimited weapons and ammo and modded cars in order to grief other players.

Dawson-Crying-dawsons-creek-1445426-640-

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

No excuses. Reasons.

Reason is the capacity for consciously making sense of things, applying logic, for establishing and verifying facts.

So the REASON I cheat is because I have NO time to play the game 10 hrs a day to grind out fake dollars.

Now if I did have the time to do it and was being lazy then my excuse would be its because of something else so I wont expose the real reason.

Make sense?

It should...its English.

Just sounds like a well thought out excuse...

Dawson-Crying-dawsons-creek-1445426-640-

Why are you crying?

Oh, you're saying I'm crying. I get it. LOL. Good one. That really contributed a lot to the conversation and wasn't at all childish.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

You all know its wrong

except it isn't, when a game is based around theft and murder.  a dumbass noob can glitch all the money they want, but having an adder in their garage won't make them a more dangerous opponent

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

You all know its wrong

except it isn't, when a game is based around theft and murder.  a dumbass noob can glitch all the money they want, but having an adder in their garage won't make them a more dangerous opponent

The source material of the game is completely different to the rules of the game itself. To compare them is just ridiculous. We all agreed to the terms of service when we chose to play online. Just because its GTA does not give license to cheat the system and take advantage of glitches and exploits.

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

No excuses. Reasons.

Make sense?

It should...its English.

Just sounds like an intelligently thought out excuse...

"sounds" like your just being a dick.

what I posted was an intelligent thought out response with an intelligently thought out Reason. 

Now what is your excuse for being a dick?

Or do you have a reason.......

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

The source material of the game is completely different to the rules of the game itself. To compare them is just ridiculous. We all agreed to the terms of service when we chose to play online. Just because its GTA does not give license to cheat the system and take advantage of glitches and exploits.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 10:41 PM.

what I posted was an intelligent thought out response with an intelligently thought out Reason. 

I don't think I'm being a dick. I'm just giving my opinion. You can play as you choose, but don't come here and try to explain why its OK that you're cheating. Cheating is a conscience decision, to do something you know you shouldn't be doing. There is no reason to cheat, only excuses. 

I see what you did there, but OK, lets take it a step further then. In keeping with the spirit of the game, is it OK for me to come over to your house and steal your game instead of buying it? I mean, why not? That's what GTA is all about right? Why not use GTA tactics to get my copy of GTA? Doesn't sound too good does it? What you do in the game and the rules of owning and playing the game are not the same thing.

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

I don't think I'm being a dick. I'm just giving my opinion. You can play as you choose, but don't come here and try to explain why its OK that you're cheating.

why cant I come here and explain why its ok to cheat? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion as well?

And who are you to tell me not to come here and try to explain this? Are you a Mod? Are you a crusader in the pursuit against all who opposes your opinion?

You say play as I choose....as do you, however, it seems that only your text is the one that should be posted.

Welcome to reality where polarities exist.

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 10:46 PM.

I meant not to come here and try to explain yourself from a moral point of view. You are allowed sure, but it is incredibly hypocritical to choose to do something you know you shouldn't be doing, only to then come here and defend what you know you shouldn't be doing. That's why I say the glitchers just have excuses. Cheating is a conscience decision. You know you're not supposed to be doing it, but you do regardless. 

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

I meant not to come here and try to explain yourself from a moral point of view. You are allowed sure, but it is incredibly hypocritical to choose to do something you know you shouldn't be doing, only to then come here and defend yourself. That's why I say the glitchers just have excuses. Cheating is a conscience decision. You know you're not supposed to be doing it, but you do regardless. 

oh boy....Mysticjon.....If I told you I was a sociopath...will you back off me then about the whole knowing cheating is wrong thing?

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by MysticJon, 27 October 2013 - 10:52 PM.

Sure, that works. :lol:

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Sure, that works.

LOL

ok...lets just move on.   :yawn:

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

no it's not wrong 1. Its just a stupid game . 2 r* launched a bugged game. R* knew this type of Glitching was going to happen, yet they launched gta online any way. Besides,tomorrow I can lose my character, or all my data . Even if I was playing legit So why not glitch . I want to enjoy the game while I can. You guys act like ppl who glitched don't play missions or races. Due to the faultiness of the game , I don't think Glitching is wrong . everyone can do it , if they chose not to it's on them . Don't bitch about ppl who did it .

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

no it's not wrong 1. Its just a stupid game . 2 r* launched a bugged game. R* knew this type of Glitching was going to happen, yet they launched gta online any way. Besides,tomorrow I can lose my character, or all my data . Even if I was playing legit So why not glitch . I want to enjoy the game while I can. You guys act like ppl who glitched don't play missions or races. Due to the faultiness of the game , I don't think Glitching is wrong . everyone can do it , if they chose not to it's on them . Don't bitch about ppl who did it .

now that's an excuse  LOL

But do you kid ! :lol:

MysticJon
  • MysticJon

Legit Player

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

now that's an excuse  LOL

But do you kid ! :lol:

That we can agree on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users