Photo

COMMENDING QUESTION!

2 replies to this topic
ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

I hear it's 10 commends before you are out of bad sport, is this true?  If not how many is it and can my friend keep commending me over and over or does he just class as one?  Also where can i see how many times i have been commended?  Thanks :)

qweerdo
  • qweerdo

turd nibbler

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

When you're bad sport, no amount of commendations will get you out of it. You need to wait the full amount of bad sport time to run out. However if you are a "dodgy" player, a couple of commendations will bump you up to "good sport". If you are commended while a "bad sport" you will return to a "good sport" when you're time in dunce world is up instead of returning you to a dodgy player.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

When you're bad sport, no amount of commendations will get you out of it. You need to wait the full amount of bad sport time to run out. However if you are a "dodgy" player, a couple of commendations will bump you up to "good sport". If you are commended while a "bad sport" you will return to a "good sport" when you're time in dunce world is up instead of returning you to a dodgy player.

My friend is not a dunce and he is in the same server as me though.  I have 4days even though yesterday i had 2.. why is this! So i have to wait 4days before i can join races etc?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users