free mode?

7 replies to this topic
metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Is there any type of free mode in this thing?  I would love to just fly a plane or helicopter or whatever like in GTA 4. The leveling up portion is cool and all but why is there no separate area that has a free mode where you don't have to worry about what level you are? I just want to free roam. Why is this option not available?

Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips
  • Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

You can't always get what you want.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

aint that the truth

FocusedPants
  • FocusedPants

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Maybe single player.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Is there any type of free mode in this thing?  I would love to just fly a plane or helicopter or whatever like in GTA 4. The leveling up portion is cool and all but why is there no separate area that has a free mode where you don't have to worry about what level you are? I just want to free roam. Why is this option not available?

Have you played GTA Online? It starts off in free-roam.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

That is free roam.  The way they set it up now is better.  In gta iv youd be in free mode then someone would suggest another game and people voted and then it changed the room off of free mode.

Now in free roam the missions and game modes are entered through free roam. 

Where you all start witha  handgun?  that was stupid.  Im so much happier that now i dont have to go around spending 10 min picking up ammo every single time I die.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Have you played GTA Online? It starts off in free-roam.

not really... you start with a pistol and the only way to get more is if you level up. And getting a helicopter is impossible because the cops get right on you when you try to get one (from the places I know of anyway).

Either way you have to earn your way to earn certain things in this game which was not the case in GTA IV. Disappointing to me.

metsfan89
  • metsfan89

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

That is free roam.  The way they set it up now is better.  In gta iv youd be in free mode then someone would suggest another game and people voted and then it changed the room off of free mode.

Now in free roam the missions and game modes are entered through free roam. 

Where you all start witha  handgun?  that was stupid.  Im so much happier that now i dont have to go around spending 10 min picking up ammo every single time I die.

yeah I mean its cool the way it is now but I still loved the way it was set up in GTA IV because everyone was on an equal level and you can get every weapon at any time. You really have to earn it in GTA V which I guess I don't really care for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users