Photo

Boneyard survival is changed?

19 replies to this topic
BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

You are not able to go up the roof anymore.And you get less cash.

Is this for real?

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Why would they change that. Highly doubt it. Why not just try it.

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

i did try it, it didn't work, i came here too ask everyone if they have the same problem?

KYrutNstrut
  • KYrutNstrut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Had the samething happen to me last night. Would 'fail' me when trying to use the roof for cover. Also noticed the garbage dumpster infront of the building was gone too.

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

Had the samething happen to me last night. Would 'fail' me when trying to use the roof for cover. Also noticed the garbage dumpster infront of the building was gone too.

yeah and something blocks the room in the barn

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

yup, guess they found it 2 easy for us to "survive" given the prior circumstances

they removed the open dumpsters

they closed down acces to the small room in the barn

theyve narrowed down playing field

theyve restricted acces to the roof of the small building

granted its duable without said above, its still bs they removed them...wave 4, 7 and 10 eg are certain suicide if u stay in either those garbage containers or on the roof

pretty sure the financial rewards are still the same though

Zercex
  • Zercex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

I guess I'm not the only one who got "Survival failed" when I climbed onto the roof.

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Experienced this yesterday on the roof. Got kicked out and got a warning. One more time and i'd be a DUNCE for two days because I apparently left the game too early, lol.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Can anyone confirm you still get 20k from this as It better not of been Nerfed as it takes a good 30/45mins with 3/4 of you......

By all means stop the exploits but the roof thing wasn't a exploit compared to the Shandy Shores Glitch Shop Roof one. :panic:

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

you still get 20K for finishing it (and some change u pick up from all those corpses lol)

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Ye I got 20k. We lost wave 10 though.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

you still get 20K for finishing it (and some change u pick up from all those corpses lol)

Ye I got 20k. We lost wave 10 though.

Thanks for letting me know and confirming. Me and my crew really enjoy the Boneyard Survival and by the sounds of it our tactics should still work even after this. :lol:

allinclusive
  • allinclusive

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Share your tactics? :) :D

• JmanBassman likes this

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Share your tactics? :) :D

Yeah, please ;)

• JmanBassman likes this

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

You need 3 people at least (I'll use 3 for this)

So you have to get into the Barn in the middle and in one corner you will find the Coke machine a desk and 2 Large crates.

2 of you take cover behind the desk, the 3rd take cover behind the crate on the left nearest to the coke machine.

The guy on the LEFT of the desk and the guy behind the crate covers the RIGHT door

While the last guy on the RIGHT of the desk covers the LEFT.

For the first couple of round just use your pistol the enemies are simple to take down with 1/2 shots to begin with.

near the end of a few rounds there should be one guy that hides in the Bus and doesn't move...

LEAVE THIS GUY

use this time to go get the Armour and ammo since the timer between each round isn't enough time to get the Armour off the wing of the plane and some weapons further away later on.

When you get the mini gun save the ammo for the choppers... you will thank me for this as it's a breeze with the mini gun.

If you need health don't go outside...wait till the end of the round or until you KNOW this is one guy or use the coke machine at a down period.

You may need someone to run to the doors of the barn near the end of some rounds if the enemies aren't coming for you (this forces them to spawn also)

Last of all I play with my crew on headset constantly It could be down to just listening to each other and using team work but this tactics work for us and not only on this map so I hope this has helped you guys completing wave 10.

These might not be the best tactics but they work for us EVERY TIME :lol:

• BenniMBXD likes this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:37 PM Edited by darkdayz, 17 October 2013 - 02:40 PM.

Is this for real?

I was hiding in the garage section attatched to the barn to the right, as the enemy can't fire from the outside, yet you can fire from inside. Got to level 12 and made over 20G haha. Needless to say on the replay, a load of unmovable crates appeared in front of the door. Damnit. So yes, this survival has been patched up good, just to make achieving more than level 10 a bit harder.

Regardless, this survival, any decent shooter can get to level 10 easily. At the end of the round, go out and pick up armour health and whatever guns you want. the SMG's and assult rifles own for this job. The rocket launcher is not even needed, easier to bring down helicopter with a SMG.

Just take cover in the barn, only move when you need to, and just pop them as they come in, it's simple.

atrum0rbis
  • atrum0rbis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Is this for real?

I was hiding in the garage section attatched to the barn to the right, as the enemy can't fire from the outside, yet you can fire from inside. Got to level 12 and made over 20G haha. Needless to say on the replay, a load of unmovable crates appeared in front of the door. Damnit. So yes, this survival has been patched up good, just to make achieving more than level 10 a bit harder.

Regardless, this survival, any decent shooter can get to level 10 easily. At the end of the round, go out and pick up armour health and whatever guns you want. the SMG's and assult rifles own for this job. The rocket launcher is not even needed, easier to bring down helicopter with a SMG.

Just take cover in the barn, only move when you need to, and just pop them as they come in, it's simple.

Got to level 12 and made over 20G? Unless you're talking about your character level and including the money you pick up from deadies, you're lying. And then reading "So yes, this survival has been patched up good, just to make achieving more than level 10 a bit harder." your lies are confirmed.

The best place to post up in Boneyard is between the white trailer with the blue door and the wall near the spawn point (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about). I solo'ed succesfully using this cover. It's ideal for two people max, one on each side. With only two people, there are less enemies per wave and the enemy spawns are more consitent.

3,000+ RP w/ crew and $20,000 every time (repeatable). It takes about 15 - 30 minutes, but it's a great way to get those beast weapons before they're unlocked (as long as you stay in the same game session and have ammo), increase your shooting skill, and become generally better at killing sh*t. And, I don't care what anyone thinks, it's fun as f*ck.

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Like the previous poster said, the trailer/building thing to your right and in front of you when you spawn is the best cover. I beat bone yard 4 times yesterday, once by myself, using this tactic. The helicopters have a hard time getting to you there.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Money still the same. But they changed it. And by change I mean they removed the advantages.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

They have changed it, gone back on their original planning and changed payments as it wasn't working to Rockstars favour enough. bunch of sh*t heads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users