PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GIVE MONEY

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic
Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

After doing some research, I learned how these players are giving out money.

Currently, there are several mods and hacks floating around for GTA V Online. These include money hacks, god mode, share cash and other cheats. Rockstar has confirmed that not being able to share cash is actually a bug and they are fixing it. Source: http://support.rocks...I-have-so-much-

I am totally NOT AGAINST glitching, even though I don't do it. However, I don't like cheating and other mods that infringe on another player's experience. These hackers are probably giving money away as a griefing technique as they know these mods will result in some sort of ban. They dump the money because A, they know a ban is imminent and B, because it griefs the player making it look like they hacked also.

Someone who "received" 100s of millions comes up as shared cash on the Socialclub page. This is looks as if the player cheated. Glitching shows as car sales.

All in all and also TLDR--be careful.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

lol i am so surprised many do not know how to do these things.  i am even more surprised at rockstars inability to deal with with these issues.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

oh, so, sounds like a cool story to me? Can anyone confirm that this story is cool? 

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

lol i am so surprised many do not know how to do these things.  i am even more surprised at rockstars inability to deal with with these issues.

Do what? I completely agree with your second point. The glitching is one thing. But the hacks are very discouraging.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

oh, so, sounds like a cool story to me? Can anyone confirm that this story is cool? 

TROLLS-TROLLS-EVERYWHERE_zps127e2f57.jpg

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Says the actual poster who told me to "google how to send money".

Stop regurgitating a troll you read somewhere. No one thinks you're funny and stop fishing for an audience. Also, wrong usage of cool story since I'm actually assisting the community.

What a brainless turd.

OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

We're sorry. This thread has reached its maximum capacity for bullsh*t. Op is going full re-re up in here. Tell that sh*t to RockStar.

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Says the actual poster who told me to "google how to send money".

Stop regurgitating a troll you read somewhere. No one thinks you're funny and stop fishing for an audience. Also, wrong usage of cool story since I'm actually assisting the community.

What a brainless turd.

cool-story-bro.jpg

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

i wish some mod would take an active role in keeping this forum free of retards posting pointless sh*t. (the trolls)

there's so much useful information that has just been diluted by pages and pages of 'cool story bro' 'amount of f*cks given is 0' and various other repeated phrases that don't actually make anyone laugh anymore. what's worse, the more people that do this, the more decent people ragequit the forum. stupid humans 

• OHBMajorV likes this

bigboss_07
  • bigboss_07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

I got 300 million dollars from some guy. I would love to know how to give it away but i dont know how to.

OHBMajorV
  • OHBMajorV

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by OHBMajorV, 16 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

i wish some mod would take an active role in keeping this forum free of retards posting pointless sh*t. (the trolls)
there's so much useful information that has just been diluted by pages and pages of 'cool story bro' 'amount of f*cks given is 0' and various other repeated phrases that don't actually make anyone laugh anymore. what's worse, the more people that do this, the more decent people ragequit the forum. stupid humans 

this is all true but you missed the part about guys blatently spreading false info and lies like the op. No one is giving players millions of dollars because it can't be done. Whatever the highest paying mission is is the max amount that could be given and that's to a single player if you do 100% these guys that cheated and laughed for days on these forums saying RockStar ain't gonna do sh*t are now standing before us with there tail tucked between there legs grasping at straws so I'm gonna call em on it.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

there would be no forum left if you banned all the trolls

just remember, most trolls are ugly as f*ck, have bad breath, poor hygiene, and no amount of fairy dust will ever make them into princes, hence why they troll

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

there would be no forum left if you banned all the trolls

just remember, most trolls are ugly as f*ck, have bad breath, poor hygiene, and no amount of fairy dust will ever make them into princes, hence why they troll

cool-story-bro-13741.gif

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

You guys are idiots. You really believe this? Hahahahaha.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

this is all true but you missed the part about guys blatently spreading false info and lies like the op. No one is giving players millions of dollars because it can't be done. Whatever the highest paying mission is is the max amount that could be given and that's to a single player if you do 100% these guys that cheated and laughed for days on these forums saying RockStar ain't gonna do sh*t are now standing before us with there tail tucked between there legs grasping at straws so I'm gonna call em on it.

You obviously didn't even read the OP.

Go Google GTAO mods and hacks and see for yourself.

Stop reading a title and replying. Stop posting like people should read your thoughts without reflecting the same respect on others. Stop living... Seriously, you're a waste.

Xubaca
  • Xubaca

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

i want to laundry my glitch money, rofl

really need to know how to do this

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

There are hacks in the game, it's on youtube.

I can't be surprised or doubtful of any crazy hack / glitch claim anymore. Invisibility, unlimited ammo, invincibility, money glitches, holes in the map, on and on.

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Stop reading a title and replying. Stop posting like people should read your thoughts without reflecting the same respect on others. Stop living... Seriously, you're a waste.

if i didn't reflect the same respect on others then i wouldn't have read your post. oh wait, why'd i do that again? and i was kind of off on a tangent i wasn't replying to OP just all of the carbon-copy trolls that have first posts on every single thread in this forum. 

also i did read the OP i just decided that i don't care enough to post abusive sh*t for next to no reason, as you seem to, even though i know you type phrases like, 'stop living you're a waste' to make you feel better about yourself.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by Crookid, 16 October 2013 - 07:01 PM.

if i didn't reflect the same respect on others then i wouldn't have read your post. oh wait, why'd i do that again? and i was kind of off on a tangent i wasn't replying to OP just all of the carbon-copy trolls that have first posts on every single thread in this forum. 

also i did read the OP i just decided that i don't care enough to post abusive sh*t for next to no reason, as you seem to, even though i know you type phrases like, 'stop living you're a waste' to make you feel better about yourself.
You can't be serious.

Thanks for proving my point further as I don't even think you read your OWN POST.

Here, let me help you.

this is all true but you missed the part about guys blatently spreading false info and lies like the op.

Want to try again? What's wrong with people just admitting they're wrong and apologize? No, people would rather make an excuse and lie like everything they say isn't documented on a forum, lmao.

But go ahead, try again.

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by SeaJey, 16 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

f*ck dis sh*t

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

f*ck dis sh*t

I read your post before you edited it.

We are both dumb lol. I thought you were the other guy and you though my original reply was to you. It wasn't, it was to the guy that quoted you.

The way quoting is done in this forum gets a little vague.

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

OP  wasn't lying. He said google it which all you just ignored and proceeded to unleash a barrel load of abuse. What a thing to get angry and upset over!

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

OP  wasn't lying. He said google it which all you just ignored and proceeded to unleash a barrel load of abuse. What a thing to get angry and upset over!

Can only bring a horse to water :/

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

No, they dump money to legitimately make Rockstar look stupid, and it definitely works. This game will never be stable and even if it was, it will become a ghost town in a month or so. It's just like Tabula Rasa the MMO, look up that mess. GTA:O is going the same way due to the sh*t they pulled.

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

BTW, I shouldn't even have to mention this but don't forget what EA did with Dead Space 3 and the microtransactions there. People bought an SP game and they tried to make them into criminals if they cheated for something EA wanted money for - In an SP game. Didn't work, and it won't work here. People learned the lesson that greedy devs have taught.

Peblou
  • Peblou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

So how do we give money then?

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

I don't know how to give money, but someone last night sent me 711k. Look up crazywhiteboy420 on social club. I'm on Ps3. looking at the money Ive made is 3.1 million from job, 711k from "shared" and a few bucks from other stuff. Not sure how or why he sent it, but someone definitely gave me 711k.

Rainbowromper
  • Rainbowromper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I had to make an account simply to comment on this. The sheer amount of stupidity contained in this thread is nauseating. 

OP, you are dumb. First you complain about people giving away money. As you stated, NOT being able to share cash is a bug that they are trying to fix. So why complain about people doing what they are supposed to be able to do, even if it's by alternative means.

Then you go on to state that you are completely unopposed to glitching. This is hilarious, however, since you follow it up by saying that you don't like cheating. So tell me, what do you think glitching is? Oh, that's right, glitching is cheating. But because they use a different method that makes them worse than you? GTFO

But wait, that's not all. Let's examine the rest of your reasoning. The hackers give money away to grief people. I wish all trolls were as nice as them. But let's face it. If they are hacking then they know there is a risk of being banned. So why would they worry about being banned? And why would they risk getting themselves banned, just to give somebody else the slimmest possibility of being banned? You clearly didn't think this through very well.

So after evaluating your post and considering all aspects of it, I am left with one conclusion: You are completely retarded.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

wow so crook came in here to warn y'all about all the gtao hacks/mods ad you guys labeled him a troll?

I wish I could smack all of you

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

I don't know why you felt you had to bump it... I just scrolled through and I see people saying "no sh*t there are hacks"...

I could have told you 6 months ago the game would have plenty of cheats... for f*ck sake man how long have the consoles been hacked out?  PS3 is like over 2 years now... granted the methods and features have changed drastically in that time span...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users