Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

They can leave bad sports lobby alone but we should be able to play with friends.
  • TheCarni likes this

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

"Taking advantage of a mistake in the game is still against the rules."  I wasn't aware there was rules for playing GTA when I bought it.

Just because you were unaware doesnt mean they arent there. You join their online servers you play by their rules.

You are free to cheat in single player all you want.

I don't get this it's not cheating it was part of the game now it's not so we can't do it anymore! Doesn't matter how much money. If you can't defend yourself against someone trying to kill you in gta v go play on a invite only session. This isn't real life and getting a lot if money early in this game doesn't mean sh*t. You still have to earn your guns and your upgrades so stop complaing!

How can you say it doesn't mean sh*t this early in the game? I'm a level 77 and if I had 100 million bucks, I could send out airstrikes and mercs all day from the safety of my apartment. If someone is trying to kill me, I can defend myself. If they're sitting if their apartment and letting the game fight their battles, which is what some people are doing, I just have to leave. Which is fine. But it's still annoying.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Why did they nerf job payouts ? What good does that do.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by blackrooster_, 19 October 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Can anybode tell me, if Criminal Records is fixed with 1.04?

They didn't fix it with 1.04, because I was able to do it after that. But they fixed it as of this morning. Not all changes need a downloadable patch.

illuminaughty
  • illuminaughty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

I would just like to comment on the bad sport system. This is absurd. In a game of sex/drugs and violence you are punished for doing said things? Let me get this straight? I can run a player over, I can beat him to death, I can shoot him, but if I blow up his car even without him in it, i'm a bad Sport? WTF R*? Not only that I have to pay for his insurance bill. It should be one or the other not both. If blowing up cars is such a problem, fix free roam or lower the cost of insurance.

Think of it this way. We're all criminals and there is a sense of honor among thieves. Become known as a sociopath who kills even other criminals, especially actively seeking them out (since there is a little dot showing me as you track me from space apparently), and yeah, in the criminal world people would start to divide into camps, 'good' sports and 'bad' sports. It's all relative. We're all criminals, word gets around if you're an unbalanced sociopath and you get the bad sport label.

Now, that being said it needs to be fine tuned a bit. Clearly.

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

The way tonight's going on GTA, the next time I get the chance to glitch, I'm doing it.... Again. I can't connect to missions, keep getting booted. Why shouldn't I? I've been looking forward to a night playing this for ages.

Lieut.Schaffer
  • Lieut.Schaffer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

those f*cking faggets keep kicking me for no reasons!

other players have kicked me like 4 times in a row... WHY WHAT THE f*ck I DIDN'T EVEN ENTER MY CAR AND I WAS KICKED

they are fa**ots who like gay boys and suk dik f*cking piece of sh*t homos that they are :mad:  :evilgrin:  :evilgrin:

TheCarni
  • TheCarni

The player hater Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I was fighting a guy the other day, picked up a friend then the guy i was fighting challenged me to a 1vs 1 match. I accepted and it went into the lone world for us. However, my friend was still in the car and able to get out and fight with me, even more messed up is he didn't have a blip on the map, so he was invisible to the other guy, so as long as he didn't act like human player. The other guy gave up once he figured it out, but I thought that was kind of messed up and didn't know if anybody else has heard or been involved ins something similar.

BRASCH
  • BRASCH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

if blowing up someone's car can make you a "bad sport" then spawn camping should definitely put you on that list too. 

• Loxley likes this

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Intentional glitching/exploiting needs to be dealt with promptly and severely in a game with an economy connected to real world money. If not people like me with half a brain will never buy any GTA dollars when it's easier just to glitch/exploit. This isn't to say I would do either, because I wouldn't. Rather, I have zero interest in grinding to try to keep up or in spending money on a game where glitching and exploiting = buku money. I don't care if R* fixes the glitch if they don't also go after the worst offenders (all preferably, but the worst at the very least).

You can't blame people using an unfair advantage to get ahead. It's human nature. It happens all the time in on-line games. If you need to blame anybody, blame the producers of the product, don't play it any more and don't give Rockstar any more of your money.

It's a video game. Gain some perspective and pity the people who are so invested in something that isn't real.

And yes you can. Absoultely. This is a shared experience with real world money involved. Take everything you said there and apply it to real life, bud. Sure, cheat to get ahead, but you risk getting caught, going to jail (real jail, obviously), getting fined, and so on. Therefore to expect it to be 'okay' because it's a video game is complete bs. It's against the rules, most every one of them knows it, and does it anyway.

Heck, murder happens all the time in real life but that doesn't mean we tolerate it. Is murder comparable to cheating in online games? Obviously not. The parallel is intentionally extreme and idiotic, just like arguing human nature makes it okay to break any rules, even online ones.

GTA is about breaking rules all the rules

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

"Taking advantage of a mistake in the game is still against the rules."  I wasn't aware there was rules for playing GTA when I bought it.

Just because you were unaware doesnt mean they arent there. You join their online servers you play by their rules.

You are free to cheat in single player all you want.
I don't get this it's not cheating it was part of the game now it's not so we can't do it anymore! Doesn't matter how much money. If you can't defend yourself against someone trying to kill you in gta v go play on a invite only session. This isn't real life and getting a lot if money early in this game doesn't mean sh*t. You still have to earn your guns and your upgrades so stop complaing!

How can you say it doesn't mean sh*t this early in the game? I'm a level 77 and if I had 100 million bucks, I could send out airstrikes and mercs all day from the safety of my apartment. If someone is trying to kill me, I can defend myself. If they're sitting if their apartment and letting the game fight their battles, which is what some people are doing, I just have to leave. Which is fine. But it's still annoying.

I would love to have a airstrike and mercs sent after me it's fun that's what the game is about if someone wants to sit in their apt like a noob so be it it's how they want to play the game. I live getting a bounty on my head then I have the people after me! Sounds like you need a crew to back you up.

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by GT Motion, 19 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

I bought all the cars I wanted, the planes I wanted, and the boat I wanted. Now I just got a couple millionas spending cash, if I need more or want to buy the tank I will work for it.

Don't worry skro! There will be plenty more glitches that'll help you cheat your way to luxury!

Such a crybaby, do you get mad at drug dealers in real life for taking the easy way out to big money?  We are criminals in the game, we act like criminals in getting out money, who cares?  It does not even affect you.

• Stopcrying46 likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

None of the missions are worth playing now . Mixed up with coke u only get about 9k for it . Sticky bombs can run u 400-565$ and grenades can run u 250$. Plus u buy armor I buy super heavy , and that's about 480$. U better hope u don't miss the cement truck.

Stopcrying46
  • Stopcrying46

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

For all the people crying about boosting,glitching,farming ect ect…

Look dudes (fellow gamers)

You can either sit here and complain about how others are taking advantage (which by the way will do nothing but just make you more angry)

(Which is why you shouldn’t do it…. You’re stressing yourself out in your REAL LIFE over a video game)

Or you can let it go and relax (this would be a good idea)

Or.. the third choice… you can do it. (my recommendation.. look for the next glitch.. it's coming soon)

AND please… none of this morals/code of ethics/honor BS… lol…

How you think the richest men in America became rich? By doing everything fair and square? Or hustling/ cheating/stealing… basically doing whatever it takes. JP MORGAN, Rockefeller..  Just do some research and educate yourself.

Now as for me, in my personal life. I choose to walk down the road of the honorable man. Not steal, not harm, not take advantage. That’s real life. That’s what I choose.

but this is a video game.. and it's called GRAND THEFT AUTO

It's not called fair and square SIMS

This is GTA… You KILL,STEAL,ROB,HUSTLE,GAMBLE and get rewarded…

So if you find a way to glitch the game, or boost, or farm… THEN all the power to you boo boo.

CAPITALISM… this has NOTHING to do with being “FAIR”

I love all yall… I’m just saying how it is.

This isn’t an opinion.. It’s a FACT. So there you go…

• Saul G Man likes this

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

For all the people crying about boosting,glitching,farming ect ect

Look dudes (fellow gamers)

You can either sit here and complain about how others are taking advantage (which by the way will do nothing but just make you more angry)

(Which is why you shouldnt do it. Youre stressing yourself out in your REAL LIFE over a video game)

Or you can let it go and relax (this would be a good idea)

Or.. the third choice you can do it. (my recommendation.. look for the next glitch.. it's coming soon)

AND please none of this morals/code of ethics/honor BS lol

How you think the richest men in America became rich? By doing everything fair and square? Or hustling/ cheating/stealing basically doing whatever it takes. JP MORGAN, Rockefeller..  Just do some research and educate yourself.

Now as for me, in my personal life. I choose to walk down the road of the honorable man. Not steal, not harm, not take advantage. Thats real life. Thats what I choose.

but this is a video game.. and it's called GRAND THEFT AUTO

It's not called fair and square SIMS

This is GTA You KILL,STEAL,ROB,HUSTLE,GAMBLE and get rewarded

So if you find a way to glitch the game, or boost, or farm THEN all the power to you boo boo.

CAPITALISM this has NOTHING to do with being FAIR

I love all yall Im just saying how it is.

This isnt an opinion.. Its a FACT. So there you go

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you are a f*ckibg Genius couldn't have been out better!

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Intentional glitching/exploiting needs to be dealt with promptly and severely in a game with an economy connected to real world money. If not people like me with half a brain will never buy any GTA dollars when it's easier just to glitch/exploit. This isn't to say I would do either, because I wouldn't. Rather, I have zero interest in grinding to try to keep up or in spending money on a game where glitching and exploiting = buku money. I don't care if R* fixes the glitch if they don't also go after the worst offenders (all preferably, but the worst at the very least).

You can't blame people using an unfair advantage to get ahead. It's human nature. It happens all the time in on-line games. If you need to blame anybody, blame the producers of the product, don't play it any more and don't give Rockstar any more of your money.

It's a video game. Gain some perspective and pity the people who are so invested in something that isn't real.

just like arguing human nature makes it okay to break any rules, even online ones.

You need to read what I said again if you think that was the argument I was making.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

So is there absolutely no glitches to make money now?

I guess whoring races is the best way

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Ain't no damn cheaters pool people rumored same bout max Payne 3 bit in thing happened they patched it and moved the f*ck on.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

I wish I glitched more

Absolutely f*ck all happened, I was 99% convinced nothing would happen but the tiny bit of doubt stopped me glitching mega
  • Saul G Man likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I wish I glitched more

Absolutely f*ck all happened, I was 99% convinced nothing would happen but the tiny bit of doubt stopped me glitching mega

I just got a little tired of the process.

Even if I was doing something else at the time.  I probably would have went all the way to at least $150M if I knew.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

I wish I glitched more

I just got a little tired of the process.

Even if I was doing something else at the time.  I probably would have went all the way to at least $150M if I knew.

Yeah I would have been a glitch whore too.

I think I got 5mil out of it or something, which is more than enough for me since I really have no desire to buy like 20 supercars.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I got a little over 60-70M, and after my spending spree I have 33M left.

I just want to be able to call Merryweather Mercs as many times as I want until GTAVI! 

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

You can give me some if you ever feel like it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

But you can't even gift money :(

I gave my friends 9K by putting 9K bounties on their heads and letting them kill each other lmao.

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by GT Motion, 19 October 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Seriously wtf is this bad sport garbage?  I got put in the bad sport lobby for 2 days, and I had 1day, 8 hours left earlier.  out of nowhere it now says 2days 8 hours.  I didn't blow up anyones car!!!!!!  I sniped two guys in buzzards who were trying to kill me, then a guy in a Veyron I hit his car in my truck but his car was fine and he kept driving.  Did I really get another day added for hitting another personal vehicle with my truck?  Even if his car was fine?

I am going in invite only for the next few days, I am not going to risk another day added.  This is by far the biggest fail rockstar has ever made.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

I gave my friends 9K by putting 9K bounties on their heads and letting them kill each other lmao.

I hope you can gift money soon..I don't know why they are not allowing it.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I'll give you $1 for a box of Ps & Qs <3

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

I'll give you $1 for a box of Ps & Qs <3

Fuk you =(

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

Fuk you =(

!!!

Those Ps & Qs can save your life one day!!

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Remove the players from the radar. :D

Have a high and low profile system. Low profile means that you're just minding your own business and are not on the radar (unless a player calls Lester and reveals your location). High profile means that you are shooting and killed a player or have a wanted level and you pop up on the radar of nearby players. The reason why we need a bad sport system is because Rockstar put all of us in a radar and made us accessible to every player. Free Roam should be just that, Free Roam, not a death match. If a player wants to kill other players then he should be in a deatch match mode, NOT in Free Roam. Free Roam should be a pleasant experience, with us showing off our progress and cool new toys, not a deatch match hell where you get gunned down by assholes who wait outside of your apartment.

High Profile - On radar to nearby players. The distance depends on your wanted level ( a range matching GTA4)

Low Profile - On radar only to players who used the Reveal Players perk.

If Rockstar removed or at least limited the visibility of players on the radar, GTAO would be way better.
  • Jmacz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users