» «
Photo

I Don't Understand...Buying Supercars

73 replies to this topic
djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:33 PM Edited by djim, 16 October 2013 - 09:33 PM.

Yeahh the restrictions in this are pretty OP.. understandable to do this since everyone would own one then but with the level of hacks and glitching that i've heard about it almost completely killed my love for it all.. 

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

I keep hearing about how half the community has glitched and everyone has 100's of millions of dollars, and everyone has a tank and 10 supercars, and yet in the time I have played I have never seen a tank run by a player, and I have only seen one Infernus. Average player level is also around 15-20, with a smattering of 30-60's. I have seen the rare 70+ but again, pretty rare.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

I honestly don't understand why so many gamers are against progression now.

^ This right here.

It's just this generation. Look at the stupid and pathetic people of Occupy Wall Street. Thinking they should just sit there and the Gov. should give them everything. So dumb.

There's no connection whatsoever. You seem to have missed the point of OWS. It was a protest against the greed that is destroying the world and causing the suffering of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Why even bring that subject up when you are clearly ignorant about it?

Lol, it was anything but.. OWS was just a bunch of poor people, criminals, and beggers getting together to try and get themselves some free stuff. Look up some of the interviews with these stupid "leaders" of OWS, They claim to want the Government to pay for all their essential needs such as food and housing, how pathetic.

Have either of you ever been to O.W.S.?

Ataxx50e4c5160c877.jpg

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Im more into any other car type than sports cars.. i just dont like sports cars, everyones going for it and yeah.

I prefer 4 seaters since im always around with my friends.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

I don't mind having to buy a super car. I really don't want one ATM anyway. I just wanna lvl up and work on my project cars for now. Maybe once I can afford one after getting an expensive house and so forth I'll look into buying one or two.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

In the beginning, there wasn't instant millionaires every second from glitch(es). Owning a Supercar would have been an actual status symbol, especially modded out...for some time at least. Status or you bought it legit(?) from R* themselves.

Now money is basically meaningless, everyone can print as much as they want.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

We should be able to sell and get trackers on them, maybe not insurance though.

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

^ This right here.

It's just this generation. Look at the stupid and pathetic people of Occupy Wall Street. Thinking they should just sit there and the Gov. should give them everything. So dumb.

There's no connection whatsoever. You seem to have missed the point of OWS. It was a protest against the greed that is destroying the world and causing the suffering of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Why even bring that subject up when you are clearly ignorant about it?

Lol, it was anything but.. OWS was just a bunch of poor people, criminals, and beggers getting together to try and get themselves some free stuff. Look up some of the interviews with these stupid "leaders" of OWS, They claim to want the Government to pay for all their essential needs such as food and housing, how pathetic.

Have either of you ever been to O.W.S.?

No because OWS is full of scum.. Literally.. Drug dealers, criminals, etc.. f*ck it.

VESIUS
  • VESIUS

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

^ This right here.

What's pathetic is the corruption in governments and the financial industries, legalized thieves and economic terrorists.

BTW It's pretty funny how OWS is now coming out with their own credit card.. To fight corruption! Yah! lol fools.. It happens and it's always gunna happen, deal with it.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

I figure if you purchased a car from either of the 2 mobile sites you should be able to sell them back for 50% of what you paid. Thats still a healthy chunk of cash.

As far as stealing them, I say let us fix them, mod them if we want, but lock out the tracker option, or institute the ability to sell 1 per 24 in game hoyrs like normal, or add another npc/in game organization that will purchase hot rides for hot profit.

Can not be done to other players cars. And they wont take modded cars, you have to show up in a stock ride, and you get paid based off the model, and condition it is in.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 16 October 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Supercars are for people who are the kind to flash off what they have, compensating for their huge lack of originality.  Talk at the mouth and have no real driving skills.  If you were smart you'd find that certain cars give you a huge payout to get your stupid "luxury" car.  You will be smashed by my Off-Road Canis Mesa.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

1 million dollars for an adder? Yeah...no thanks lol.

IMO screw the adder,only because I think the Bugatti is not a Good looking car..

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

Because then owning these cars would be of no real value or rarity.

As if they are rare now?  What R* should have done was make them steal-able, just make the odds of seeing one next to zero.  Then, you always have the chance of catching one on street somewhere.  Imagine being a poor guy with only 25k or so saved up, and one night cruising through a neighborhood you pass an Entity and manage to steal it, lose heat, then put a tracker on it.

That would've been the other option, but then these same people would just be bitching about how R* made them unspawnable just to get people to pay real $$ in microtransactions so they could buy 'em off the in-game website.

I actually think I like the way they did it better.  Cuz even when you've just started playing and have barely any money, you can still find an Infernus and have fun driving it around for a little while, even if you can't keep it for yourself...

myname2917
  • myname2917

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

You can't steal the good cars to own or sell (I'd personally be fine if you could only sell them and feel it makes the most sense) because Rockstar needed a way to have all the little fanboys defend them and their clear design choice to try and get people to buy the cash cards as people get frustrated with having to grind which the little fanboys can't see because they have double digit IQs and worship Rockstar like they are gods.

I like the lame arguments here going on about how "money would be useless" or how having to progress/work would be useless. HELLO!! It's a GAME and the game would be a lot more fun to the majority if they could sell nice cars instead of having to spend 9 years doing missions for low money just to afford something nice. They could easily put a cap on the amount you get per exotic sold at say 25k and have it so you can only sell one per real day. 

My favourite idiotic rationalization for this is the person saying in the real world it'd be harder to steal exotics. Hahaha yes because this game is such a great indicator of the real world. I am sure right now in L.A there are 16 guys running around with multiple weapons and blowing crap up only to have the cops follow them and then stop following them once they hide in a bush. Hahaha

It truly is pathetic how many sheeple go and defend companies and how many people keep defending Rockstar over all the screw ups and design choices they made for GTA 5 and Online. 

• Photoman likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users