Why did R* patch survival?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
jimrockford1
  • jimrockford1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

It was so much fine to find those cover spots, I wont be playing survivor and if this is the case for GTA 6,  friends I have talked to wont buy it either as this was the most fun mod

ihavcandygetinthevan
  • ihavcandygetinthevan

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

What did they patch for survival? And why does this deserve to be in news section?

jimrockford1
  • jimrockford1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

What did they patch for survival? And why does this deserve to be in news section?

They removed access to cover spots in the maps, for ex. no more going on the roof on boneyard and railway. And where am i supposed to post this? In my opinion this is news and BAD news!

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

They removed access to cover spots in the maps, for ex. no more going on the roof on boneyard and railway. And where am i supposed to post this? In my opinion this is news and BAD news!

When has this been patched because I just played and there were guys on the roof?

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

While the roof was a nice spot it wasn't crucial to win in Boneyard.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

When has this been patched because I just played and there were guys on the roof?

If you're trying to climb on the roof of the building right next to the big hangar, in boneyard, it tells you to "go back to the shootout"

jimrockford1
  • jimrockford1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

You better check again, you cannot access the roof without the "go to the shootout message". Are you talking about the roof in front of the big metal shed?

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

I think you are dreaming

No patch m8

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

same no message

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

I didnt get the message but i got a timer saying "leaving survivor in... seconds", and all the blue bins have also been removed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users