Photo

Bad Sport Discussion

1,725 replies to this topic
bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

I can't wait because I'm going to release so many unreleased glitches it's going to destroy the game and leaderboards.

wow you must be the coolist of the cool kids that play this game wow oh gosh you must be so cool

• RowanSane and FilipinoNinja67 like this

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

how is exploiting a bunch of money illegitimate yet buying it from rockstar isn't

only difference is one uses time the other uses money

The cash cards cost real money.

How many of these glitchers would have bought any cash cards?

How many of these glitchers would have bought $100m+ worth of cash cards?

The fact of the matter is people can make 100s of millions of dollars glitching.  No one is going to buy 100s of millions of dollars worth of cash cards.

Smorty
  • Smorty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

i just think that people are overreacting to the money glitch... I would spend the money on the cash cards and it would be no difference.  Something like being invincible would be really annoying.

• RebelRell likes this

Nigadamus
  • Nigadamus

The Prophet

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

This entire issue exists because gaming has gone was of the casual. You see it all the time in forums, I work for a living I dont have time to spend "grinding" or playing games "hardcore"

THEN DONT f*ckING GAME!

Or play casual games stop expecting every game to cater to your tastes because you bought a copy. I work hard too but i still enjoy gaming and dedicating a bit of time to them because its my hobby.

Seriously we dont go around to flag football leagues and tell everyone sorry i dont have time to workout and strength train so we are now going to play flag football 2 hand touch and you cant run only speed walk.

I dont go to paintball courses and tell everyone sorry no more custom barrels everyone has to use this one slingshot painball system

I dont go to poker tables and say sorry i dont have time to learn the game we are all going to just deal the cards and whatever flips wins, no betting just random luck of the draw. 

Okay those are probably very sh*tty examples, but the point still stands.

• ROADSIDE_BUM and Juanfartez like this

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by BlueJosh, 14 October 2013 - 08:02 PM.

The reason i even did the exploit is because i was bored so if i get reset it honestly won't bother me, i had my fun in the game. Oh and the fact i lost 24 hours of progress because of my characters being deleted, they f*ck with me, ill f*ck with them.

Ps4 is round the corner anyways and games like watchdogs.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Of course cheating affects other players.

People who have used a "glitch" to gain an advantage are cheaters.

They cheated to get all of the top stuff.

Online Multiplayer consists of Races and Deathmatches and Free Roam.

Races- Cheaters have infinite money and have the best and most powerful cars giving them an advantage

Deathmatch - Cheaters have the better weapons and armour giving them an advantage

Free Roam - A combination of the two above plus a stock pile of money for bounties, tanks airstrikes and mercs etc..

There are global leaderboards which implies direct competition between every player. If you cheat to gain an advantage in a competitive environment (races and deathmatches are competitive, no matter how much you whine that its "just a game") you deserve to be punished.

MakeVio
  • MakeVio

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:06 PM Edited by MakeVio, 14 October 2013 - 08:08 PM.

XD right? Like, 20dollars for 2mil in game OH sh*t MAN XD R* JUST MED CUZ THEY AREN'T GETTING EVEN MORE MONEY!! LOL XD

No but seriously lol, who cares besides the legit players. Everything has a cooldown from my knowledge except hits or whatever. You still need to level and what not.

Meh if I get to the cheater pool, i'll play with them or ill return my game to walmart and get a new free copy, and buy xbox live again xD Not a big deal None of that money will go to R* because i'll be getting a free new copy of the game. So the are just hurting themselves by doing this HAHA XD

I don't know why you kiddies are so mad about glitches and such. You can't honestly expect there wouldn't be any. We ALL know r* released this game in a hurry to get money quickly. And we ALL know multiplayer wasn't going to be fair to everyone lol. Come on, if you going to rage at people having fun, go outside and enjoy life while we get fat and have fun on video gamez lols med

Silly boy above me is the prime example of idiocy XD

Like, just because you have the best car, doesn't mean you know how to drive it well. Just because you are the fastest, doesn't mean you win. Most likely you won't. Cheaters have better weapons aye? We still had to level up to use em XD And level up to buy good armour. And if you care so much, just AUTO AIM us first before we AUTO AIM you. See the problem? You seem more mad over the auto aim xDD All the things you listed in free roam have cooldowns lols

• cwo-reynolds likes this

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Will the glitch abusers only be put into the cheaters pool or will they lose their money and cars too?

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Rockstar would have made an announcement to warn us about glitching, but they didn't.

So we will not get reset/banned.

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Cheater pool haven't been confirmed by Rockstar either.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by kruelking, 14 October 2013 - 08:15 PM.

XD right? Like, 20dollars for 2mil in game OH sh*t MAN XD R* JUST MED CUZ THEY AREN'T GETTING EVEN MORE MONEY!! LOL XD

No but seriously lol, who cares besides the legit players. Everything has a cooldown from my knowledge except hits or whatever. You still need to level and what not.

Meh if I get to the cheater pool, i'll play with them or ill return my game to walmart and get a new free copy, and buy xbox live again xD Not a big deal None of that money will go to R* because i'll be getting a free new copy of the game. So the are just hurting themselves by doing this HAHA XD

I don't know why you kiddies are so mad about glitches and such. You can't honestly expect there wouldn't be any. We ALL know r* released this game in a hurry to get money quickly. And we ALL know multiplayer wasn't going to be fair to everyone lol. Come on, if you going to rage at people having fun, go outside and enjoy life while we get fat and have fun on video gamez lols med

Like, just because you have the best car, doesn't mean you know how to drive it well. Just because you are the fastest, doesn't mean you win. Most likely you won't. Cheaters have better weapons aye? We still had to level up to use em XD And level up to buy good armour. And if you care so much, just AUTO AIM us first before we AUTO AIM you. See the problem? You seem more mad over the auto aim xDD All the things you listed in free roam have cooldowns lols

Cheaters gain an advantage. I never said they win or can drive.

I said cheating gives the glitchers an advantage over other players who play "legit".

A lot of your post is jibberish but if you really think taking your disc "back to Walmart and getting a new free copy" will work then I pity you.

• lilpokerface and FilipinoNinja67 like this

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Rockstar would have made an announcement to warn us about glitching, but they didn't.

Nobody has siad you will get rest/banned. The idea is you will be forced to play with all the other cheaters.

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

If I were you guys, I would unlink social club to my PSN which I already did.

smokescreen
  • smokescreen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

I think they had these glitches so people could actually test the game for them.  Then when it was lost no one would really care because it wasn't legitimately gained.

Anyway, I didn't really pay much attention to what was going on untill I lost all my cars.  Now, I figure it's a sort of way to get back to where you were before you lost your stuff.  Which would actually make sense.

MakeVio
  • MakeVio

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

I said cheating gives the glitchers an advantage over other players who play "legit".

A lot of your post is jibberish but if you really think taking your disc "back to Walmart and getting a new free copy" will work then I pity you.

It will if I buy another xbox live acc or a new xbox XD YOu know how cheap these things are on ebay? Holy f*ck, I can get an xbox slim with a 250gb har drive for 80 dollars LOL

And I talk jibberish because it doesn't make sense to act so serious. Why act serious? Why put no laughter in your posts

Lets do it this way. Maybe if you can't insult my typing, then you don't have any comeback to counter argue with eh? Lets think about it for a second. If R* cared a damn about their precious multiplayer, why did they not delete the COUNTLESS threads on their forums of people explaining in great detail how to do the glitches and or exploits. How come they didn't announce that anyone to continue with such actions will be punished. Why did they not do something to prevent this from getting so out of hand?

I'll tell you why, because they simply don't care. They have made tons of money. And for them to just get rid of the exploiters/cheaters would be stupid on their part. No game has ever been in this situtation. Because no game has had the multitude of the player base that R* has. They simply can't release a huge ban wave, and get rid of so many players. The "pool" idea, although not confirmed, is rather a nice and neat solution. Could you imagine the amount of rage they could attract if they banned everyone on the spot? They would fall victim to many attacks, and all that sort of skiddy stuff. It's just not worth it to ban everyone. But they still should of patched it sooner, hell if at all. Doesn't even seem they have any plans to do so.

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

They didn't need to.  

By playing online you agreed to a Code of Conduct that says, "You will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Online Features provided hereon" and that "You will not cheat".

matty994
  • matty994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by matty994, 14 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

1. They will probably pool anyone with large amounts (5m+ ?) from car sales

2. It seems like you will get a warning first

3. If you are in a Cheat Pool, you can't do missions with friends/crew

4. Perma Bans are only for hackers (havn't seen any, compared to GTA4's)

Does a new character count as being in ban pool? That way you have 2 chances to f*ck up.

EDIT: Also, I believe they are bringing back the quick restart once they have sorted the rewards for all missions

EDIT2: How much is too much illegitimate money? Anything at all or 500M?

I also don't think bad sport for blowing someone's car up is right, you pay the excess anyway

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

It will if I buy another xbox live acc or a new xbox XD YOu know how cheap these things are on ebay? Holy f*ck, I can get an xbox slim with a 250gb har drive for 80 dollars LOL

And I talk jibberish because it doesn't make sense to act so serious. Why act serious? Why put no laughter in your posts

Lets do it this way. Maybe if you can't insult my typing, then you don't have any comeback to counter argue with eh? Lets think about it for a second. If R* cared a damn about their precious multiplayer, why did they not delete the COUNTLESS threads on their forums of people explaining in great detail how to do the glitches and or exploits. How come they didn't announce that anyone to continue with such actions will be punished. Why did they not do something to prevent this from getting so out of hand?

I'll tell you why, because they simply don't care. They have made tons of money. And for them to just get rid of the exploiters/cheaters would be stupid on their part. No game has ever been in this situtation. Because no game has had the multitude of the player base that R* has. They simply can't release a huge ban wave, and get rid of so many players. The "pool" idea, although not confirmed, is rather a nice and neat solution. Could you imagine the amount of rage they could attract if they banned everyone on the spot? They would fall victim to many attacks, and all that sort of skiddy stuff. It's just not worth it to ban everyone. But they still should of patched it sooner, hell if at all. Doesn't even seem they have any plans to do so.

No one has mentioned bans or mass bans. This thread is about cheaters being punished as they should be.

You could buy a new xbox and live and spend $80+ on it on top of what GTA cost and be back at level 0 with nothing. Only you know if glitching was worth it. Id hazard a guess its not.

Can you point me to the Rockstar forums that have countless threads explaining the glitches? I didnt think Rockstar had forums.

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

I think glitchers of LSC should have two options.

1. Keep everything and go into cheater pool

2. Have their character reset and have to restart over

I agree with this. Some players just dont realize the severity of their cheating.

I personally think that Bad Sport players should be able to redeem themselves. There are so many circumstances that could cause a player to be deemed a bad sport unjustly and its not right that they are doomed to these servers forever.

Made me think, what if R* just made all those players pay the money back? Like they noticed you glitched a 300,000 adder 10 times so you need to pay back $3,000,000 by cash or selling cars back and you are free

There are over a million players that have done this glitch. There is no way Rockstar is going to punish each and every one of them. I personally think that nothing will be done about this.

This is Rockstar games we're talking about, pal. If they have the technology to create GTA V and GTA Online, they sure as hell have the technology to do some mass banning, resetting etc. Don't underestimate the power.

dookqc
  • dookqc

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

I say send them all in the ingame prison and let them figth ...the winner gets out and the losers have to wait 1 hour for the next figth ahahah

sorry im tired :p

• Frasheman likes this

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

Sarah

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Have R* honestly said anything about the glitch yet or what the consequences are? If so please link me proof if you can.

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Have R* honestly said anything about the glitch yet or what the consequences are? If so please link me proof if you can.

They made a statement earlier suggesting cheaters will be punished. It has since been removed.

Cyanlabs
  • Cyanlabs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

People are saying glitchers are not giving money to rockstar for cash ingame well one thing...

Uh if glitchers are gonna get banned well rockstar still aint gonna get sh*t from them are they, duh!

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Go read the code of conduct that you agreed to.

xMattjhx
  • xMattjhx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

If someone spawn kills u then leave the game...ppl with millions has no effect on my gameplay. A level 7 can kill a level 150 if u know what ur doing. So what they have a better mask or cool shirt...wont be cool when im blasting u with Assault shotgun. Oh and anyone can grab a jet fyi. So rank and money means nothing if u dont know how to play

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

They made a statement earlier suggesting cheaters will be punished. It has since been removed.

Kreulking is speaking the truth. I've been on that site.

They're going to put every cheater in the cheater's pool. Like they did on Max Payne 3.

seoulspirit
  • seoulspirit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

Rockstar officially said that they might change Destroying personal vehicle = bad sport. I'll post the source if you want

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by TheFourthOne, 14 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

bs28Ein.png

Thanks to Zablash for uploading(http://gtaforums.com...866893-zablash/)

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by kruelking, 14 October 2013 - 09:56 PM.

If someone spawn kills u then leave the game...ppl with millions has no effect on my gameplay. A level 7 can kill a level 150 if u know what ur doing. So what they have a better mask or cool shirt...wont be cool when im blasting u with Assault shotgun. Oh and anyone can grab a jet fyi. So rank and money means nothing if u dont know how to play

Its not about winning or being good or what level you are.

Its about cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

Faster cars and better weapons might not make you win but they give you an advantage over someone who didnt cheat and who doesnt have millions to throw away.

The multiplayer is based solely on racing, deathmatches and free roam. A better car and a better gun give you an advantage in all of these and you cheated to get it.

TheFourthOne
  • TheFourthOne

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Its not about winning or being good or what level you are.

Its about cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

Faster cars and better weapons might not make you win but they give you an advantage over someone who didnt cheat and who doesnt have millions to throw away.

The multiplayer is based solely on racing, deathmatches and free roam. A better car and a better gun give you an advantage in all of these and you cheated to get it.

A better gun can only be bought if you reach a certain level and your car is only better with the upgrades you get after winning a certain amount of races.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users