Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by finn4life, 18 October 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Nevermind

l_B33LZ_l
  • l_B33LZ_l

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Does bad sport last 48hrs gta 5 time or is it real world time, i.e. say you don't play for 2 days will it go away or do you have to play 48 hrs?

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Stfu we got away with it deal with it. I would be butthurt too if I didn't glitch

Oh, you glitched, too? Why does this not surprise me? You HAD to, because you're a horrible player who needs to send countless mercenaries after everyone to have a chance ... and you'd probably STILL lose. lol

Just proves one of two things ... either you're a little boy who got past his mommy's parental controls or you somehow think because you have a fat wife and kids who hate you that glitching somehow gives you meaningless life just a hint of purpose. (Spoiler alert: you're still a jackass and terrible player.)

And don't think for a second they won't reset the glitchers. If they don't, they stand to lose a lot of potential customers. The people who lost cash card money because of characters can all easily get their money refunded to them. Either Rockstar will do it or they can call up their bank and dispute the charge. It's not brain surgery.

• PkUnzipper likes this

bluebomber23
  • bluebomber23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Cheater this not cheater that this that that this play the dam game enjoy it and shut up. Real life isn't fair why the hell should this be ?

kill2119
  • kill2119

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

So we cant replay a mission but you cut the money down? What makes people want to play this game now? Is the game PAY 2 WIN now? GTA O is a fail in my book now. So now ill have to work 2 times as hard and play your game 2 times as long. I hope no one buys your in game money. People want to play a game to enjoy it now. If you make the game to long people will leave. 

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

photo.jpg
His stats made me lol

Now this is a cheater

eurynomestolas
  • eurynomestolas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

"Taking advantage of a mistake in the game is still against the rules."  I wasn't aware there was rules for playing GTA when I bought it.

Just because you were unaware doesnt mean they arent there. You join their online servers you play by their rules.

You are free to cheat in single player all you want.

I don't get this it's not cheating it was part of the game now it's not so we can't do it anymore! Doesn't matter how much money. If you can't defend yourself against someone trying to kill you in gta v go play on a invite only session. This isn't real life and getting a lot if money early in this game doesn't mean sh*t. You still have to earn your guns and your upgrades so stop complaing!

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 19 October 2013 - 01:35 AM.

Dude I spent 40 on cash cards in beginning. My money got reset after first patch , this is before I knew about glitches , I was pissed . I called r* took a screenshot of confirmation email, listed my gamer tag , and told them how much money I was out . They did nothing. I called them everyday for a week . I have a job too this is why I bought cash cards, I don't have time to grind in a game. So I glitched.

You do realize there is a finite possibility R* might end up NOT giving you the $500k stimulus as a penalty for doing this right?  Why couldn't you have waited until they got it all sorted out?  I mean come on bro. Why the impatience?  Were you on the verge of being deported from the country?  Or for some other rational reason where you wouldn't have access to online? :lol:

TheCarni
  • TheCarni

The player hater Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Dude I spent 40 on cash cards in beginning. My money got reset after first patch , this is before I knew about glitches , I was pissed . I called r* took a screenshot of confirmation email, listed my gamer tag , and told them how much money I was out . They did nothing. I called them everyday for a week . I have a job too this is why I bought cash cards, I don't have time to grind in a game. So I glitched.

You do realize there is a finite possibility R* might end up NOT giving you the $500k stimulus as a penalty for doing this right?  Why couldn't you have waited until they got it all sorted out?  I mean come on bro. Why the impatience?  Were you on the verge of being deported from the country?  Or for some other rational reason where you wouldn't have access to online? :lol:

You do realize that people who did the glitch scoff at the 500k stimulus. They done made hundreds of millions of the glitch, I didn't do the glitch and think 500k is a measly sum of cash.

Are you mad bro? Seems others did what they wanted to do and your jealous a bit... Most of my friends did the glitch and I don't care one bit because I am still the better player when we do missions or almost any activity in GTA O, plus ill make them pay for the heist if it costs money. Their money doesn't help them level and they didn't have one intention to bend over for R* and buy fake money in a market that doesn't exist and that they cant control. I understand ignorance is bliss, but it is no excuse for your sharp tongue trying to insult people for being more crafty than you.

Am I right? I know I'm right.

die231
  • die231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by die231, 19 October 2013 - 03:00 AM.

The new payout for missions makes me wish i did glitched the sh*t out of lcs, will definitely abuse the crap of the next exploit if it's not reverted.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

You do realize that people who did the glitch scoff at the 500k stimulus. They done made hundreds of millions of the glitch, I didn't do the glitch and think 500k is a measly sum of cash.

Are you mad bro? Seems others did what they wanted to do and your jealous a bit... Most of my friends did the glitch and I don't care one bit because I am still the better player when we do missions or almost any activity in GTA O, plus ill make them pay for the heist if it costs money. Their money doesn't help them level and they didn't have one intention to bend over for R* and buy fake money in a market that doesn't exist and that they cant control. I understand ignorance is bliss, but it is no excuse for your sharp tongue trying to insult people for being more crafty than you.

Am I right? I know I'm right.

Lo1. Yes the $500k stimulus is penny candy if you've glitched millions or even billions. But that was not the point FFS  :lol:

I'm perfectly content to wait until R* fixes the cash cards and then I'll be able to buy whatever it is I want to enjoy in the game.  It seems elmo87 was being somewhat defensive about having to justify why he felt compelled to cheat. i.e. this justified R* screwing him and other players who initially paid real cash for the game currency (which is a perfectly understandable although illegal).

My point: Two wrongs don't make a right.  elmo87 sounded sincere in wanting to play the game "the fair way" i.e buying your stuff with real currency. And yes, R* dropped the ball, so his reaction is a perfectly understandable one (albeit illogical in rationale).  But what's the rush?  Unless they had extenuating circumstances irl, their ability to play the game online wasn't going anywhere. So they'll ultimately get their customer service issues resolved when R* finally gets around to fixing them. 

Which probably needs to happen way sooner given the level of impatience in the fan base and what this guy ended up doing as a result.   :lol:  

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Krad Oren, 19 October 2013 - 03:54 AM.

photo.jpg
His stats made me lol

I like this guy I met better.

4j3ji8.jpg

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Is 1000 the top level

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

500k doesnt mean sh*t when glitchers already have a $3million tank

roboburr
  • roboburr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

cfw ps3 users can now give cash to players

GT Motion
  • GT Motion

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

I bought all the cars I wanted, the planes I wanted, and the boat I wanted. Now I just got a couple millionas spending cash, if I need more or want to buy the tank I will work for it.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Liam does not understand simple logic.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

I bought all the cars I wanted, the planes I wanted, and the boat I wanted. Now I just got a couple millionas spending cash, if I need more or want to buy the tank I will work for it.

Don't worry skro! There will be plenty more glitches that'll help you cheat your way to luxury!

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

Reading through this thread is like being exposed to the ultimate scum underbelly of video gaming. The number of joke wanna be skilled gamers on here who are actually bragging about and defending glitching and sucking at gaming is an embarassment to video gaming in general. I guess sucking at real life isn't enough... must have to suck at gaming too.
  • Deadly Target and illuminaughty like this

TheCarni
  • TheCarni

The player hater Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Don't worry skro! There will be plenty more glitches that'll help you cheat your way to luxury!

Sounds to me like somebody has got their panties in a bunch all up in their crusty vagina...LOL! Play the game and stop worrying about others. You not the boss or even important to any of us players therefor your opinion is moot. Now close the door on your way out please while us ADULTS enjoy the game the way we please

FYI I didn't do the glitch and feel you are overreacting on purpose just to spoil the other peoples games who didn't follow YOUR rules, as I have NO PROBLEM with it or them using the glitch. When did gamers get so butthurt all the time?

phoenixjester
  • phoenixjester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

devonja01 is a glitcher, part of the "dafuqury" crew and i know a few of their crew member have been glitching hardcore, with all the most expensive cars, planes and everything else they can buy and yet still have millions in the bank, please do something about this soon......., and they continue to find new glitches and help their friends to do the same thing

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 19 October 2013 - 04:59 PM.

photo.jpg
His stats made me lol

I like this guy I met better.

4j3ji8.jpg

:blink:

Day--um :lol:

I thought the highest was lvl 999?  Guess I was wrong......    :lol:

Saxo
  • Saxo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Saxo, 19 October 2013 - 05:18 PM.

lol.

• Using the replay button to replay missions. Rock star was not clear at first on whether replaying missions was intended however it has been cleared up. Source.
  • Using a spectator to replay the mission.
  • Previously pressing R2/RT to replay the mission.
  • Using a glitch to complete the mission faster than intended (blowing up coke)

- Replay button/R2 is fixed so you can't farm that way

- You can't use a spectator to replay a mission

- Using a glitch to complete the mission faster? shouldn't this belong to the glitching section?

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Can anybode tell me, if Criminal Records is fixed with 1.04?

Lieut.Schaffer
  • Lieut.Schaffer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

Criminal Records & the LSC glitches don't work anymore :(

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Even the Supercar LSC Glitch? or only the Bike Glitch?

I thought I glitched enough money, but when rockstar will unlock the feature that we can have addtional garages to our appartments, I need enough to tune more cars. Have only 9kk left.

• whiteshadow024 likes this

Lieut.Schaffer
  • Lieut.Schaffer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Even the Supercar LSC Glitch? or only the Bike Glitch?

I thought I glitched enough money, but when rockstar will unlock the feature that we can have addtional garages to our appartments, I need enough to tune more cars. Have only 9kk left.

Supercar glitch doesn't work either.

That's actually the one I tried.

I did spawn outside in my car after not selling 2 crap cars, but when I sold my supercar, I respawned inside the store - like you're supposed to - but not inside my car. Car was gone.

I suffered a 1 MILLION LOSS. I had to rebuy my car for 1 million + spend another 200K to tune it etc. (so 1 million loss, since I sold it for 200K).

I only have +/- 35 million left :(

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

You can't blame people using an unfair advantage to get ahead. It's human nature. It happens all the time in on-line games. If you need to blame anybody, blame the producers of the product, don't play it any more and don't give Rockstar any more of your money.

It's a video game. Gain some perspective and pity the people who are so invested in something that isn't real.

MitchyK
  • MitchyK

United Liberty Paper, Employee Of The Month

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Who else is running into invisible players online? Had the same moron repeatedly drill me from 2 feet away. He was invisible, had no radar blip, and just kept doing it. I've since discovered how they're doing it from another discussion I found online. I won't repeat it, and it may be old news, but not to me it's not! lol

I have video proof including his gamertag, but I doubt whether rockstar even want it. lol

illuminaughty
  • illuminaughty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:30 PM Edited by illuminaughty, 19 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

Intentional glitching/exploiting needs to be dealt with promptly and severely in a game with an economy connected to real world money. If not people like me with half a brain will never buy any GTA dollars when it's easier just to glitch/exploit. This isn't to say I would do either, because I wouldn't. Rather, I have zero interest in grinding to try to keep up or in spending money on a game where glitching and exploiting = buku money. I don't care if R* fixes the glitch if they don't also go after the worst offenders (all preferably, but the worst at the very least).

You can't blame people using an unfair advantage to get ahead. It's human nature. It happens all the time in on-line games. If you need to blame anybody, blame the producers of the product, don't play it any more and don't give Rockstar any more of your money.

It's a video game. Gain some perspective and pity the people who are so invested in something that isn't real.

And yes you can. Absoultely. This is a shared experience with real world money involved. Take everything you said there and apply it to real life, bud. Sure, cheat to get ahead, but you risk getting caught, going to jail (real jail, obviously), getting fined, and so on. Therefore to expect it to be 'okay' because it's a video game is complete bs. It's against the rules, most every one of them knows it, and does it anyway.

Heck, murder happens all the time in real life but that doesn't mean we tolerate it. Is murder comparable to cheating in online games? Obviously not. The parallel is intentionally extreme and idiotic, just like arguing human nature makes it okay to break any rules, even online ones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users