Photo

Robbing stores - is there any pattern?

19 replies to this topic
trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything searching.

Is there any pattern to when the stores hold the most money? As for now it seems so random to me. Most of the times I get around 1-2k but I've got 6-8k on some occasions. Is there a day or time when the stores hold the most money? Is there anyway to know before you hit the store?

It seems reasonable for a store to be low on cash if it's been hit often, but as of now I have no idea on how to check that. Anyone have more info regarding this?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:56 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 16 October 2013 - 12:57 PM.

Probably at evenings when stores close, they have more money than if you hit them in the morning. I don't know.

Or vice versa. I don't know how 24/7 stores work.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

also yelling at them ( or blowing into the mic) makes them move faster and pay more.

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

6-8k, really? I usually get about ~1.5-2k

Dryheat
  • Dryheat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Shooting the bottles behind him will speed him up. Almost double or triple the speed.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

also yelling at them ( or blowing into the mic) makes them move faster and pay more.

please if you do decide to blow into the mic or yell stupid sh*t at an npc have the decency to switch chat to no1

just hold back, go to the chat option and set it no1.

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

I always get 1-3k. doesnt matter if you rob at different times, shoot or shout, its the same amount.

Sometimes it looks like you are getting more but you just mistook it adding to your current amount - ive done that a couple of times.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

please if you do decide to blow into the mic or yell stupid sh*t at an npc have the decency to switch chat to no1

just hold back, go to the chat option and set it no1.

of course. i wouldnt be so silly as to do it in game. thats just..

youtube material assuming more than a couple do it at once.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the further you are from LS, the larger the amount you get will be.

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the further you are from LS, the larger the amount you get will be.

Nah the sandy shores ones are exactly the same. Why would being near LS affect anything lol?

mrmarcd
  • mrmarcd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by mrmarcd, 16 October 2013 - 01:23 PM.

wat.. if this is true.. wouldn't there technically be more shoppers IN LS? (more money being held at the registers)

makes absolutely no sense.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

I always end up with $1 - $2k, i dont think i have ever earned more than that for a single hold up.

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Nah the sandy shores ones are exactly the same. Why would being near LS affect anything lol?

Yeah, I thought it was on a loading screen but now I'm not so sure.

Dr Rad
  • Dr Rad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

I could have sworn I read that as well.  I'm pretty sure it was like one of the tips or something in the game but I might be wrong.

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

so, you're just as clueless as me then, lol. there has to be a pattern to it. yes, i've done the mistake of having the robbed amount added to the cash i already held but that was not the case when i got the larger sums. i will try and monitor what day and time it is when i rob a store to see if the payout is any different. Also i dont belive that the further away you are from ls the more money you will get, that has not been the case for me. plus, if there where any logical in this at all, a store in the city would be having a much greater revenue than a store in the country side.

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

It's pretty much the longer you leave it and as long as no one in your lobby robs it, it just keeps getting bigger, I was in a solo lobby just hanging around a store for like 45 minutes, got $4,600

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

It's pretty much the longer you leave it and as long as no one in your lobby robs it, it just keeps getting bigger, I was in a solo lobby just hanging around a store for like 45 minutes, got $4,600

Sure, but you have no idea when the store was robbed last time. Only thing you do know is that if it's been hit recently, it's closed and doesn't show up on the map or hud.

xX-EmptyClip-Xx
  • xX-EmptyClip-Xx

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

I think they all pay pretty much the same $1000-2000. I'm close to 400 store robberies and hasn't changed.

The first 5 stores or so that you rob when your first starting out online (ie. lvl 2-3 players) pays like $4000-6000.  I think that's coded like that to be a little bonus to help new players out.  

DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Sure, but you have no idea when the store was robbed last time. Only thing you do know is that if it's been hit recently, it's closed and doesn't show up on the map or hud.

You don't, but the ones that have not been robbed in a long time while you were in a lobby have alot more than one thats as robbed a few minutes ago

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

I think they all pay pretty much the same $1000-2000. I'm close to 400 store robberies and hasn't changed.

The first 5 stores or so that you rob when your first starting out online (ie. lvl 2-3 players) pays like $4000-6000.  I think that's coded like that to be a little bonus to help new players out.  

Ah, yeah I remember it was one of the first robberies that was around that amount. But I'm quite sure I've gotten a high-roller after that too, but can't swear on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users