Photo

Lime Green/Stunt Jumps

26 replies to this topic
KyleBucket
  • KyleBucket

The Creep

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Does anyone know if you get redo jumps and have it count towards unlocking the lime green paint? I need 17 more jumps to unlock it, but these things are a pain (even with the interactive map). They're hard enough to find with the map, so I haven't really bothered. Hell, even when I find them half the time they have to be done perfectly to count. 

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

No, theyre actually pretty fun. This is the time ive hunted for them in a Gta game.

try different maps, also there is a youtube video that shows all 50 jumps.

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by Timpey, 16 October 2013 - 01:56 PM.

I did 30 odd in the singleplayer but they are pretty tough! It helped that you could save before the jump.

In my opinion don't even bother to attempt them unless you are in a superbike

Also the matte paint is unlocked for something really easy so you might want to use that if not fussy

KyleBucket
  • KyleBucket

The Creep

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

I did 30 odd in the singleplayer but they are pretty tough! It helped that you could save before the jump.

In my opinion don't even bother to attempt them unless you are in a superbike

Also the matte paint is unlocked for something really easy so you might want to use that if not fussy

Hmm, good idea. I wasn't thinking about doing it with the bike. 

Outlinez
  • Outlinez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

also its far easier to make it the crew colour and get a lime green look that way crew paint job does cost 25k though but imo much easier lol 

Gelbbauchunke
  • Gelbbauchunke

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

Does anyone know if you get redo jumps and have it count towards unlocking the lime green paint? I need 17 more jumps to unlock it, but these things are a pain (even with the interactive map). They're hard enough to find with the map, so I haven't really bothered. Hell, even when I find them half the time they have to be done perfectly to count. 

I did those jumps yesterday also for the limegreen color. It takes about one and a half hour to these jumps with an interactive map.

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

superbikes are dangerous... fall off from something high and you're dead

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

i find the stunt jumps in this game much more difficult than in IV. You have to be dead on with your landing it is slightly annoying. I only completed the required jumps for lime green paint for my infernus so i don't think i'll be doing anymore

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

I do them as I find them randomly.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

I think the social club shows all 50 locations too. If go to the merryweather docks you find a bunch of them, and they're awesome! Just be careful of the one near the lighthouse, take a civilian vehicle because you could potentially pay lots of money due to trial and error purposes.

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:52 PM

If all you care about is the color, just set your crew color to lime green then paint your car your crew color.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Last jump I tried is one where if you fail you could possibly land in the ocean.  I stopped after that lol

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

Youtube do jump then pause go to next then same again. There are a few good videos for it and found iit easier than the map.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Do you really think it would be that easy?

Just look up a map of stunt jumps. I think the Social Club has an interactive map that shows stunts jumps, not sure.

ender07
  • ender07

Leisurely Gentlemen - Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

0_0.jpg

And check the youtube video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YWzBHdXeIq0

It really helps.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Im only a few away from the lime green. Ive just randomly found them so far. I have done most of them with my Comet.

ender07
  • ender07

Leisurely Gentlemen - Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

Oh and FYI I used my Bati I posted above, it made it ALOT easier plus the video of where you have to land helped with how you determine how fast you need to go and where you should launch off the ramp from.  You can try any jump as many times as you want until you get it, there are unlimited do-overs.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

I used the map on the phone. Didn't take all that long. Just kept at it until I had enough. There are several locations where multiple ramps are very close together, mostly in the southern part of the map around the docks. Most of those are really easy to complete. Jump to a roof, jump up to a highway, jump across a little water to a parking lot. No biggie. The ramps are narrow and I also found using a bike to be easier but my son used a Comet and did it just fine too.

SpeedFight
  • SpeedFight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by SpeedFight, 29 November 2013 - 02:41 AM.

Hmmm i did all 50 jumps today with no problem at all, a few had to try couple of times but no more than 10 attempts at one jump...

Also i did all 50 with a car mostly feltzer few with a banshee and 2 with the grotti ,no bike needed, for narrow jumps use franklins special ability but watch it use it too long in the approach and u wil mostly go to fast so taker a shorter approach or use less special..

And if you cant get one try taking it slower most common mistake is take them to fast for a few that is needed for most it is not

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Hmmm i did all 50 jumps today with no problem at all, a few had to try couple of times but no more than 10 attempts at one jump...
Also i did all 50 with a feltzer no bike needed, for narrow jumps use franklins special ability.
And if you cant get one try taking it slower most common mistake is take them to fast for a few that is needed for most it is not

This is the online forums. We are talking about doing them online to unlock paint colors. Franklins ability doesn't apply. Thanks for playing.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

http://www.gamesrada...jump-locations/

The power of google. Use these pics and directions, they are detailed enough that u cant fail. If u struggle with any in perticular, go to the next one. You only need half of the total stunt jumps available. Easy.

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by anakinroy, 29 November 2013 - 02:54 AM.

downtown underground race

3 laps

solo or with others if u nd money

getting rp and doing stunt jumps altogether

so long is more than 100m jump, it will consider as one complete

dont really have to do 50 jumps at 50 diff locations

and i think add 100 rp for clean lap

add 100 rp if u can clear the jump

so pretty good rp

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

downtown underground race
3 laps
solo or with others if u nd money
getting rp and doing stunt jumps altogether

so long is more than 100m jump, it will consider as one complete
dont really have to do 50 jumps at 50 diff locations

and i think add 100 rp for clean lap
add 100 rp if u can clear the jump

so pretty good rp

WTF are u talking about?

BumpyJohnson
  • BumpyJohnson

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

No you cant do the same jump over and over to unlock the colors.  I tried.  It will say completed but the number of jumps left will stay the same so you have to do different ones.  I just went on youtube and looked for a video of someone showing all of them and marked them on the map that came with the game.  Then went online and searched for them.

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:35 AM Edited by anakinroy, 29 November 2013 - 04:39 AM.

No you cant do the same jump over and over to unlock the colors.  I tried.  It will say completed but the number of jumps left will stay the same so you have to do different ones.  I just went on youtube and looked for a video of someone showing all of them and marked them on the map that came with the game.  Then went online and searched for them.

i unlocked lime green in downtown underground races

every time i clear the length of the jump, it add rp during the race, meaning i clear successfully

at first i thought i need to use diff vehicles for the same jump

but later on i did manage to get rp (successful jump) with my ruiner for the remaning 10 jumps or so

and unlocking lime green

50 jumps

first 5 or so jumps were from diff ramps i found

then 30 or so jumps from downtown underground races using diff vehicles

last 10 plus jumps were from one car only, ruiner in downtown underground races

i unlocked lime green and got airborne award

and i didnt do and cant find 50 diff ramps

so i pretty sure downtown underground races does unlock lime green for me

perhaps someone else can try

nmrgoodnightn
  • nmrgoodnightn

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

I only have 8 more jumos but I don't remember the ones I already did!

FRkaj
  • FRkaj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:30 PM Edited by FRkaj, 29 November 2013 - 12:31 PM.

jxg3plb.jpg

GuJOV1D.jpg?1

swxXXNi.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users