» «
Photo

Buying/Selling/Storing Vehicles

3 replies to this topic
darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by darkdayz, 16 October 2013 - 03:41 PM.

Ok, so I haven't been playing long, but have made around 200,000 after a bit of hard graft.

I don't own a garage, I recently just sold my Bravado Gauntlet to upscale to a sports car, something nice, maybe a Carbonazzaire, property priority for garage purposes as I need one for car, but once I have that, the car is on the menu.

I'm aware I need a garage to be able to buy the cars from the in-game internet. My question is, once you have a car from the internet, can you then modify and insure it, or does the 'too hot to mod' thing still stay there. I won't want to sell it, mainly just to know that I can modify it (limited to what I have unlocked) - at level 22, without getting the too hot to mod message.

Also - once I have a garage, can I store ANY car in their, even sports cars, like the Infernus, Comet etc. Or will I get the same message as the LS customs? If I can just take one and store it in my garage, it saves me having to buy a temporary car until I get a carbonazzaire see.

Thanks.

Saeros
  • Saeros

XboxGamersOnline

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by Saeros, 16 October 2013 - 03:51 PM.

Grab an Infernus off the street - No modding.
Buy and Infernus online - Fully moddable.

If you buy it, it isn't too hot. It is yours to do with as you please.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by darkdayz, 16 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Grab an Infernus off the street - No modding.
Buy and Infernus online - Fully moddable.

If you buy it, it isn't too hot. It is yours to do with as you please.

Alright, and I can garage stolen ones?

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Grand Buy Auto V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users