• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Oh sh*t, just realized how many cars I've destroyed how many session hi exited

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

why not just create a second character and go killing with that one?, one good sport one bad sport, simple!!

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 16 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

WizardsSleeve, on 16 Oct 2013 - 2:58 PM, said:WizardsSleeve, on 16 Oct 2013 - 2:58 PM, said:

why not just create a second character and go killing with that one?, one good sport one bad sport, simple!!

Never been a bad sport, but I heard its on both characters. Also I heard money goes back and forth between both. Weird place to ask I guess, but can anybody confirm either of these?

edit: not "goes back and forth." I meant shared between both characters.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Its not that simple. We're discussing how menial things can get us a Bad Sport rating and how it creates more cons than pros. We don't want to get bad sport but end up getting it somehow from stupid reasons.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Well, as soon as I realised quitting, even from the vote screen,(you have to vote free roam) adds to bad sport, I haven't had a single warning or anything.

Simply put I'm not a bad sport therefore I don't fear being put in those servers.

It is bad that if someone decides to kick you you get a mark against you and that needs to be fixed, because chances are its just some douches who don't want you in their game but are to stupid to know how to make it private.
It happened to me once, as soon as I got into the game I was kicked.

You get a bad sport message everytime you do something considered bad sporting.
On the other and you get a good sport message everytime you do something good sporting.

It's down to you to be careful.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I was in passive mode so as not to be killed and 2 assholes repeatedly killed me. I hate free roam online and yeah,racing and such and getting a bad sport thing also suck's. That's happened to me also.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by josephene123, 16 October 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Bad sport and the hospital bills really do kill online for me, I never do free roam when I can help it, never. I never interact with other players in the lobby in the fear that they're going to kill me and make me lose my cash - meaning there is also less chance of working together with other players, as you can never know (unless you're friends) whether or not they're friendly or chaotic. 

And you know what? So what if somebody is chaotic? It can be really, really fun, until GTA V ruined it with the bad sport and high hospital bill. I never try to get into fights any more in the fear that I'll end up being killed numerous times, it might make things more intense but it's just not worth it seeing as in the early stages of the game missions only get you 1000/2000/3000 dollars each and you can lose all of that from just one death. Which leads me onto my next point...

Well, as soon as I realised quitting, even from the vote screen,(you have to vote free roam) adds to bad sport, I haven't had a single warning or anything.

Holy f*ck are you serious? WHY?! If I vote for free roam I end up being put next to the players I just played with; who most of the time, end up trying to kill me either because they want to or in the fear that if they don't, I'll kill them. You just can't win. If I vote free roam and respawn with whoever I just played with, I stand a good chance of being killed and losing all the money I just earnt, if I choose to quit so I get away from the other players, I get a bad sport warning? Please tell me that isn't true.  

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

http://gtaforums.com...olbanned-topic/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users