Photo

GTA Online Stock Market

4 replies to this topic
obfmaz
  • obfmaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Just a quick question whether anyone knows if the stock market is going to be implemented to online any time soon?

GapingAngus
  • GapingAngus

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

I don't think it will be implemented at all.  It was another misleading feature that doesn't work as expected.  I haven't heard anything about it even being online from Rockstar.

obfmaz
  • obfmaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by obfmaz, 16 October 2013 - 04:58 PM.

I don't think it will be implemented at all.  It was another misleading feature that doesn't work as expected.  I haven't heard anything about it even being online from Rockstar.

such a shame if that's the case, i think it would've been such a fun feature and possibly a very profitable one, but now it seems that they dont want people making too much money 

having said that though i'd been playing for ages just raking up enough money to by the 253,000 apartment and now that i have im really bored seeing as i now have nothing to work toward to anymore so i guess having too much money (for me anyway) bores me since now theres no incentive for me to play

GapingAngus
  • GapingAngus

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Yes it would be fun.  I really wanted to influence some events in the world.  I agree about the money as well, I hope there will be new money sinks as there is not much else to buy after an apartment and car or two.

Jasonspliff1
  • Jasonspliff1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

such a shame if that's the case, i think it would've been such a fun feature and possibly a very profitable one, but now it seems that they dont want people making too much money 

having said that though i'd been playing for ages just raking up enough money to by the 253,000 apartment and now that i have im really bored seeing as i now have nothing to work toward to anymore so i guess having too much money (for me anyway) bores me since now theres no incentive for me to play
too true I now have the 200k apartment and a vacca.The only reason I go now is to play with friends money means nothing once you have it.I just hope they bring out an update soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users