Photo

DUDE... you havent even played this game yet! Stop saying ur bored

71 replies to this topic
FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

Dude you people saying this online is boring.... it sbecause your not good.

1. You probably havent even played free aim.  You wanna guess the main reason teh game is boring?  Because its hella easy when the game aims for you.  Do you play gran tourismo and have the game drive for you?  no because thats boring.

2. Most of you havent even played the PVP games.  Every time i try a TDM it never fills up.  Or a race?  it never fills up.

You dumbasses gets are too busy "gettin that paper"(that isnt real status by the way.  it is fun to make fun of poor people but eventually you have to realize its not real....)

But seriously m ost of you are bored and you guys havent even played the game for real yet.

I have yet to play 1 single TDM that was full with 16 players.  Not 1 single race with more than 4 people.

AGain though the majority of the boredom boils down to auto aim. If all the game is is l2,r2,l2,r2,l2,r2,l2,r2..... its gonna get boring.  If you go int oa free aim room you have to legitimately aim.

But most of the people who are auto aimers who go into a free aim room get raped so hard they usually try once and then never try again.  But those people in FA actually know how to play so they are way better than you.  You have to learn the sh*t to be able to play for real.

TEh boredom for me in this game is you sh*tty ass players.  FA rooms are all empty. PVP games are all empty. 

YOU f*ckERS HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME YET.  Your still on the f*cking loading screen.

Im bored too and i really wish i could find some non retards who actually know how to play.  But millions of you are completely stupid people who wont ever explore the game to its fullest. Shti is pissing me off.  Cause im bored.

But im bored because there is no one good to play against in the game.  sh*t theres no one to play gainst.

Hopefully though once eveyrone has money and all the cars and sh*t they want theyll start moving to the PVP games.

Of course auto aim really ruins it but 1 step at a time i guess.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

09379919did_not_read.gif

• Snoop_Willy, Wherewolf and RealSwag1999 like this

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

1. You probably havent even played free aim.  You wanna guess the main reason teh game is boring?  Because its hella easy when the game aims for you.  Do you play gran tourismo and have the game drive for you?  no because thats boring.

2. Most of you havent even played the PVP games.  Every time i try a TDM it never fills up.  Or a race?  it never fills up.

You dumbasses gets are too busy "gettin that paper"(that isnt real status by the way.  it is fun to make fun of poor people but eventually you have to realize its not real....)

But seriously m ost of you are bored and you guys havent even played the game for real yet.

I have yet to play 1 single TDM that was full with 16 players.  Not 1 single race with more than 4 people.

AGain though the majority of the boredom boils down to auto aim. If all the game is is l2,r2,l2,r2,l2,r2,l2,r2..... its gonna get boring.  If you go int oa free aim room you have to legitimately aim.

But most of the people who are auto aimers who go into a free aim room get raped so hard they usually try once and then never try again.  But those people in FA actually know how to play so they are way better than you.  You have to learn the sh*t to be able to play for real.

TEh boredom for me in this game is you sh*tty ass players.  FA rooms are all empty. PVP games are all empty. 

YOU f*ckERS HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED THIS GAME YET.  Your still on the f*cking loading screen.

Im bored too and i really wish i could find some non retards who actually know how to play.  But millions of you are completely stupid people who wont ever explore the game to its fullest. Shti is pissing me off.  Cause im bored.

But im bored because there is no one good to play against in the game.  sh*t theres no one to play gainst.

Hopefully though once eveyrone has money and all the cars and sh*t they want theyll start moving to the PVP games.

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

• Snoop_Willy likes this

RealSwag1999
  • RealSwag1999

I GOT SWAGGGGGG

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

09379919did_not_read.gif

LOL YOLO HAHAHA NICE PICTURE MAN

"DIDNT RAED LOL"

neva seen be4ar

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

Getting money and fast cars are the best!

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

09379919did_not_read.gif

LOL YOLO HAHAHA NICE PICTURE MAN

"DIDNT RAED LOL"

neva seen be4ar

its called a gif, but anyway YOLO right?

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

UnflushableCrap
  • UnflushableCrap

Penis

• Members

My god I love this forum

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

#yolo #sWAGON

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:08 PM Edited by FATSTOGIE, 16 October 2013 - 12:09 PM.

do you kids ever question the intelligence of the person in front of you who you are following?

You mad bro yolo is funny untill you make it every aspect of who you are.  once you do the troll is on you so hard and your in such hard core denial about it.  The first step to recovery is admitting it.  Help me, help you.  I can teach you how to not be a retard.  Others will tell you that you were born retarded.  Dont believe them.  You can be saved.

WEll you kids who say hashtag everything.... idk if you can be saved.  Please listen to how retarded you sound saying that.

Please.  Not for me, for yourself.

• Hoschelhoff likes this

slaughterfish34
  • slaughterfish34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

I really f*ckin hope you get aids.. bro, chill out. This isn't CoD or BF3, Forza or GT. Most people play the game to play missions. To me, the aiming sucks, so thats the main reason I stay on missions. When I did play TDM and do a race though, I won no problem. Didn't care to return.

Bottom line, if I wanna play a shooter, I'll play a shooter, same for a racing game. I'm bored with it, because I keep getting the same missions. And I'm lvl 77. Have been for the past 4 days or so. Haven't really touched it because the low level missions I keep getting.

Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men because they have something to say.

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

do you kids ever question the intelligence of the person in front of you who you are following?

You mad bro yolo is funny untill you make it every aspect of who you are.  once you do the troll is on you so hard and your in such hard core denial about it.  The first step to recovery is admitting it.  Help me, help you.  I can teach you how to not be a retard.  Others will tell you that you were born retarded.  Dont believe them.  You can be saved.

WEll you kids who say hashtag everything.... idk if you can be saved.  Please listen to how retarded you sound saying that.

I really f*ckin hope you get aids.. bro, chill out. This isn't CoD or BF3, Forza or GT. Most people play the game to play missions. To me, the aiming sucks, so thats the main reason I stay on missions. When I did play TDM and do a race though, I won no problem. Didn't care to return.

Bottom line, if I wanna play a shooter, I'll play a shooter, same for a racing game. I'm bored with it, because I keep getting the same missions. And I'm lvl 77. Have been for the past 4 days or so. Haven't really touched it because the low level missions I keep getting.

Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men because they have something to say.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Today I free aimed my ass off. I hunted these two lowly lvl 3 and 4 dudes, who were on mic. They were broke coz I capped them over 10 times each. They were talking about "WTF how does he have such a powerful gu..." dead. Eventually they had had enough and f*cked off to another lobby, not before I put merryweather on 1 of them. YOLOLOLOLOL

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

hmmm seems as though you did read.  Denial much this one is in....  f*ck you kids are dumb.

Bottom line you did not even play TDM.  Again if you are using auto aim you are trash. 

Yup missions are for f*cking retards.  So again you still fall into the category of someone who has not even played the game.  But youre too stupid ot know that.  Thats why I, someone smarter than you, am here to point out the things you were too stupid to notice.  But your asshole is so full of the you mad bro yolo swag of the other kids in here you cant hear anymore.

You didnt even get your quote dumbass.  And it falls into exactly what i said. You merely follow.  You know who said that quote? Some dumbass.  Because if those of us who were smart and wise never spoke then retards like you wouldnt know anything.

I mean a f*cking duh. 

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

hmmm seems as though you did read.  Denial much this one is in....  f*ck you kids are dumb.

Bottom line you did not even play TDM.  Again if you are using auto aim you are trash. 

Yup missions are for f*cking retards.  So again you still fall into the category of someone who has not even played the game.  But youre too stupid ot know that.  Thats why I, someone smarter than you, am here to point out the things you were too stupid to notice.  But your asshole is so full of the you mad bro yolo swag of the other kids in here you cant hear anymore.

You didnt even get your quote dumbass.  And it falls into exactly what i said. You merely follow.  You know who said that quote? Some dumbass.  Because if those of us who were smart and wise never spoke then retards like you wouldnt know anything.

I mean a f*cking duh. 

10852374did_not_read.gif

Markowins
  • Markowins

Troll

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

I mean a f*cking duh. 

looked like a pointless read... therefore didnt read

Hoschelhoff
  • Hoschelhoff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

When R* fixes the god-awful aiming and deadzone on the thumbstick, I'll swap to free-aim.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

wow man seeing how many of you are followers makes me really sad for humanity.  1 gif after another so you can be cool to the other 14 year old fag in front of you.  lol god this is a sad state of affairs in this world. 

The saddest part is that the troll is on you kids who say teh same sh*t 4000 times a day because your too stupid to think of how to be your own person.  sh*t is so sad.   IM totally butthurt by how f*cking retarded you guys are.  I really hope none of you are over 22 because that would make me really depressed.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

wow man seeing how many of you are followers makes me really sad for humanity.  1 gif after another so you can be cool to the other 14 year old fag in front of you.  lol god this is a sad state of affairs in this world. 

The saddest part is that the troll is on you kids who say teh same sh*t 4000 times a day because your too stupid to think of how to be your own person.  sh*t is so sad.   IM totally butthurt by how f*cking retarded you guys are.  I really hope none of you are over 22 because that would make me really depressed.

403.gif

• Snoop_Willy likes this

slaughterfish34
  • slaughterfish34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

I mean a f*cking duh. 
So you're one of 'those' people. I've seen it all before. You're always right, everyone else is always wrong. If someone doesn't agree with you, they are retarded. Go play CoD. Seriously.

[µT]
  • [µT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

I haven't played the game just because I don't wanna sit around waiting in a free aim lobby for the possibility of maybe filling up half way? lmao, because the only thing to do in the game is free aim deathmatches? Maybe that's what you enjoy the most and play for but not playing free aim TDMs doesn't mean you haven't played the game, many people get just as much enjoyment out of all the other things to do as you do doing free aim TDMs. Then again you apparently think missions (and probably everything doesn't involve the words "free aim" and "TDM" in the same sentence) are for retards so :panic:

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

If all the game is is l2,r2,l2,r2,l2,r2,l2,r2

23eHN1K.jpg

slaughterfish34
  • slaughterfish34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

I haven't played the game just because I don't wanna sit around waiting in a free aim lobby for the possibility of maybe filling up half way? lmao, because the only thing to do in the game is free aim deathmatches? Maybe that's what you enjoy the most and play for but not playing free aim TDMs doesn't mean you haven't played the game, many people get just as much enjoyment out of all the other things to do as you do doing free aim TDMs. Then again you apparently think missions (and probably everything doesn't involve the words "free aim" and "TDM" in the same sentence) are for retards so :panic:

Thank you.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:34 PM Edited by FATSTOGIE, 16 October 2013 - 12:34 PM.

All those other things are availalbe in single player.  So online why?

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

All those other things are availalbe in single player.  So online why?

403.gif

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

good point

also I hate how no1 wants to play the competetive missions

there's some really good ones in there IMO, the few I did play had some really awesome moments

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

good point

there's some really good ones in there IMO, the few I did play had some really awesome moments

Theres a lot about this game yet to be played. But i mean if you read this forum as a meter of the average intelligenc eof a player in GTA it stands to reason that no one knows what all the game has to offer yet.  They cant even form a coherent sentence that doesnt have some stupid meme they got from some other kid in it.

The game is awesome.  The people who are playing it?  98% of them dont even count as sentient.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

good point

Theres a lot about this game yet to be played. But i mean if you read this forum as a meter of the average intelligenc eof a player in GTA it stands to reason that no one knows what all the game has to offer yet.  They cant even form a coherent sentence that doesnt have some stupid meme they got from some other kid in it.

The game is awesome.  The people who are playing it?  98% of them dont even count as sentient.

The Hylander
  • The Hylander

That Guy

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Sometimes I go outside and I sit on my front porch with a glass of scotch and stare into nothing and wonder...why do I breathe the same air as you people? 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Idiots can't read. Lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users