» «
Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by kruelking, 14 October 2013 - 10:19 PM.

If someone spawn kills u then leave the game...ppl with millions has no effect on my gameplay. A level 7 can kill a level 150 if u know what ur doing. So what they have a better mask or cool shirt...wont be cool when im blasting u with Assault shotgun. Oh and anyone can grab a jet fyi. So rank and money means nothing if u dont know how to play

Its not about winning or being good or what level you are.

Its about cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

Faster cars and better weapons might not make you win but they give you an advantage over someone who didnt cheat and who doesnt have millions to throw away.

The multiplayer is based solely on racing, deathmatches and free roam. A better car and a better gun give you an advantage in all of these and you cheated to get it.

A better gun can only be bought if you reach a certain level and your car is only better with the upgrades you get after winning a certain amount of races.

Yeah but it is an advantage. 2 players both on level 5. One has about 15k the other cheated and has 10 million.

The 2nd player can afford the best car and upgrades at his level, the best weapon and armour at his level and max ammo and has no worries about dying because money is no issue. and can buy the best apartment.

Are you really telling me that player 2 doesnt have an advantage over player 1 in races, deathmatches and free roam assuming that the only difference is one is a cheater and the other is not.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

I won many races with stock cars against people with high end tuned cars, because money can't buy driving skills... Same with deathmatch etc. (I am very bad at deathmatch :D)
  • Gr8bighead and KingReflex like this

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

If someone spawn kills u then leave the game...ppl with millions has no effect on my gameplay. A level 7 can kill a level 150 if u know what ur doing. So what they have a better mask or cool shirt...wont be cool when im blasting u with Assault shotgun. Oh and anyone can grab a jet fyi. So rank and money means nothing if u dont know how to play

Faster cars and better weapons might not make you win but they give you an advantage over someone who didnt cheat and who doesnt have millions to throw away.

The multiplayer is based solely on racing, deathmatches and free roam. A better car and a better gun give you an advantage in all of these and you cheated to get it.

A better gun can only be bought if you reach a certain level and your car is only better with the upgrades you get after winning a certain amount of races.

Yeah but it is an advantage. 2 players both on level 5. One has about 15k the other cheated and has 10 million.

The 2nd player can afford the best car and upgrades at his level, the best weapon and armour at his level and max ammo and has no worries about dying because money is no issue. and can buy the best apartment.

Are you really telling me that player 2 doesnt have an advantage over player 1 in races, deathmatches and free roam assuming that the only difference is one is a cheater and the other is not.

He does have a small advantage but it's not as bad as some people make it look. I really wonder how someone can have a advantage over another player in freeroam. Freeroam isn't a game mode where you have to complete things or something like that. Playing with a crew that supports you is much more important. Same with a game mode like team deathmatch where teamwork is much more important than an extended magazine on your pistol.

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Ok so whats a cheater pool?

Spiderpiggy
  • Spiderpiggy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

R* Will probably only take action on players who abuse glitches after 1.04. I don't think they'll punish anyone who did the LSC glitch in the last week. Besides players who join after 1.04 will probably buy cash cards more frequently due to the jealousy and economic imbalance!

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

He does have a small advantage but it's not as bad as some people make it look. I really wonder how someone can have a advantage over another player in freeroam. Freeroam isn't a game mode where you have to complete things or something like that. Playing with a crew that supports you is much more important. Same with a game mode like team deathmatch where teamwork is much more important than an extended magazine on your pistol.

Any advantage gained from cheating is complete bullsh*t in fairness.

Whether you consider it a small one or not. An unfair advantage in a competitive environment gained from cheating should be punished.

Its not like the glitch was an accident. Everyone who used it knew exactly what they were doing.

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

It's a server for cheaters/glitchers only. Players that didn't glitch can't play with them so there are basically 2 online worlds. You could see it as 2 servers that are in no way connected to each other.

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

It's a server for cheaters/glitchers only. Players that didn't glitch can't play with them so there are basically 2 online worlds. You could see it as 2 servers that are in no way connected to each other.

So is it just temporally or?

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm not sure. But I think you can't get out of it by playing like a good person.

DoubleH2016
  • DoubleH2016

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

If someone came on Xbox and joined my session: DoubleH2016 and commended me It would be so greatly appreciated. Please it would take probably like 30 seconds of your time. Thanks guys :)

seoulspirit
  • seoulspirit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by seoulspirit, 14 October 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Fail. Disregard :/

DoubleH2016
  • DoubleH2016

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Also, I will commend you back!! Just message me to let me know please!!

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hey guys look what I found

<i>Sorry that we had to delete that, but it was spammed with over 100 comments that were sending out emails to users. The user doing that has been banned, and we are evaluating options to prevent future spam</i>
*If you track a question on their support page, you get an email every time someone responds

That was about medical bills.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hey guys look what I found

<i>Sorry that we had to delete that, but it was spammed with over 100 comments that were sending out emails to users. The user doing that has been banned, and we are evaluating options to prevent future spam</i>
*If you track a question on their support page, you get an email every time someone responds

What does this have to with the cheaters?

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I'm not sure. But I think you can't get out of it by playing like a good person.

I only believe they will take action to players who do it after the next patch. I'm sure most players who know about it have done it.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'm sure most players who know about it have done it.

That is definitely not true

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

I only believe they will take action to players who do it after the next patch. I'm sure most players who know about it have done it.

Only time will tell I guess.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Thanks for doing this deffpony.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

LSC makes you no more of a cheater than buying cash cards. Both get you millions in the space of a few minutes. If they banish LSC people to cheat pools on the grounds that they are messing up the non-existent economy, they would also have to do the same to people buying cash cards.

So in short, nothing is going to happen.

• TheTelly and BlackEdge like this

bigMARS
  • bigMARS

AKA MARSmogul

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

This may have been covered, but:

Has anyone ever been kicked from a session by other players?

I was playing with a bounty on my head and this guy kept coming after me and I kept killing him. After 3 or 4 failed attempts I get a message saying that I've been kicked off by the other players. 

Also, I understand how aggravating it is when someone destroys your ride, especially if it costs a lot to bring back. However, it's also really irritating to get "bad sport" notifications when someone attacks you first and then you sticky bomb their car, blowing them up. 

Should I just lay there and die R*? Or just let some a**hole wreck MY car to avoid getting the back of my hand spanked?

• soulslayer14 likes this

SLUSimba
  • SLUSimba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

I have been observing this forum for quite some time amongst R* for quite some time from the shadows and I must admit this is pure entertainment. Grand Theft Auto is nothing more than a Mafia type game. You start from the bottom and work your way up how you see fit. With that being said, time to speak on the "farming" & "exploits". Your problem is you complain to much, this is coming from a non-hacke/modded or whatever else you label those kats. I don't even cheat on Story Modes less I beat the game and pure bored. I can understand complaining about GTA O not being up when it was suppose to and about the hackers/modders, but your really complaining about some one making use of a flaw in a game they found or banking off redoing a mission unlimited times to get rich? I guarantee if heist were here 99% of you complaining about redoing missions or glitches would be hitting those heist up like it was a gas station selling gas for $1.00. Heist are known for producing $4mil or better from story mode. This good sport bad sport BS. GTA O gives y

• TheTelly likes this

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

LSC makes you no more of a cheater than buying cash cards. Both get you millions in the space of a few minutes. If they banish LSC people to cheat pools on the grounds that they are messing up the non-existent economy, they would also have to do the same to people buying cash cards.

So in short, nothing is going to happen.

Where do you think the cash cards come from? Do you really think Rockstar should ban the people who buy the cash cards from Rockstar?

This could well be the stupidest post on this forum.... and thats saying a lot.

TheKillian
  • TheKillian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Really anyone that has cheated at an online video game cant have any worse punishment beyond admitting to themselves they arnt good enough at the game to contend on a natural level.

The day you exploit or cheat when other players are involved, deep down you know you arnt good enough to beat them on your own. You know you suck, and at the end of the day there is only one person you really have to answer to, yourself. Good luck with the self loathing, and if you think you dont hate yourself on some level, your simply too ignorant to even realise it.

This goes for cheaters in every online game, its a pathetic multimillion dollar industry on the pc, makes me sad its bled over into the console world. This game is barely off the shelf and I have had no problem grinding out 3mill over a few days, if people that work full time want to throw 20$ more for the same amount of money they could have made in the game during their work day, let em. Kids cant afford to buy game money but dont have jobs? You're too young to have an opinion on this game and your parents are terrible.

I personally am a hospice caretaker so I have plenty of time to play, I have not bought currency or exploited in any way, have had no problem getting R65 after losing a R21 during lag week, totally have no problem with the loss and appreciate the great work they have put into the launch and am utterly disgusted at the amount of children that simply cannot put down this great game yet choose to bash rockstar and sh*t on the product every chance they get.

I have been gaming for the better portion of 20 years, and have never seen such a detailed epic piece of artwork. They have totally outdone themselves and deserve every penny they make on this product. Learn some goddamn respect for the company and your fellow gamers you sad little brats.

• Judas0ne, Tamzin, HeavySaucer and 2 others like this

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

The only people who deserve to be punished in any way with respect to the glitches and farming them are the devs and project managers who let the glitches get into the live game and stay there so long. 

• TheTelly likes this

DaYakuza
  • DaYakuza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by DaYakuza, 14 October 2013 - 11:04 PM.

Thousands of people did or is currently doing glitches. If one gets banned then so be it. Continue on with your life with a new and better game. Rockstar rather want people to enjoy and spend money on their game than others so they proposed the cheater pool. Even if cheaters get banned "forever", rockstar would lose possible money they couldve earned without banning. So its a win for gamers. I highly doubt i will be playing as often in gta when COD: ghost comes out as there are limited activites in gta.

Rated91
  • Rated91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

R* Will probably only take action on players who abuse glitches after 1.04. I don't think they'll punish anyone who did the LSC glitch in the last week. Besides players who join after 1.04 will probably buy cash cards more frequently due to the jealousy and economic imbalance!

Good thing i farmed another 5 mil spare cash haha.

On another topic I find it funny that they will take action against the bike sellers but not against the rooftop rumblers, they where abusing a bug as well.

No i am NOT talking about the replay button, rockstar confirmed that is supposed to be in there, i am talking about the way everyone completed that mission.

It was clear you shouldn't destroy the briefcase because it stated it in the mission objective and even during the mission it stated that, so getting a mission complete when the briefcase is destroyed was a bug (Yes it was because they have fixed that BUG now), so knowing the mission should not be completed that way but people still kept on destroying it well aware it shouldn't be done that way.

So they were knowingly making use of that bug thus abusing it and exploiting it.

The only difference is that the bike/car glitch was on a whole other level making huge gains instead of the small ones from RR.

So if rockstar bans / resets or puts people in the cheaters pool, all the RR people should be put in it as well, they where just as bad, only we (bike/car exploiters) where doing it more successfully by gaining more money.

SLUSimba
  • SLUSimba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

I have been observing this forum for quite some time amongst R* for quite some time from the shadows and I must admit this is pure entertainment. Grand Theft Auto is nothing more than a Mafia type game. You start from the bottom and work your way up how you see fit. With that being said, time to speak on the "farming" & "exploits". Your problem is you complain to much, this is coming from a non-hacke/modded or whatever else you label those kats. I don't even cheat on Story Modes less I beat the game and pure bored. I can understand complaining about GTA O not being up when it was suppose to and about the hackers/modders, but your really complaining about some one making use of a flaw in a game they found or banking off redoing a mission unlimited times to get rich? I guarantee if heist were here 99% of you complaining about redoing missions or glitches would be hitting those heist up like it was a gas station selling gas for $1.00. Heist are known for producing $4mil or better from story mode. This good sport bad sport BS. GTA O gives y

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Really anyone that has cheated at an online video game cant have any worse punishment beyond admitting to themselves they arnt good enough at the game to contend on a natural level.

The day you exploit or cheat when other players are involved, deep down you know you arnt good enough to beat them on your own. You know you suck, and at the end of the day there is only one person you really have to answer to, yourself. Good luck with the self loathing, and if you think you dont hate yourself on some level, your simply too ignorant to even realise it.

This goes for cheaters in every online game, its a pathetic multimillion dollar industry on the pc, makes me sad its bled over into the console world. This game is barely off the shelf and I have had no problem grinding out 3mill over a few days, if people that work full time want to throw 20$ more for the same amount of money they could have made in the game during their work day, let em. Kids cant afford to buy game money but dont have jobs? You're too young to have an opinion on this game and your parents are terrible.

I personally am a hospice caretaker so I have plenty of time to play, I have not bought currency or exploited in any way, have had no problem getting R65 after losing a R21 during lag week, totally have no problem with the loss and appreciate the great work they have put into the launch and am utterly disgusted at the amount of children that simply cannot put down this great game yet choose to bash rockstar and sh*t on the product every chance they get.

I have been gaming for the better portion of 20 years, and have never seen such a detailed epic piece of artwork. They have totally outdone themselves and deserve every penny they make on this product. Learn some goddamn respect for the company and your fellow gamers you sad little brats.

You came to the conclusion that parents are terrible because kids do not have money to buy cash cards. That pretty much sums you up. 

SLUSimba
  • SLUSimba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by SLUSimba, 14 October 2013 - 11:22 PM.

You the option to choose online/invite only/crew only/solo you have the option to play with who you want to play with and still complaining. It seems to me any advantage to someone is a hinderance to another. The bike glitch, how is that harmful when you can go rob a base and get a tank or go get a jet or hit TP industries and sometimes pick up a spawned assault chopper up the buzz chopper you buy off war stock OR play survival and after your done be able to keep the guns you played with in survival till you join another session or log off then back on. If you look at it being able to buy money is just like the bike Glitch. Except being able to buy money is considered legit cause your making R* richer. Your focus should be cracking down on hackers or modders who don't have to put in effort to get where they are not the the ones who replay a mission over and over again buying bullets and dying and forming good teams to continue completing the mission. farming is legit regardless of what you say cause you still have to buy bullets and deaths still goon your stats and you still have to be good or have a good team to complete the mission. If you don't farm intentionally you will be farming unintentionally cause notice how many calls or texts you receive about the same mission. 

JBlastinGame
  • JBlastinGame

Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

If you get to keep everything and just sent to the cheater pool, Is that really bad? Also will there also be a bad sport cheater pool? because to me, a lobby full of people with loads of money, tanks, jets etc going ham sounds pretty fun to me.

Yea it doesn't bother me really.  Not that I am going to even go "HAM" on other people because thats not even fun.  You can't buy anything you can't find in the game anyway.. Everything is pretty easy to access with the exception of tanks.

HAM means Hard as a Motherf*cker. 

I could tell you didn't know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users